Zuckerberg hearing thread

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Senator Durbin asks Zuckerberg if he'd be comfortable sharing the name of the hotel he stayed in last night.

Zuckerberg: "Uh......no."

Durbin: "That might be what this is all about: your right to privacy."

Senator Durbin asks Zuckerberg if he'd be comfortable sharing the name of the hotel he stayed in last night.

Zuckerberg: "Uh......no."

Durbin: "That might be what this is all about: your right to privacy."
i just saw that, Im surprised that Zuckerberg didnt mention anything pertaining to Durbin's chit-hole remarks of the past

What A Creepy Weasel.

SRSLY

• Banned
Zuckerberg's tell when it's a question he's uncomfortable with is "Senator, that's a very important question."

anyone called the little shit a cockzucker yet? Thats all i care about

"Facebook and other tech companies are engaged in a pervasive pattern of bias and political censorship." — Lyin Ted

TED CRUZ IS OUR GUY FOLKS

Ted is arguing on behalf of Dimond and Silk. Oh, what a hill to die on.

You don't think you have a monopoly? Mr. Mark Zuckerberg: "It certainly doesn't feel like that to me." Zuckerberg is a L I A R .

"Facebook and other tech companies are engaged in a pervasive pattern of bias and political censorship." — Lyin Ted

TED CRUZ IS OUR GUY FOLKS

Ted's questions were awesome.

And Zuckerborg is thoroughly insincere.

zuckerborg.jpeg

Zuck can't answer whether or not Facebook is a neutral public platform. WEW

Bingo. And Zuckerborg actually admitted to being a content provider. His lawyers are going to bitchslap him silly for that.

Do you think I’m the Zodiac killer?” Cruz asks.

“No, I do not, broadly speaking, think it is possible you are the Zodiac killer,” Zuck says.

“Good, that’s good. That concludes my questioning."

Not Under Oath

He and Mueller are working for Russia....er, working together on the 'Russia Case'
-- Evidence shows 'Z' sold propaganda ad space on Facebook to the Russians, who paid him in RUBBLES, yet he claimed he had no idea they were Russians or what they were doing. (Z' provided the 'vehicle' / 'platform' on which Russia's PsyOps program ran...and got PAID for it...in RUBBLES.)

-- Evidence shows Mueller is not a novice at working with / covering up Russian crimes, which is what he did during the Uranium One scandal. Evidence shows Barry and Mueller knew about those crimes and covered them up.

-- Evidence shows Brennan, Comey and Barry knew of Russian interference / Psyops / attempts to hack as far back as 2015...and intentionally did nothing to stop them (and if you ain't trying to stop them and/or sounding the alarm bells - which he did not do, either - then you are WITH them and HELPING them!)

Zucker refuses to answer questions about that work / will not work with Congress...only Mueller (Hello Secret Society Member Zuckerberg....)

Mueller refuses to turn over info about that work requested by the House Intel Committee

I smell BS...and treason.

Why does Mark Zuckerberg look like a half melted Madame Tussauds figure?

Forum List

Back