🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yup, She's A Racist Too: Black Lives Matter Activists Crash Private Clinton Event...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Corrupt, liar, and a racist to boot...

Two Black Lives Matter activists interrupted a private Hillary Clinton fundraising event Wednesday night in Charleston, South Carolina.

Youth activist Ashley Williams protested Clinton, demanding that the Democratic presidential candidate account for inconsistencies on her record on race, specifically around her comments made about crime in 1996.

"I wanted to bring her to confront her own words," Williams told The Huffington Post after the protest, adding, "We did this because we wanted to make sure that black people are paying attention to her record, and we want to know what Hillary we are getting."...

Black Lives Matter Activists Interrupt Hillary Clinton At Private Event In South Carolina
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Last edited:
Looks like Clinton and the Democrats have a real problem with these Black Lives Matter folks. Probably gonna have to incarcerate them. Gotta get em out of the way. Look for many of these folks to be disappeared in the near future.

Looks like Clinton and the Democrats have a real problem with these Black Lives Matter folks. Probably gonna have to incarcerate them. Gotta get em out of the way. Look for many of these folks to be disappeared in the near future.
As long as a republican is the other option democrats don't have a problem.

Uhm, what other options do you think might be likely?

That's my point, no other options and they aren't going to vote for a republican.

That's my point, no other options and they aren't going to vote for a republican.

I hate to point out the obvious but if blacks don't show up at the polls...doesn't it kind of work out the same way, Brain?

Hillary is counting on strong support from that voting block...if she gets tepid support...she's in trouble.

well the progressive/dem party created them now they can deal with them. I heard the SS kicked them out and how funny no outrage from the media, the left/liberals.

I hate to point out the obvious but if blacks don't show up at the polls...doesn't it kind of work out the same way, Brain?

Hillary is counting on strong support from that voting block...if she gets tepid support...she's in trouble.

Big difference between not voting and voting for the other candidate. I'm still sure Hillary would get plenty of black votes.

She must find all this quite tedious and annoying. Perhaps she thought since 1994, she'd have brought them to heel by now.

Ha, "You're trespassing!" :lmao:

Hilarious wasn't it!!!???? The girl paid the $500 admission fee. And the white wealthy Democrats immediately say "You're trespassing".??? Why libs....because she's black she must not have been able to afford to be around you all at your pricy event????

Thats some racist shit right there libs. Black skin isn't immediate trespassing guys. She bought her ticket just like you did.

Ha, "You're trespassing!" :lmao:

Hilarious wasn't it!!!???? The girl paid the $500 admission fee. And the white wealthy Democrats immediately say "You're trespassing".??? Why libs....because she's black she must not have been able to afford to be around you all at your pricy event????

Thats some racist shit right there libs. Black skin isn't immediate trespassing guys. She bought her ticket just like you did.

Very astute observation.

She must find all this quite tedious and annoying. Perhaps she thought since 1994, she'd have brought them to heel by now.

I think she just believes she's Royalty. She truly believes she's immune from criticism and above the law. It's smug arrogance.

Forum List

Back