You're ridiculous if you think we gave into Kim and got nothing out of it.

First of all nothing concrete has happened on our side either. All of this was just talked about a couple of days ago. Let me ask you something. How hard do you think it would be to reinstate sanctions and continue shows of force on the Korean Peninsula in the event that Kim Jong Un is bullshitting us? Easy, very easy in fact; that's the answer. It's not like we gave him a mountain of money we can't get back. The real truth is in the last couple weeks North Korea has shown more willingness to cooperate than at any other point in modern history. If you're a leftie that dislikes war you should be happy about that. Hell, the left was worried he was going to go to war with North Korea at first. Now they are mad about unprecedented peace talks. You people are pathetic. I grew up believing the left wing is populated by honest intellectuals. Adulthood and the real world have a way of shattering ridiculous childhood perceptions.
You are too funny.

After at least 26 years of agreements and promises by North Korea about "denuclearization", pseudocons are just now learning the word and bleeving something unprecedented just happened. :lol:

Kimmy has only been in power since 2011.

1992: JOINT DECLARATION OF SOUTH AND NORTH KOREA ON THE DENUCLEARIZATION OF THE KOREAN PENINSULA

In order to eliminate the danger of nuclear war through the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, to create conditions and an environment favourable to peace and the peaceful unification of Korea, and thus to contribute to the peace and security of Asia and the world, Declare as follows;

1. South and North Korea shall not test, manufacture, produce, receive, possess, store, deploy or use nuclear weapons.

2. South and North Korea shall use nuclear energy solely for peaceful purposes.

3. South and North Korea shall not possess nuclear reprocessing and uranium enrichment facilities.

1993: Joint Statement of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the United States of America

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the United States of America held governmental-level talks in New York from the 2nd through the 11th of June, 1993.

<snip>

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea and the United States have agreed to principles of:

- Assurances against the threat and use of force, including nuclear weapons;

- Peace and security in a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, including impartial application of fullscope safeguards, mutual respect for each other's sovereignty, and non-interference in each other's internal affairs;

2005: Joint Statement of the Fourth Round of the Six-Party Talks

The Six Parties unanimously reaffirmed that the goal of the Six-Party Talks is the verifiable denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula in a peaceful manner.

A year later, North Korea detonated their first nuclear weapon.

2007: Six-Party Talks -- Second-Phase Action
:

I. On Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula

1. The DPRK agreed to disable all existing nuclear facilities subject to abandonment under the September 2005 Joint Statement and the February 13 agreement.

So the idea that Trump made "progress" is hilarious. It's same old-same old bullshit.

Hope that puts your erection in perspective.

None of that happened while Kim Jong Un has been in power. He's not his father, and he's shown unprecedented willingness to cooperate with the west. He's talking about visiting Washington. I think it's for real this time, and I wonder how long people like you will foam at the mouth before finally realizing you are wrong.
Kim is just like his predecessors. How quickly you have forgotten that he ordered the murder of his own brother and uncle. He is a vicious, mad dictator who murders anyone who speaks out against him. You are a blithering idiot if you think he is somehow different from his father and grandfather.

Trump better keep that in the forefront of his mind.

I would love nothing more than to see the North Korean people freed from their marxist bondage. Nothing would make me happier.

But to see all these ejaculations over imaginary accomplishments and future tripping pipe dreams is to witness mass hysteria from people who have no connection to reality.

You fools are acting as if Kim has already surrendered his nukes. He won't. Do NOT count on it.

Maybe he killed his fam members because they wanted the status quo and he wants out of the war cycle? You don't know.

What exactly has happened that makes that a reasonable thing to say? It's pretty easy to resume wasting time and money to intimidate North Korea if Kim doesn't keep his promise. Same goes for the sanctions. Kim gets nothing if he doesn't cooperate. It seems like a pretty good trade to me.

What exactly has happened that makes that a reasonable thing to say? It's pretty easy to resume wasting time and money to intimidate North Korea if Kim doesn't keep his promise. Same goes for the sanctions. Kim gets nothing if he doesn't cooperate. It seems like a pretty good trade to me.
And who exactly are ‘the left’ – who is the official ‘spokesman’ for ‘the left’ who confirmed this is what ‘the left’ believes.

What has been correctly stated is that the ‘summit’ was all show and no substance.

No specifics were given, no timetables, no details, and means of verification that NK would do anything with regard to ‘denuclearization,’ human rights, or becoming a more open society – and Trump’s statement that joint military operations with South Korea would end was reckless and irresponsible.

The ‘summit’ was a failure as it elevated a brutal, anti-democratic dictator to the level of a US president, and did nothing to address a ‘crisis’ Trump himself created.

And who exactly are ‘the left’ – who is the official ‘spokesman’ for ‘the left’ who confirmed this is what ‘the left’ believes.

