You’re FIRED!

She was not fired. She finished her 2 year schedule as intern working remotely.
A person who caught Covid and couldn't care for her kids because she didn't follow policy would tell her that.

I wouldn't. I never would. You know why? It's an airborne respiratory, highly contagious virus.

People are so afraid of everything. Karens everywhere!

Biden has been remarkably kind towards Trump considering the fact that Trump tried to stage a coup to retain power

When has Sleepy Joe ever gone to President Trump to ask for his advice on how to talk to Uncle Pootie, Chairman Xi or other foreign dignitaries that the Trumpster successfully kept in their places?

Not a single time,and that's the fact Jack.

Trump's phone is always on, he's always willing to help out, but Biden is a piece of shit to do what is best for the country and just reach out for instruction from someone who has been there, simply because of his fucking pride.

Do you really think that the Trumpster would have exchanged the self-proclaimed Merchant of Fucking Death for a girl basketball playing pinched for smuggling drugs? Not in a million years, and he would have advised Brandon to say "no".

When has Sleepy Joe ever gone to President Trump to ask for his advice on how to talk to Uncle Pootie, Chairman Xi or other foreign dignitaries that the Trumpster successfully kept in their places?
Why the fuck would he? Trump is a moron?

Incidentally did Trump ever ask Obama for advice?

Go away

I wouldn't. I never would. You know why? It's an airborne respiratory, highly contagious virus.

People are so afraid of everything. Karens everywhere!
And ya know what happens when you don't follow office policy?

You get fired. In this case you work remotely

Why the fuck would he? Trump is a moron?

Incidentally did Trump ever ask Obama for advice?

Go away

The world was at peace and inflation was under control during the reign of Trump.

Guys like Putin and Xi understood their place, Mexico didn't allow caravans of illegals to go through their land to come here.

I think that Sleepy Joe could have availed himself of the Trumpster's help many times for the benefit of the country.

And that's what its about , isn't it? Not just "sticking it to the Republicans" or the millions of little Trumpsters.

The world was at peace and inflation was under control during the reign of Trump.

Guys like Putin and Xi understood their place, Mexico didn't allow caravans of illegals to go through their land to come here.

I think that Sleepy Joe could have availed himself of the Trumpster's help many times for the benefit of the country.

And that's what its about , isn't it? Not just "sticking it to the Republicans" or the millions of little Trumpsters.
Yea...no....no thanks

Membership to a political party is NOT a protected class under the Fair Housing Laws ... I believe this is true for any of the legal protections we have ... if the White House is full of rabid Demonazis, I'm "firing" them all ... ESPECIALLY if this was part of my election rhetoric ... like Trump said all over the place in 2016 ...

Reverse the rolls and I'm saying "FUCK CONGRESS" ... wave my dick at them ... and simply walk away ... let the 534 yellow-bellied cowards be offended ... they deserve it from me ...

Doesn’t get more petty as Trump fired a White House attendant for helping in the transition to the Bidens

Trump‘s refusal to transfer to Biden was both petty and crass.

It goes beyond firing a White House staff member for helping the Biden’s with details on their move but includes critical details like the plans for withdrawal from Afghanistan and the release of the COVID vaccine.

Porter is brilliant...so of course you can only attack her on her looks
It's about survival. She won't be in the front of the line defending her views when the reality hits the fan. then she will go sucking dick mode to survive when men and women die for nothing this time in human wars.

It's about survival. She won't be in the front of the line defending her views when the reality hits the fan. then she will go sucking dick mode to survive when men and women die for nothing this time in human wars.
WTF are you talking about?

Jesus

Doesn’t get more petty as Trump fired a White House attendant for helping in the transition to the Bidens

Ahhhhhhhhh..................

RawSewage.

More award winning writers.

:laughing0301:

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Biden won the election two years ago. Why are you an election denier?

IMPEACH!

Sure it does. When Katie Porter, Democrat, fired a Wounded Veteran staffer for "giving her covid"
Not actually true...

It was a fellowship which ended...

The person in question broke COVID protocols and caught and transmitted COVID...

Porter didn't just didn't extend the fellowship...

Moreover:

what kind of entitled mother "can't take care of her kids" when she has a sore throat and what, a slight fever?

People are just so out of touch with how real Americans live....
You're just ranting now. Find the next thing MAGAs tell to be outraged over. This one didn't work.
That might be true, but the veteran said she had an absent minded day when her friend was murdered and Porter said, yeah well you gave me covid and now I can't take care of my kids.

What a gem she is
Of course she said that. It was a fact. Again, she wasn't fired. She was allowed to finish the last few weeks of her 2 year internship remotely. You don't get that? She stayed her entire scheduled 2 years. I'm sure there were other times she had duties that didn't include going to the office for some period of time.

Forum List

Back