10 Good Things About Obama Cares

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
1. The end of the Medicare doughnut hole.
2. Free Medicare preventive services.
3. Free preventive services for all women.
4. No denying health insurance because of a pre-existing medical condition.
5. Insurers can't gouge people with pre-existing conditions.
6. End of pre-existing restrictions on children's access to health insurance.
7. Adult children up to age 26 can now continue to get health insurance on their parents policy.
8. The law ends lifetime limits on insurance payouts.
9. Health insurers must spend at least 80 percent of their premium dollars on health care.
10. New standardized insurance coverage reports. This makes it easier to compare plans from different companies.

7. Adult children up to age 26 can now continue to get health insurance on their parents policy.
9. Health insurers must spend at least 80 percent of their premium dollars on health care.
10. New standardized insurance coverage reports. This makes it easier to compare plans from different companies.

I have no idea why people have such a problem with this. It looks and sounds workable.

Medicare is almost broke and Social Security is on it's last legs and Black Americans are around 15% unemployed. Barry Hussein can promise anything and the left wing will slurp it up like pablum but who the hell is going to pay for it?

You people do know that Bammy Care in no way affetcts Medicare.....right?

I have no idea why people have such a problem with this. It looks and sounds workable.
thats why they are having so many problems?
the pwople that actually understand it dont want it?
be honest Noomi, you dont know what it looks like.. most people dont

If you don't mind working part time in the worst economy since the FDr Depression, Obama Care is great

2000 pages and all you could cherry pick was 10 things?

My mother had a stroke and went into a coma. Seven days afterwards the amount of her insurance coverage ran out, so the hospital dumped her to a public hospital 50 miles away. She died a few days later. That could not happen now because of Obama Cares.

My mother had a stroke and went into a coma. Seven days afterwards the amount of her insurance coverage ran out, so the hospital dumped her to a public hospital 50 miles away. She died a few days later. That could not happen now because of Obama Cares.

Repubs would tell your mum to get a job and pay for her own care. Uncaring bastards they are.

Repubs would tell your mum to get a job and pay for her own care. Uncaring bastards they are.

They will burn in hell.

They will burn in hell.

They are good Christians though. Jesus must have said to screw the unfortunate and reward the rich somewhere in the Bible, though I'll be buggered if I can find it...

It would be better if we actually got those preventive services but we don't. We get what the government determines is necessary. Not what might actually be necessary. Parents can keep children on insurance up to age 26. It's not free. Those parents will be responsible for paying the premiums.

The gubment would make her wait and die, then cheer for the money saved on medical bills and social security.....

They will burn in hell.

They are good Christians though. Jesus must have said to screw the unfortunate and reward the rich somewhere in the Bible, though I'll be buggered if I can find it...

Like you know the difference between a dingo's ass and a hole in the ground.....

The gubment would make her wait and die, then cheer for the money saved on medical bills and social security.....

I think you just described the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back