Zimmerman Threatens Man's Life

From the OP:

Zimmerman has had a string of issues since his murder trial, including;
Since when did visiting a gun manufacturing facility become an "issue?"

That rescue was phony, and the question that has been asked several times of how Zimmerman knew where Apperson worked is answered (@ 5:00):

A. I did not question the "Issue" of recuing a family; I wondered how visiting a gun factory was an "Issue," but both were mentioned in the OP.

It appears someone will make an "issue" of anything Zimmerman does.

It was a bigger story than the gun visit which was in very poor taste.

An Individual's "Poor Taste" is now an "issue" listed along with domestic violence.

What about his underwear? Has the media checked it lately?

I didn't say it was an issue, and no one did that I can remember when I read that story. You brought up the subject, and I gave you my opinion of it.

:bang3:
The OP said it was an issue.

:slap:

READ.

Are you saying that someone should rape Zimmerman?

I'm saying that liberals ARE RAPING Zimmerman and this gang rape is never ending.He cannot escape from his tormenters. You always find him and rape him anew. And you guys really get off on it.

Hyperbolize away.....

Then go talk to some actual rape victims.

This valorization of rape victims is getting out of hand. There are worse outcomes than rape. The persecution people like you rain down on Zimmerman is one of those worse outcomes. You ruined his life. ruined his marriage, made him jobless and homeless, put him through a sham trial, drove him to near bankruptcy, made him a pariah and you won't let up. It's like the gang rapists taunting the rape victim every single day of her life.

This valorization of rape victims is getting out of hand. There are worse outcomes than rape. The persecution people like you rain down on Zimmerman is one of those worse outcomes. You ruined his life. ruined his marriage, made him jobless and homeless, put him through a sham trial, drove him to near bankruptcy, made him a pariah and you won't let up. It's like the gang rapists taunting the rape victim every single day of her life.

Well, in that case, somebody really raping Zimmerman might be a bit of a vacation for him.

:wtf:

An Individual's "Poor Taste" is now an "issue" listed along with domestic violence.

I didn't say it was an issue, and no one did that I can remember when I read that story. You brought up the subject, and I gave you my opinion of it.

READ.

:laugh:

If YOU can read, you said my remark about "poor taste" was making an issue out of it, and I said that I didn't think so.

READ.

:laugh:

If YOU can read, you said my remark about "poor taste" was making an issue out of it, and I said that I didn't think so.
Explain how going to a production facility for ANY product is in poor taste? Or for that matter explain how helping someone in a car accident is in poor taste?

Explain how going to a production facility for ANY product is in poor taste? Or for that matter explain how helping someone in a car accident is in poor taste?

I didn't say the rescue was in poor taste, I said it was phony, and someone that one-third of Americans believed is guilty of murdering someone with a gun looks obscene when seen in public promoting guns.

Scott Rasmussen Decides To Poll 8220 Is George Zimmerman Guilty of Murder 8221

One-third (33%) of adults believe crime watch volunteer George Zimmerman should be found guilty of murder in the shooting death of the Florida teenager, while 15% think Zimmerman acted in self-defense, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. But 52% of Americans are not sure.

The only reason this garbage is news is because the media it's blood thirsty for their pound of flesh.

The trial was at the behest of activists and not because the state saw that there was a crime. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

So every time the dude farts on an elevator we have to have a circus.

It's road rage, it happens ten thousand times every day. It's only news worthy because it involves some asshole who the media made into a celebrity.

Buuuuuut he didnt fart on an elevator. He beat his women up and threatened them at gun point. On second thought you know what, You're right its no big deal.

Signed,

Ray Rice
I thought this was the road rage incident

This time it is
But the only reason this matters is because he is famous.

If I threatened somebody in traffic it wouldn't make the national news even if I did shoot somebody.
If I hit my wife, same thing.
This is about a pound of flesh.

Why is he famous again?
The news media made him into a circus.

This is when you pretend that gunning down a teenager who is unarmed is normal
No not at all. That isn't normal. But the police saw plenty of evidence to support his self defense case, than due to media outrage the jury upon the evidence decided that his self defence testimony held water. What do you know that they don't?
then raising money for your defense fund is normal (because yanno he hates being famous and stuff), then living off of that money raised is normal, then threatening your gf with a gun is normal, then having numerous run ins with the law is normal,
That is an utter Strawman. I never once suggested that was normal. I would never argue something so absurd.

Instead of being butthurt and grand standing on media slogans, focus on what is really taking place.

The police didn't arrest him, it was deemed self defense. Did his stupidity place him in that position? Of course, but you can't lock people up for crimes they didn't commit. Than the circus came to town in the form of black panthers placing a bounty on his head. How they aren't being arrested for sedition is beyond me. Basically the litiny of racist black assclowns pushed for a trial that should have never taken place. And the mighty thugs Sharpton, Farrakhan, and Jackson and the rest of the black Klan raised hell over it until the state was basically forced to file false charges on the guy. They didn't satisfy their bloodlust now off the guy has some road rage issues it's national news.

It's always going to be about the pound of flesh.

Does the guy have a chip on his shoulder? Yeah, it will probably be his undoing. But I don't see the need the media has to have his blood on their hands.

He will be hated by many for eternity, he will likely get locked up for his behavior. But why focus on that one dunce as though he is the only Asshole in the country?

