🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 things you can't do if you follow Jesus

Oh we have definately strayed a long way.....and He's having a heck of a time getting us to straighten our acts up. One day He'll have had enough of it though. And actually, I don't think this list is all that acurate, this is his interpretation, not necessarily the right one. We are not to hate PEOPLE. There's nothing wrong with hating what people say or do though. You can love a person, but hate how they lead their lives. That's how I think of gays...I don't hate THEM, I hate what they do because I believe it's a sin. Just as others will hate that I like to drink beer...doesn't mean they hate me. :)

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... most of the things ya can't do if ya follow Jesus...

... are usually things dat ain't good fer ya anyway.
:cool:

How 'bout this instead:

946043_590601880961681_1089380711_n.jpg

Oh we have definately strayed a long way.....and He's having a heck of a time getting us to straighten our acts up. One day He'll have had enough of it though. And actually, I don't think this list is all that acurate, this is his interpretation, not necessarily the right one. We are not to hate PEOPLE. There's nothing wrong with hating what people say or do though. You can love a person, but hate how they lead their lives. That's how I think of gays...I don't hate THEM, I hate what they do because I believe it's a sin. Just as others will hate that I like to drink beer...doesn't mean they hate me. :)

This list would automatically exclude all racists who claim they are die hard Christians.

You can do all that stuff, because the very premise of Jesus is that you are forgiven.

Dude better go back to the seminary.

So, Christians have a carte blanche license to do whatever they want because they are automatically forgiven? What the hell? Why is church attendance such a problem? I would think EVERYBODY would be on board for THAT.

Last edited:
10 Things You Can't Do While Following Jesus - The God Article

#1 is hate.

I think it's a cute list but the comments are the bottom are my favorite part:)

"cute" ???

If you rewrote that list in the form of must-be, must-do commandments, you'd have the requirements of the teepub bible thumpers.

And, its anything BUT "cute".
:rolleyes:

The drama llama has arrived.

No way I can ever compete with your holier than thou, self righteous perfection.

(Shame on you.)

Oh and Amy, go head and ban me for daring to speak out against a mod who just also happens to defend pedophile priests.

I know the difference between right and wrong, even if the damn catholics don't.

Forum List

Back