10 BIG LIES About Donald Trump....Attn. ABNORMALS!

#4: He’s too divisive, and responsible for violence!

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies
At a campaign rally in Kansas City on Saturday, the day after the unrest in Chicago, Trump addressed an earlier event in Dayton, Ohio, when a protester tried to storm the stage.

The candidate said he would have fought the person had he reached the lectern and mimed punching him a few times.

"I'll beat the crap out of you," he then mouthed.

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

In NBC's Meet the Press on Sunday, Trump said he would have his team look into paying the legal fees of 78-year-old John McGraw, who was charged with assault and disorderly conduct after attacking the protester.

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

Get him out," he then said. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

He then told an anecdote about a brawl at a prior rally that was "amazing to watch."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

Ya think that a president who crazy people who have poor impulse control drool over might just be a problem ?

Last edited:
that's what humans do
this is for a whole other thread---but it is natural for humans to have sex
it is one of the most powerful ''''needs''--without it----no human race
you never lied?

Perhaps you cheat on your spouse and you feel the need to justify it with this tripe, but it will not fly with me.

Sort of fucking sad that you think sexual desire cannot be fulfilled within the confines of marriage.
Gator doesn't SIN!!!!!!!!!!!
he's perfect!!!
he is without SIN

Never said I do not sin, said I do not cheat on my wife.

It is fun to try and watch you people try and rationalize such actions since it was done by your savior in the White House instead of just going "yeah, cheating on your spouse is not a good thing".

But you fucking sheep cannot even bring yourself to do that simple thing.

Pathetic.
but you are judging Trump
your sinning is not as bad, you say
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahah

I am not talking about sinning, sin is religious term. One does not need to be religious to know that cheating on their spouse is wrong.

But yes, yes I am, judging Trump and we all do it every day.

That is the way our system is set up, some things are worse than other things.

The punishment fro raping and killing someone is different than it is for cheating on your taxes. Now, using your term, both are sins, but we do not judge them equally. Or most of us do not, perhaps you think that raping and killing is the same as cheating on your taxes. Since you think that cheating on a spouse is normal, there is no telling what other sort of fucked up views you have.
ok --forget the sin term
lying is wrong and you lie--yes?
again
perjury=lying
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Perjury - FindLaw
maybe they have an OPEN relationship!!!!!!!!!!!
it's NOT necessarily wrong
------------------it's NOT necessarily wrong

Perhaps you cheat on your spouse and you feel the need to justify it with this tripe, but it will not fly with me.

Sort of fucking sad that you think sexual desire cannot be fulfilled within the confines of marriage.
he's perfect!!!
he is without SIN

It is fun to try and watch you people try and rationalize such actions since it was done by your savior in the White House instead of just going "yeah, cheating on your spouse is not a good thing".

Pathetic.

I am not talking about sinning, sin is religious term. One does not need to be religious to know that cheating on their spouse is wrong.

The punishment fro raping and killing someone is different than it is for cheating on your taxes. Now, using your term, both are sins, but we do not judge them equally. Or most of us do not, perhaps you think that raping and killing is the same as cheating on your taxes. Since you think that cheating on a spouse is normal, there is no telling what other sort of fucked up views you have.
ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility
Perjury - FindLaw

According to your earlier post it is not wrong at all, ever...it is, and I quote "that's what humans do".

he's perfect!!!
he is without SIN

Pathetic.

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

According to your earlier post it is not wrong at all, ever...it is, and I quote "that's what humans do".
and?
so what if Trump is getting some action?
that's what every man wants
don't try to deny it

he's perfect!!!
he is without SIN

Pathetic.

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw
Maybe they're swingers. That Kelly Ann and Sarah Sanders...Wow!! I hear that Scaramouche is still hanging around. Wonder why. I don't think that Pence the prude would be in on it though.

Pathetic.

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

Well he is paying for it.

Pathetic.

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

He has a wife, if he needs some action. God knows he's spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery and designer gowns to make sure she's beautiful enough for him. The fact that he screws around on her, shows that he never had any intention of keeping his vow to "cleave only unto her".

You say that it's only "human" to screw around. If so, why do we promise we won't. Why is it OK to break a promise to the person you supposedly care more about than anyone else?

Last but not least, how would you feel if you found she was screwing around on you? Would you walk out on her.? If you answer yes, then why would you do that to her?

