10 Years Ago Dems Had the WH and Super Majority in Congress

Obamad had a mandate, but he didndunuffin.
He accomplished quite a bit

Stoped a Depression, Obamacare, saved the auto companies, protected the environment
Save it for idiots. He was a most inconsequential president despite that Hope & Change BS that you bought into.

Of course a stupid fuck like you thinks the economy is still shrinking at a rate over 6%, we are still losing 800,000 j0obs a month, we still are stuck in two large quagmire wars, And we still have a trillion Plus dollar deficit

Evidently not

The Great Obama is one of the most respected modern presidents
Maybe among the transgendered world, which is what? About 3% of the population?
Obama 54% approve 32& disaaprove.
The only people disapproving are likely the feeble minded Trump supporters.
Yeah, if you didn't support Obama you were called a racist. Think that might have something to do with it?
Lying fuck. If you were called a racist it was because something you said.
Nope anyone that disagreed with him, was called a racist. Obama was a God to you dumbasses.
L I A R.

I think you are confused because your racism is so inbred into your very being, you don't even comprehend how big a racist you really are.

Uncle Saddam, Reagan's pal? You recognize the GOP is always a disaster the last 35 years?

So that whole "You Republicans love keeping dictators in oil countries" was nonsense then?
Something is seriously wrong with your brain, super duper.

Just working with what you give me. Kinda hard to make a silk purse...
The question is, how does Saddam being Reagan's pal lead to your ridiculous question? And that is how this whole Iraq mess started duh...
reagan set him up?
Reagan helped him with biological weapons that he used against the Kurds which we didn't mind, and along with bush and April what's her name gave Saddam the impression that he could attack Kuwait. How did that work out? Read something for crying out loud...

Stoped a Depression, Obamacare, saved the auto companies, protected the environment
Save it for idiots. He was a most inconsequential president despite that Hope & Change BS that you bought into.
Evidently not

The Great Obama is considered one of the greatest modern presidents
The last of his legacy is Obamacare on it's death spiral as we speak. Inconsequential as Jerry Ford who only had two years, unless you consider being half-black as consequential.

That's it. That's all.
Obama legacy & accomplish=ments stand even if the fat assed moron you elected tears them down.

History will look back & think "How fucking dumb were those Trump supporters?"

Yeah, if you didn't support Obama you were called a racist. Think that might have something to do with it?
Nope anyone that disagreed with him, was called a racist. Obama was a God to you dumbasses.
L I A R.

I think you are confused because your racism is so inbred into your very being, you don't even comprehend how big a racist you really are.
Plus that was the way it was reported on Fox Rush Etc... The more the dupes listen, the less they know...

L I A R.

Lol, okay why specifically is Trump racist? Not talking points.

Evidently not

The last of his legacy is Obamacare on it's death spiral as we speak. Inconsequential as Jerry Ford who only had two years, unless you consider being half-black as consequential.

That's it. That's all.
Actually Obamacare is doing just fine where it hasn't been sabotaged, super duper. It will continue in blue States and the intelligent red States and will make a big comeback when the country gets back on track, not this brainwashed racist idiocy.
I can't believe anyone's hanging on to the Hopey Changy thing. It's over. It's done.

So Trump promised yet it is still there.

Oh Wait, He will do what he did with NAFTA - Change the name & you assholes will cheer & cheer.

L I A R.

Plus that was the way it was reported on Fox Rush Etc... The more the dupes listen, the less they know...
I don't have fox dipshit.

I like how the pseudocons blew right past post 14.

The premise of the OP was blown to smithereens on the first page! :lol:

L I A R.

WE could go back to that housing thing where he tried to get rod of black tenants. Maybe to his "Shithole" statement where we don't want people from Africa ( black people) but welcome those from Norway (white people).

He calls black people stupid & lazy.

L I A R.

Wait....you don't really expect RealDumb to be able to respond beyond the bumper-sticker they stuck on his forehead.....

...do you?????

Evidently not

That's it. That's all.
Actually Obamacare is doing just fine where it hasn't been sabotaged, super duper. It will continue in blue States and the intelligent red States and will make a big comeback when the country gets back on track, not this brainwashed racist idiocy.
I can't believe anyone's hanging on to the Hopey Changy thing. It's over. It's done.

So Trump promised yet it is still there.

Oh Wait, He will do what he did with NAFTA - Change the name & you assholes will cheer & cheer.
We get it. It's all that's left of the Hopey Changey bit, but that's as good as gone too.

Shouldn't have run the Beast. Sorry.

L I A R.

It's all the same crap, super duper Rush Savage Heritage The Examiner Etc etc.

Obamas one and only legacy is leaving a crappy portrait of himself in the WH.
To be fair, since Hillary didn't win, Michelle's ass will have been the bigggest ever to reside in the White House. Hillary's wasn't that big 20 years ago.

Donald Trump IS the biggest ass ever to live in the White House.
you have all of the measurements? when did you get near his ass?
I said he is an ass, dumbfuck.
well what are those measurements? what makes him an ass?

American votes

Ah okay, another term for voter fraud. Well it's a good thing they are locking down on illegal votes now.

NY and California equates to voter fraud?

So now you pretend voter fraud doesn't exist by deflecting? Gotcha.
Show me some actual voter fraud where illegals are voting in any significant number
/——/ Remember the good old days when democRATs insisted there were NO illegals voting? Now the say “not in any significant number.”
Show me...give it your best shot

I’ll wait

L I A R.

It's all the same crap, super duper Rush Savage Heritage The Examiner Etc etc.
so your view is if any news comes from a conservative news outlet it is pure bullshit right? guess what? anything from the left is fake and demoloser talking points. K?

Evidently not

That's it. That's all.
Obamacare will be just fine

Still waiting for Trumpcare which he said would be better.....where is it?

Ah okay, another term for voter fraud. Well it's a good thing they are locking down on illegal votes now.

NY and California equates to voter fraud?

So now you pretend voter fraud doesn't exist by deflecting? Gotcha.
Show me some actual voter fraud where illegals are voting in any significant number
/——/ Remember the good old days when democRATs insisted there were NO illegals voting? Now the say “not in any significant number.”
Show me...give it your best shot

I’ll wait

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

O my.

Forum List

Back