1.3 million Americans with diabetes rationed insulin in the past year, study finds

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Here's a radical idea. In the richest country on the face of the planet, we should not see over a million people forced to ration their insulin because they can't afford the cost.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for many type II diabetics.

Not all...but most.

Get off your fat ass, do some push backs, and reduce the size of that dicky do.

Not all...but most.

many people get diabetes through genetics....i got it even though i was walking many miles per day with a load on my back and up and down stairs....

Here's a radical idea. In the richest country on the face of the planet, we should not see over a million people forced to ration their insulin because they can't afford the cost.

whats this we shit??
you dont live here,,,

i knew a guy who was in great shape worked out all the time who had it....it ran in his family like mine....but in many cases you are right....
Yeah...no hate.

My uncle was not overweight...liked a bit of the drink...but nothing drastic.

Diagnosed with it in his early 50's.

Didn't take it seriously...killed him deader than a hammer.

It's hardly a scientific study when some diabetics admit that they sometimes skip injections. Isn't that normal? Is it a CNN attempt to divert attention to some covid injections that sometimes cause people to die?

Find the true base cost of insulin and cap it at a reasonable price.

Same with any drug

Not all...but most.

How about the Type 1 diabetics? Do you give a fuck about them?

Here's a better idea:

Quit eating sugar/carbs. None. Zero.

I eat a ketogenic diet, one meal a day.

Don't eat any dextros or its derivatives.

Magically, things start to work better.

How about the Type 1 diabetics? Do you give a fuck about them?

Well, I couldn't possibly care less than the government.

I did not enact the policies that caused the inflation that created this problem...that give you those big sloppy alley gayter tears....

crying-the-gebonions.gif

However, they will find a way forward...or they will die...just like the rest of us.

Here's a better idea:

Quit eating sugar/carbs. None. Zero.

I eat a ketogenic diet, one meal a day.

Don't eat any dextros or its derivatives.

Magically, things start to work better.

None of that will get the pancreas to start producing insulin again.

It is a problem that has exited long before the current round of inflation.
We have had inflation issues in this country long before anyone in the media permitted the masses to notice.

The dollar has lost 96% of its value since 1913.

Your 'government' in conjunction with their banking masters have robbed us all.

it aint that easy.....you will still be a diabetic....

The things people believe are just scary sometimes. The "advice" we got back when our son was diagnosed with Type-1 ran the gamut of "natural cures". My favorite was to eat extra cinnamon as if that would some how get the pancreas to work again.

The things people believe are just scary sometimes. The "advice" we got back when our son was diagnosed with Type-1 ran the gamut of "natural cures". My favorite was to eat extra cinnamon as if that would some how get the pancreas to work again.
But cutting the carbs makes blood sugar
more stable, requiring less regulation.

Oh, you thought I was throwing shit around that was not backed by decades of research? You thought I was just repeating wives' tales.

(this is where I would tell you to kiss my ass, if you were anyone else)

Forum List

Back