People threaten to kill one another in traffic all the time, there are plenty of abusers, more than I care to think of.

Who cares about this guy?

He will be hated by many for eternity, he will likely get locked up for his behavior. But why focus on that one dunce as though he is the only Asshole in the country?

People threaten to kill one another in traffic all the time, there are plenty of abusers, more than I care to think of.

He was an all-out media sensation at one time that started out as a phenomenon.

Now that it is becoming clear to everyone that he really is a violent stalker, it cannot possibly be ignored.

He was an all-out media sensation at one time that started out as a phenomenon.

Now that it is becoming clear to everyone that he really is a violent stalker, it cannot possibly be ignored.
Why the need for constant surveillance. On some petty two bit thug?

George is gonna come across someone who whips his ass good one of these days

I gotta admit , if I came across this clown in some situation where he threatened me , I'd take his pea shooter and beat him with it.

[

Does the guy have a chip on his shoulder? Yeah, it will probably be his undoing. But I don't see the need the media has to have his blood on their hands.

The difference is, this guy has actually killed someone.

That's why his threatening to kill someone in a road rage incident - AND following him to his place of work- should be taken a lot more seriously.

The system had the chance to lock him up after the Trayvon thing. It didn't.

So either he will kill someone else, or someone will kill him in self-defense. Or maybe some brothers on the street might recognize him and hilarity will ensue.

[

The difference is, this guy has actually killed someone.

That's why his threatening to kill someone in a road rage incident - AND following him to his place of work- should be taken a lot more seriously.

The system had the chance to lock him up after the Trayvon thing. It didn't.

So either he will kill someone else, or someone will kill him in self-defense. Or maybe some brothers on the street might recognize him and hilarity will ensue.
The difference is, this guy has actually killed someone and gotten away with it. In his dim witted little mind, he's been given a license to kill.

Are liberals still trying to get away from the FACTS regarding the poor Trayvon Martin case?

How many blacks killed other blacks last weekend? Oh, that is right. Liberals do not care.

The only reason this garbage is news is because the media it's blood thirsty for their pound of flesh.

The trial was at the behest of activists and not because the state saw that there was a crime. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

It's road rage, it happens ten thousand times every day. It's only news worthy because it involves some asshole who the media made into a celebrity.

Buuuuuut he didnt fart on an elevator. He beat his women up and threatened them at gun point. On second thought you know what, You're right its no big deal.

Signed,

Ray Rice

This time it is

If I threatened somebody in traffic it wouldn't make the national news even if I did shoot somebody.

And that's not it.

Zimmerman has eluded justice on multiple occasions. This is both not trivial and not lost on Zimmerman, who now seems to think he is above the law.

He's done just about the worst thing someone could do in American society and murdered another human being. This is a dangerous person, who, can still carry concealed weapons.

It seems to be only a matter of time before he uses them again.

George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident Florida police say News - Home

The guy is another shooting waiting to happen...just a matter of time.

Look at how liberals tortured the poor guy. Everyone always expresses sympathy to women who've been raped but after the rape liberals inflicted on Zimmerman, they're still persecuting the guy. That takes a toll on good people.

He's out protecting his neighborhood, a hood rat tries to kill him, and liberals make him into the Devil, they cost him his job, his house, his wife, threaten to imprison him, libel him, make up false stories about him, and essentially make him a pariah. All propaganda.

Too bad there wasn't a way that we could imprison liberals. Now that would make society better.

So thats why he was beating his chicks ass before and after the incident? Emotional distress huh?

Man you guy will find bullshit excuses for anything. How about he's just a loose cannon.

This is only the third time in a year he has been accused of threatening to kill someone........happens to all of us..................right......:eusa_eh:

The man has been victimized, persecuted and become a national pariah because of leftists. That leaves a sting. That makes someone feel powerless. Look at the trauma that some women suffer after rape. It changes them, sometimes makes them withdrawn or timid or frightened of the world.

Zimmerman's behavior before he was nearly beat to death was different than his behavior after he was publicly raped by liberals. He's trying, I assume, be fight back against feelings of being a helpless victim of persecution. He doesn't want to take any crap from anyone and I can fully understand that mindset.
It was different ... prior to his infamy, he had only assaulted a fiance and a cop.

Signed,

Ray Rice

This time it is

And that's not it.

Zimmerman has eluded justice on multiple occasions. This is both not trivial and not lost on Zimmerman, who now seems to think he is above the law.

He's done just about the worst thing someone could do in American society and murdered another human being. This is a dangerous person, who, can still carry concealed weapons.

It seems to be only a matter of time before he uses them again.
He DID NOT MURDER anyone. Or have you forgotten the trial dumb asses like you forced him to go through after he was forced to defend his own life?

George Zimmerman threatened to kill man in road rage incident Florida police say News - Home

The guy is another shooting waiting to happen...just a matter of time.
The man is totally insane, and it's the people's own fault that the idiot is not locked up. If people had not been in such a big hurry to try the man, and given the DA a proper amount of time to conduct his investigation, this idiot might not be walking around on the streets today.
Like OJ, he'll end up behind bars some day.

How many blacks killed other blacks last weekend? Oh, that is right. Liberals do not care.

Told you liberals do not care. You think a cocksucker like sallow did not read this? You think a slut like faun did not read this?

How many blacks were killed last weekend by other blacks?

Forum List

Back