10 Years Ago Dems Had the WH and Super Majority in Congress

So that whole "You Republicans love keeping dictators in oil countries" was nonsense then?
Something is seriously wrong with your brain, super duper.

Just working with what you give me. Kinda hard to make a silk purse...
The question is, how does Saddam being Reagan's pal lead to your ridiculous question? And that is how this whole Iraq mess started duh...
reagan set him up?
Reagan helped him with biological weapons that he used against the Kurds which we didn't mind, and along with bush and April what's her name gave Saddam the impression that he could attack Kuwait. How did that work out? Read something for crying out loud...
so question, did obammy give arms to that part of the world?

Something is seriously wrong with your brain, super duper.

Just working with what you give me. Kinda hard to make a silk purse...
The question is, how does Saddam being Reagan's pal lead to your ridiculous question? And that is how this whole Iraq mess started duh...
reagan set him up?
Reagan helped him with biological weapons that he used against the Kurds which we didn't mind, and along with bush and April what's her name gave Saddam the impression that he could attack Kuwait. How did that work out? Read something for crying out loud...
so question, did obammy give arms to that part of the world?
STFU, dumbass. To rebels fighting terrorist dictatorships, yes.

Nope anyone that disagreed with him, was called a racist. Obama was a God to you dumbasses.
L I A R.

I think you are confused because your racism is so inbred into your very being, you don't even comprehend how big a racist you really are.
Plus that was the way it was reported on Fox Rush Etc... The more the dupes listen, the less they know...
I don't have fox dipshit.
It's all the same crap, super duper Rush Savage Heritage The Examiner Etc etc.
so your view is if any news comes from a conservative news outlet it is pure bullshit right? guess what? anything from the left is fake and demoloser talking points. K?
So why do none of your phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder Sanders etc etc etc ever make it to real journalism or a courtroom? Because all any of it is is garbage propaganda duh... Every respected media in the world thinks you are insane. And no there is no conspiracy of law enforcement against your crap.

NY and California equates to voter fraud?

So now you pretend voter fraud doesn't exist by deflecting? Gotcha.
Show me some actual voter fraud where illegals are voting in any significant number
/——/ Remember the good old days when democRATs insisted there were NO illegals voting? Now the say “not in any significant number.”
Show me...give it your best shot

I’ll wait

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

O my.
More Garbage propaganda, super duper duh

L I A R.

I think you are confused because your racism is so inbred into your very being, you don't even comprehend how big a racist you really are.
Plus that was the way it was reported on Fox Rush Etc... The more the dupes listen, the less they know...
so your view is if any news comes from a conservative news outlet it is pure bullshit right? guess what? anything from the left is fake and demoloser talking points. K?
So why do none of your phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder Sanders etc etc etc ever make it to real journalism or a courtroom? Because all any of it is is garbage propaganda duh... Every respected media in the world thinks you are insane. And no there is no conspiracy of law enforcement against your crap.
we have facts, and we know what the law says. Now you can act as if they didn't happen, but that is just naive. I'm all for a civil discussion on it. BTW, Comey claimed Hitlery was in violation of law, he released her because of intent. so, Not sure how he'd know that without a trial. It isn't his place, right? It's the DOJ's job to do that right? I'm not in the holder thing, I'll let others fight that battle, but I will stay with Hitlery's crimes. And they are crimes.

RealDave is a super-moron if this thread is any evidence. Francodupe is Super- Stupid
Your usual brilliant argument LOL. Why don't you call me a faget or a Niger?

Because you're simply a Super -Euro-Dupe/moron.
An example of where my facts are wrong, as opposed to every time you try one of your brainwashed idiotic garbage lies...
so you're aren't an American either? WTF? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

we have facts, and we know what the law says. Now you can act as if they didn't happen, but that is just naive. I'm all for a civil discussion on it. BTW, Comey claimed Hitlery was in violation of law, he released her because of intent. so, Not sure how he'd know that without a trial. It isn't his place, right? It's the DOJ's job to do that right? I'm not in the holder thing, I'll let others fight that battle, but I will stay with Hitlery's crimes. And they are crimes.
Pure garbage propaganda, super duper. Maybe James Comey knew that because it was patently obvious duh. How is lock her up coming, silly dupe...

Ah okay, another term for voter fraud. Well it's a good thing they are locking down on illegal votes now.

NY and California equates to voter fraud?

So now you pretend voter fraud doesn't exist by deflecting? Gotcha.
Show me some actual voter fraud where illegals are voting in any significant number
/——/ Remember the good old days when democRATs insisted there were NO illegals voting? Now the say “not in any significant number.”
Show me...give it your best shot

I’ll wait
/----/ Show you what? Try to focus.

Pure garbage propaganda, super duper. Maybe James Comey knew that because it was patently obvious duh. How is lock her up coming, silly dupe...
We had a whole year-and-a-half of Russian email insanity. None of which mattered one single bit except for the fact that the Russians wrecked our election, with the help of fox Etc propagandists and corporate news who only care about ratings. Terminal media idiocy.

which part was propaganda and not true?

We had a whole year-and-a-half of Russian email insanity. None of which mattered one single bit except for the fact that the Russians wrecked our election, with the help of fox Etc propagandists and corporate news who only care about ratings. Terminal media idiocy.
the russians did nothing. I still challenge to see evidence. there is none but a dossier. that's it. And that creation is now being exposed.

RealDave is a super-moron if this thread is any evidence. Francodupe is Super- Stupid
Your usual brilliant argument LOL. Why don't you call me a faget or a Niger?

Because you're simply a Super -Euro-Dupe/moron.
An example of where my facts are wrong, as opposed to every time you try one of your brainwashed idiotic garbage lies...
so you're aren't an American either? WTF? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Another nativist brainwashed functional moron. I am an American who is not totally duped by GOP propaganda. My mother was English and we visited a lot. I also speak French and Spanish and have a masters in history. You people on the other hand are brainwashed ignoramuses LOL. In the whole world, only your tiny in World terms GOP propaganda machine spreads your garbage, super duper. Breaking... Hillary Obama holder the FBI are honest. And all the other Democrats you character assassinate. You are a disgrace.

Funny how there was no discussion of the Electoral College, small States having equal representation or stacking the courts back then.

Link??

Can't tell what rock you've been selectively hiding under but discussion of the Electrical College has been going on over TWO HUNDRED YEARS Dumbass. And the makeup of Congress has never had jack shit to do with that discussion.

Added to which no Democrat has ever been elected to the Presidency without winning the popular vote as well as the electoral college. Only Republicans do that.

the russians did nothing. I still challenge to see evidence. there is none but a dossier. that's it. And that creation is now being exposed.
Of course that is all classified, dumbass dupe. Every Republican on the intelligence committees agrees it was Russians. Duh

Funny how there was no discussion of the Electoral College, small States having equal representation or stacking the courts back then.

I recall some Hispanics weren't pleased that immigration reform was being ignored because the Democrats during that time were spending all their effort single-handedly coming up with Obamacare.

which part was propaganda and not true?
Hillary's crimes and all your other phony scandals on Fox Rush etc etc

I recall some Hispanics weren't pleased that immigration reform was being ignored because the Democrats during that time were spending all their effort single-handedly coming up with Obamacare.
Democrats did not expect Scott Brown to be elected by Massachusetts idiots.

Forum List

Back