Zionist Wikipedia editors want articles to be "...Zionist in nature."

new wave liberal

Mar 26, 2024
This video is from awhile back, but I have to think they are still doing this. Probably more than ever.

If you don't watch the entire video (about 2 minutes), then see the first minute. The spokesman says they want to "influence" the reader, and they want articles to be "...Zionist in nature."

That is hardly the approach an encyclopedia should take. But that is why far left wikipedia deserves criticism.

Check the woman who is interviewed. She thinks the purpose of an encyclopedia is to "defend Israel." I will make a bet these people are paid. I made a thread about Israel paying shills here.

This video is from awhile back, but I have to think they are still doing this. Probably more than ever.

If you don't watch the entire video (about 2 minutes), then see the first minute. The spokesman says they want to "influence" the reader, and they want articles to be "...Zionist in nature."

That is hardly the approach an encyclopedia should take. But that is why far left wikipedia deserves criticism.

Check the woman who is interviewed. She thinks the purpose of an encyclopedia is to "defend Israel." I will make a bet these people are paid. I made a thread about Israel paying shills here.

you are delusional. You project the filth or your own sick mind onto the innocent remarks of the lady. well---not really delusional---just a filthy piece of crap

USA Today reports on Israel paying students to defend it online. This is ongoing.

"JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday."

Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups​

Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site.

Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their first workshop this week in Jerusalem, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.

Wikipedia editing courses launched by Zionist groups​

Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site.

Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their first workshop this week in Jerusalem, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.

roflmao------"the guardian" so? "We don't want to change Wikipedia or turn it into a propaganda arm," says Naftali Bennett, director of the Yesha Council. "We just want to show the other side."
Have you ever been in a mosque?

Looks like crap.

Smells like crap.

Tastes like crap.

Sure glad I didn't step in it.

Schwab wants to "defend Israel." Schwab wants to be "right." Schwab wants to "prove to the world....that we are just and that we are right."

That's not the role of an encyclopedia. Schwab defends and promotes propaganda.
you are, clearly, not familiar with the Wikipedia. Even YOU could write an article and people like you, do

[
There is no good reason to criticise Wiki once you appreciate that it was a Deep State and CIA collaboration from the very beginning .

The other major influencing Deep State thrust was from Fakebook led by CIA nerd asset Fuckerberg .

2016?

Come on man.

Had it amounted to anything at all wiki would be like.....

raw

Ironic that anti-Semite probably sponsored the video. Israel is our only ally in the Mid East and the U.S. is sworn to protect it. The radical Islamic state is our enemy.

Forum List

Back