What has been correctly stated is that the ‘summit’ was all show and no substance.

No specifics were given, no timetables, no details, and means of verification that NK would do anything with regard to ‘denuclearization,’ human rights, or becoming a more open society – and Trump’s statement that joint military operations with South Korea would end was reckless and irresponsible.

The ‘summit’ was a failure as it elevated a brutal, anti-democratic dictator to the level of a US president, and did nothing to address a ‘crisis’ Trump himself created.

Anybody can answer the question.

North Korea is a country with an army and nuclear capability. Conducting normal diplomacy seems reasonable.

Oh, and before people kept saying Trump gave some great thing to Kim in exchange for nothing, and they're still saying it in other threads actually.

A repeat/continuation/Duplicate of this
You're ridiculous if you think we gave into Kim and got nothing out of it.
his own Lost thread still on this page!
WTF!

Can you answer the question?
I did several times in your last/Duplicate thread you Attention Whoring Dope.
Read it again.
You got creamed. Thus a new attempt.

`

Yeah, I figured you would join the sound of a whole lot of nothing from the people saying Trump gave it all away.

andTrump’s statement that joint military operations with South Korea wouldend was reckless and irresponsible

So know you suddenly became a war hawk?

How cute..

How many of these same threads are you going to start by simply changing the words around?

Will you answer the question? No? You made a thread saying that exact thing.

I changed the words around and focused my question because so many of you are stupid as fuck and I'm trying to get through.

OP is a Joke/Jerk

Kim gets meeting/legitimacy his family wanted for 30 Years.
Trump cancels future USA/SK joint military exercises.
Kim - 2
Trump - 0

Trump Pyongyang Hotel and Golf Club.
Trump-org - 1
Trump Gets huge personal Spotlight/top ratings for a few days
Sociopath - 1
`
Can you imagine if Obama had given Dictator/Cult-Leader/Commie, a Legitimacy meeting, and also promised to stop military exercises, then Licked his Dick/called him the Albert Schweizer of Asia, then left and declared victory?
`
He didn't like/LOST his 12 hour old OP,
The left keeps talking about how Trump "gave away the store" to Kim Jong Un
so he's started a Duplicate
Let's see if people can tell them apart.
Above were just two of my answers to this first attempt.
`

Libs just need something to criticize. Trump's ongoing success doesn't ease that pain they've felt since Nov. 2016. It's why Trump is so racist (cough!).

Here's some fun. Liberals would be the first to suggest we trim our defense budget. Add reduce our presense around the world. But oh shit, can't pull some resources out of Korea. I say move some of those resources to our border, for a more reasonable cost and investment. We'll be monitoring/active in Korea plenty. With the help of Japan, SK and we can probably count on China as well. NK needs to make some changes to survive, and this may be a step into the right direction. Better than nothing I expect. Nothing as in Clinton, Bush and O'bummer.

Trump is a doer man, that's all I can say. Tweet away........................PUNCHY.......ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!. De Niro, what a dick

I've posted numerous times on this forum over the past few days all the promises and agreements about denuclearization North Korea has provided in the past. I'm old enough to remember all the euphoria which accompanied each one.

"Fool me once..."
Which is why I say that I hope we didn't agree to give them billions of dollars in cash as part of the deal that will do nothing.
:dunno:
Why? That's not what the Iran deal did...if that's what you're alluding to. The Iran deal was an actual, worked out, multi country negotiation. This is nothing.

You can't figure it out, we are still in proxy wars with them.

First of all nothing concrete has happened on our side either. All of this was just talked about a couple of days ago. Let me ask you something. How hard do you think it would be to reinstate sanctions and continue shows of force on the Korean Peninsula in the event that Kim Jong Un is bullshitting us? Easy, very easy in fact; that's the answer. It's not like we gave him a mountain of money we can't get back. The real truth is in the last couple weeks North Korea has shown more willingness to cooperate than at any other point in modern history. If you're a leftie that dislikes war you should be happy about that. Hell, the left was worried he was going to go to war with North Korea at first. Now they are mad about unprecedented peace talks. You people are pathetic. I grew up believing the left wing is populated by honest intellectuals. Adulthood and the real world have a way of shattering ridiculous childhood perceptions.
What you fail to understand is that there is no there there.

Where was no ‘agreement,’ no ‘deal’ – it was political theatre only, Trump’s desperate, pathetic attempt at some sort of ‘win.’

What you fail to understand is that there is no there there.

Where was no ‘agreement,’ no ‘deal’ – it was political theatre only, Trump’s desperate, pathetic attempt at some sort of ‘win.’

He could quit right now and he's already done more good for the country than 8 years of Obama, so there's that.

Forum List

Back