Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

That’s a rather ignorant generalization to make… don’t you think. Would you want such claims made about things you care about by others based on some vague political stereotype?
Well it's true most of the time. And I do, I get called racist ( I am not) all the time for that reason, even though my side isn't racist, it's weird, but I digress. The point is we all know blacks are killing each other in cities. Most of the media is left and ignores it, WHY?

How and when did I cheerlead for war and death?

This entire thread has been your love letter to death. Other peoples' deaths, of course. You risk nothing by baying for blood.

Last time I checked, Mexico and Canada have no fear that we are going to invade and annex them.

Ukraine does. Because they live next to a corrupt thuggish nation

Russia is far more corrupt. Ukrainians wanted to make their country better for themselves, to fix the corruption.

The first step was getting out from under the control of Russia who perpetuates corruption.

There are some pretty significant differences. Ukraine has been trying to pull away from Russia for decades and is strategically (not to mention historically) much more important.

Russia can barely handle Ukraine. They’d get annihilated by Finland.

Peace through appeasement doesn’t last.

It’s the easy way out. It’s the way for cowards and weaklings.

This entire thread has been your love letter to death. Other peoples' deaths, of course. You risk nothing by baying for blood.
None of those posts you copied show any love for war or death.

Just an acknowledgement that people want to live free from corruption.

Are you feeling okay? That was pretty pathetic.

None of those posts you copied show any love for war or death.

Just an acknowledgement that people want to live free from corruption.

Are you feeling okay? That was pretty pathetic.

Beat it, death cultist. Once we get rid of your warmongering president and your death cult party, this will end.

Beat it, death cultist. Once we get rid of your warmongering president and your death cult party, this will end.
Literally nothing in those posts of mine could be construed by any rational person to show any desire on my part for war.

You’re clearly not rational.

How is getting rid of Biden end the war?

Russia can't keep up with the full western weapon supply, they have no means to success in a direct, conventional warfare. Which is why they took up desparate bombing of civilian infrastructure to get concessions. They will get none
Russia's been preparing for this conflict since 2008.
It's Ukraine that can't maintain an adequate supply of shells, fuel, food, and recruits.
Russia is destroying crucial infrastructure just like the US did in Iraq, and Putin is making the same justifications Bush and Cheney did, namely the "civilian" infrastructure being obliterated also serves the enemy's military.
None of this would be happening today without the US meddling in domestic Ukrainian politics.
quote-the-greatest-purveyor-of-violence-in-the-world-my-own-government-i-can-not-be-silent-martin-luther-king-37-75-25.jpg

It’s like saying a bully demands your lunch money and by saying no you desire to be punched in the face.

It makes no logical sense.
If you're for fighting this proxy war with Russia, by sending billions of dollars to Ukraine in weapons, you're a warmonger. An American imperialist warmonger, who is willing to put the world on the precipice of a nuclear holocaust, over a conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Most Americans can't even find Ukraine on a map and yet people like you believe America should sacrifice itself and all life on planet earth over Ukraine. There's something weird going on in your head.

Have you ever actually looked at the map?

Black_Sea_map.png

Russia clearly doesn't need Ukraine for unimpeded pathway to the black sea. What are you talking about?
They do. They want the ports in what is now Ukraine. You are clueless.

If you're for fighting this proxy war with Russia, by sending billions of dollars to Ukraine in weapons, you're a warmonger. An American imperialist warmonger, who is willing to put the world on the precipice of a nuclear holocaust, over a conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Most Americans can't even find Ukraine on a map and yet people like you believe America should sacrifice itself and all life on planet earth over Ukraine. There's something weird going on in your head.
There’s nothing weird about supporting the right of a nation to defend itself from foreign invasion.

I didn’t want war. Russia did.

Russia's been preparing for this conflict since 2008.
It's Ukraine that can't maintain an adequate supply of shells, fuel, food, and recruits.
Russia is destroying crucial infrastructure just like the US did in Iraq, and Putin is making the same justifications Bush and Cheney did, namely the "civilian" infrastructure being obliterated also serves the enemy's military.
None of this would be happening today without the US meddling in domestic Ukrainian politics.

Holy shit Moscow Boris I sure hope you at least get paid to make a total clown out of yourself like this.

America took over Baghdad in THREE WEEKS you fucking dolt and had ~3500 combat casualties in 8 years.

Russian invasion is now in 10th month with very little gained territory and 60000-100,000 casualties.

You are out on the fucking moon if you think the two are comparable in terms of military efficiency, civilian destruction and suffering.

Last edited:
Well it's true most of the time. And I do, I get called racist ( I am not) all the time for that reason, even though my side isn't racist, it's weird, but I digress. The point is we all know blacks are killing each other in cities. Most of the media is left and ignores it, WHY?
You’re asking me why most the media on the left ignores it? That’s kind of a silly question don’t you think? Ask them… or maybe they aren’t ignoring it and you just don’t watch left media…. Who knows.

But to draw the line from somebodies perceived stereotype of left media and then apply that to me and my values is just a cheap and ignorant tactic to use in debate

Forum List

Back