10 Years Ago Dems Had the WH and Super Majority in Congress

Funny how there was no discussion of the Electoral College, small States having equal representation or stacking the courts back then.
Hypocrisy perfectly explains progressives

…They are all fucked in the head
People have been calling for the end of the Electoral College forever. It is an unfair Aid to Republican swine, silly dupe.
Na, not really
This is supposed to be a republic not a shit eating democracy
A republic is simply representative democracy. I would prefer for my vote to count. So many states nobody campaigns in, it's ridiculous. Unless you are a brainwashed hyper partisan dupe of the greedy idiot rich.

Lol, okay why specifically is Trump racist? Not talking points.
WE could go back to that housing thing where he tried to get rod of black tenants. Maybe to his "Shithole" statement where we don't want people from Africa ( black people) but welcome those from Norway (white people).

He calls black people stupid & lazy.
You rely on them to be stupid & lazy. Lol, i suspect your one of them.
Actually we try and get them into college and good jobs as much as possible it's, something Republicans will never worry about, they make life as difficult and expensive as possible... The problem is the Democrats can't get power to pass Anything. The GOP only need 51 votes for their tax cuts for the rich.

Did you go to college?

You did?

Doesn't seem to be a good argument in favor of a college 'education.'
Only in silly dupe world... Everything you know is garbage propaganda.

Let's get this straight, for once and for all.....

Let me simplify this, so even you can understand it: my relationship to facts is the same as McDonald's is to hamburgers.

Funny how there was no discussion of the Electoral College, small States having equal representation or stacking the courts back then.

People have been calling for the end of the Electoral College forever. It is an unfair Aid to Republican swine, silly dupe.
Na, not really
A republic is simply representative democracy. I would prefer for my vote to count. So many states nobody campaigns in, it's ridiculous. Unless you are a brainwashed hyper partisan dupe of the greedy idiot rich.
Like when a majority of California voted for Traditional Marriage?

Last edited:

Na, not really

There is only one national election that is not decided by the popular vote. What makes you mad is that other people's votes count as much as yours does and right now the idiots you prefer can't win playing by the rules so they want to intimidate instead of persuade.

Na, not really

There is only one national election that is not decided by the popular vote. What makes you mad is that other people's votes count as much as yours does and right now the idiots you prefer can't win playing by the rules so they want to intimidate instead of persuade.

I suspect that deep in the Democrat klaverns there are a few forward thinkers who see the violence by Democrat acolytes, and mutter the same thing Yamamoto did after Pearl Harbor....

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

Yes. Drunk with power, dems thought they were invincible & that any platform they adopted would be invincible too.

Then the lgbt hijacked the party like they hijacked the American Psychological Associgaytion back in the 1970s. Their activist judges gave us gay marriage & dudes forcing women to undress in front of them in rooms marked “women”. Supermajority gone.

That’s what happens when you alienate the sensibilities of your more moderate base.

so your view is if any news comes from a conservative news outlet it is pure bullshit right? guess what? anything from the left is fake and demoloser talking points. K?
So why do none of your phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder Sanders etc etc etc ever make it to real journalism or a courtroom? Because all any of it is is garbage propaganda duh... Every respected media in the world thinks you are insane. And no there is no conspiracy of law enforcement against your crap.
we have facts, and we know what the law says. Now you can act as if they didn't happen, but that is just naive. I'm all for a civil discussion on it. BTW, Comey claimed Hitlery was in violation of law, he released her because of intent. so, Not sure how he'd know that without a trial. It isn't his place, right? It's the DOJ's job to do that right? I'm not in the holder thing, I'll let others fight that battle, but I will stay with Hitlery's crimes. And they are crimes.

Hillary was guilty of nothing. Your own party investigate her so what is your excuse that they found nothing.

They questioned her for 11 hours & she didn't yell, scream, foam at the mouth, lie or say she liked beer.
and they found she destroyed evidence, committed perjury, illegally held confidential and classified material off of a government facility. Obstruction of justice. She killed four americans in Benghazi. not sure what you think isn't factual here. tell me what isn't factual.
Everything you just said LOL... Only in dupe world. Everything you know is wrong... It almost undoubtedly was the video as the Rush Limbaugh of Cairo called for protests and attacks on US embassies like all the others earlier that day, brainwashed functional moron. The mission was helped Within a half hour. The Foundation is a great charity itself, dumbass. Everything has been investigated and there is nothing but BS GOP propaganda everywhere.
so you're saying hitlery didn't delete 30k emails? hmmmmm she testified she did. it was evidence, no matter how you feel about it, there was an active subpoena when she did it. she bleach bit and crushed cell phones. admitted she did, obstruction to the investigation. son your head is buried so far up a leftists ass you get free meals.