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

He has a wife, if he needs some action. God knows he's spent a fortune on cosmetic surgery and designer gowns to make sure she's beautiful enough for him. The fact that he screws around on her, shows that he never had any intention of keeping his vow to "cleave only unto her".

You say that it's only "human" to screw around. If so, why do we promise we won't. Why is it OK to break a promise to the person you supposedly care more about than anyone else?

Last but not least, how would you feel if you found she was screwing around on you? Would you walk out on her.? If you answer yes, then why would you do that to her?
why do you think there are so many sex scandals?????!!!!!!!!!!
and that's just the ones you hear about
JFK/etc
yes--it is natural

Which one of those do you think is a lie?
I'll answer.

Complete lies:
3, 5, 9

Partial lies:
4 - He is not responsible for violence
6 - if by "conservative" they mean he supports free markets, then it is a lie. He does.
7 - he is not religious.
8 - he is a good business man. No one would seriously question that. - He did have his daddy's money to start with.

No way to really tell:
2, 10

The only completely true allegation is #1. He does lie. Glass houses.

Trump isn't responsible for the violence in the same way that Charlie Manson isn't responsible for his followers killing Sharon Tate and her friends or the LaBianca's. And for the same reason.

Put down the pipe dragon lady, I don't think you can think for yourself. Rachael Maddow lives in your head.
Still in denial huh?

I'll answer.

Complete lies:
3, 5, 9

Partial lies:
6 - if by "conservative" they mean he supports free markets, then it is a lie. He does.
7 - he is not religious.
8 - he is a good business man. No one would seriously question that. - He did have his daddy's money to start with.

No way to really tell:
2, 10

Trump isn't responsible for the violence in the same way that Charlie Manson isn't responsible for his followers killing Sharon Tate and her friends or the LaBianca's. And for the same reason.
You are so over the edge that mere words can't describe it.
Lmao! You just can't handle the truth.

I'll answer.

Complete lies:
3, 5, 9

Partial lies:
7 - he is not religious.

No way to really tell:
2, 10

Standoffish Standard-Bearers

The Left is willing to equate Trump with Manson, but the weak and compromised Right is unwilling to tie GreenHeads in with the Unabomber. They always disingenuously claim that they don't want to sink to your level, but that only proves such pampered brats never had to learn how to fight. Populists will get nowhere until they reject the whole specious spectrum equally.

Well, for starters, I equated Trump to Manson because of the claim that Trump's words didn't cause the synagogue shooting, and for those who say that Trump shouldn't be held responsible for what crazy people who are incited by his speeches do. Manson didn't kill those people. He just talked to his followers. That's was his defense at trial, and that's Trump's defense now, even as he carefully chooses his words to incite white supremacists, and others to carry out attacks on other races and religions.

Right wingers don't disavow the crazies or their actions. When the radical right was blowing up abortion clinics and shooting abortion providers, the anti-abortion crowd said things like "While I don't condone violence, I am grateful no more babies will be killed by that monster", or "at least babies won't be dying there". So the end justified the means in their eyes. They didn't even condemn the nazi march in Charlottesville.

Right wingers act like nobody is seeing what they're doing, or the contempt for the Consitution which is behind so many of their actions. A wise man once said that when the devil comes to America, he will be wrapped in the American flag, with a gun in one hand and a Bible in the other. And right wing idiots will claim him as one of their own, and they'll be absolutely correct in that assessment.
Stochastic terrorism.

Oh shit, another bat shit stupid fuck liberal ,go light a candle dipshit.
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg
116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

JFK/etc
yes--it is natural

Is that what you tell your spouse after you cheat on them? Hey babe, it does not mean anything, it is just natural

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

JFK/etc
yes--it is natural

Is that what you tell your spouse after you cheat on them? Hey babe, it does not mean anything, it is just natural
women need some action also

Pathetic.

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

Real men do not break the vows, real men do not cheat on their spouses. One does not need to cheat on their wives to get some action.

What a fucked up world you live in.

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

Real men do not break the vows, real men do not cheat on their spouses. One does not need to cheat on their wives to get some action.

real men get action
just like animals need to get as much as possible to make the species survive

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

real men get action

Keep telling yourself that, I am sure it helps you sleep at night.

ok --forget the sin term
again
perjury=lying
Perjury - FindLaw

and?
don't try to deny it

real men get action

Maybe that's why there are so many asshole men in the world. Assholes breed more so there are more of them.

Forum List

Back