10 most UNhappiest cities in America pretty much all blue cities

Hey Drifter make a poll about how many people want to move to Louisiana. Let's see if it matches the data.

Except for NOLA, I'd take pretty much anywhere in the state over a lib sewer like New York, or Detroit.

Have you ever been there — i.e. anywhere in Lousyana besides New Orleans?

It is one big stinking cesspool of potholes and poverty and unbearable humidity and rain and prostitution and stinky oil wells and coon-ass pipeliners and hillbilly alligator chasers and AIDS and crack and overcrowded jails with subhuman conditions.

In other words, I don't think you've ever been there.

Hey Drifter make a poll about how many people want to move to Louisiana. Let's see if it matches the data.

Except for NOLA, I'd take pretty much anywhere in the state over a lib sewer like New York, or Detroit.

It is one big stinking cesspool of potholes and poverty and unbearable humidity and rain and prostitution and stinky oil wells and coon-ass pipeliners and hillbilly alligator chasers and AIDS and crack and overcrowded jails with subhuman conditions.

So that's why they are so happy: they are optimistic. They know it can't get any worse.

I'll still take it over Detroit or New York.

So that's why they are so happy: they are optimistic. They know it can't get any worse.

Exactly. :lol:

Not surprised that NY city is at the bottom of the list. Whenever I'm in the city, I notice that folks there are always in a rush, and many have anger issues, especially cab drivers. Add to that the extremely high housing costs, and the cost of living there, and you wind up with an unhappy city.

I've also heard a lot about NY being the saddest place to live. The place seems to be pushing a lot of stress on you.

Forum List

Back