So why do none of your phony scandals against Hillary Obama holder Sanders etc etc etc ever make it to real journalism or a courtroom? Because all any of it is is garbage propaganda duh... Every respected media in the world thinks you are insane. And no there is no conspiracy of law enforcement against your crap.
we have facts, and we know what the law says. Now you can act as if they didn't happen, but that is just naive. I'm all for a civil discussion on it. BTW, Comey claimed Hitlery was in violation of law, he released her because of intent. so, Not sure how he'd know that without a trial. It isn't his place, right? It's the DOJ's job to do that right? I'm not in the holder thing, I'll let others fight that battle, but I will stay with Hitlery's crimes. And they are crimes.

Hillary was guilty of nothing. Your own party investigate her so what is your excuse that they found nothing.

They questioned her for 11 hours & she didn't yell, scream, foam at the mouth, lie or say she liked beer.
and they found she destroyed evidence, committed perjury, illegally held confidential and classified material off of a government facility. Obstruction of justice. She killed four americans in Benghazi. not sure what you think isn't factual here. tell me what isn't factual.
Everything you just said LOL... Only in dupe world. Everything you know is wrong... It almost undoubtedly was the video as the Rush Limbaugh of Cairo called for protests and attacks on US embassies like all the others earlier that day, brainwashed functional moron. The mission was helped Within a half hour. The Foundation is a great charity itself, dumbass. Everything has been investigated and there is nothing but BS GOP propaganda everywhere.
so you're saying hitlery didn't delete 30k emails? hmmmmm she testified she did. it was evidence, no matter how you feel about it, there was an active subpoena when she did it. she bleach bit and crushed cell phones. admitted she did, obstruction to the investigation. son your head is buried so far up a leftists ass you get free meals.

Actually no she did not. She ordered them deleted long before there was any e-mail issue. Her IT guy forgot to do it & then he deleted them. He has conformed this. So , Asshole, once again you are a lying fuck.
You head is buried up Trump's ass.

Get educated so you will stop embarrassing yourself here every freakin day.

Actually no she did not. She ordered them deleted long before there was any e-mail issue. Her IT guy forgot to do it & then he deleted them. He has conformed this. So , Asshole, once again you are a lying fuck.

When were they deleted? Congress said after subpoena. Period! Sorry pup.

by the way, it doesn’t matter who hit the delete key! It’s hers!

Na, not really

I suspect that deep in the Democrat klaverns there are a few forward thinkers who see the violence by Democrat acolytes, and mutter the same thing Yamamoto did after Pearl Harbor....

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.

The Republicans complete disreguard for women has awakened that sleeping giant.

Three are some women who like to be abused & told to STFU & obey their men, like you, right?

Look buttbreath, Hillary did not order them deleted after the initiation of thst subpoena.

Quit lying.

Na, not really

Three are some women who like to be abused & told to STFU & obey their men, like you, right?
Disregard? WTF are you talking about? Talking points with zero to back it! It’s your normal ploy. It doesn’t work any longer.

Look buttbreath, Hillary did not order them deleted after the initiation of thst subpoena.

Quit lying.
So you agree after subpoena. Get yourself educated

Show me some actual voter fraud where illegals are voting in any significant number
/——/ Remember the good old days when democRATs insisted there were NO illegals voting? Now the say “not in any significant number.”
Show me...give it your best shot

I’ll wait

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

O my.
Jesus fuck you are an idiot.

First: Bretbart? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Second: Breitbart? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Third. See the word "Could":. Look it up

Forth: It is a voter registration process for legal voters.

Firth: Breitbaert hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Turn off breitbart, it is making you really really stupid
Shitforbrains doesn’t even know California is letting illegals vote.

There are not.

Jesus fuck,. read the article you posted. Quit being such a total asshole.

Na, not really

Disregard? WTF are you talking about? Talking points with zero to back it! It’s your normal ploy. It doesn’t work any longer.

You will find out in about three weeks.

/——/ Remember the good old days when democRATs insisted there were NO illegals voting? Now the say “not in any significant number.”

I’ll wait

O my.

Shitforbrains doesn’t even know California is letting illegals vote.

There are not.

Jesus fuck,. read the article you posted. Quit being such a total asshole.

"There are not". What does that even mean? :dunno:

You will find out in about three weeks.
So nothing

Show me some actual voter fraud where illegals are voting in any significant number

I’ll wait

O my.

/——/ Cant refute the message then attack the messenger

Spreading crap like this from breitbsrt is the sure sign of that person being a total asshole. Like you.

I’ll wait

O my.

Spreading crap like this from breitbsrt is the sure sign of that person being a total asshole. Like you.
What is inaccurate?

I’ll wait

O my.

Can't attack the message, so you attack the source, aye? breitbsrt?

Forum List

Back