100,000 expected at Trump's Tulsa Rally--many have already arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I predicted, the Tulsa rally has turned into a circus already, with 100,000 expected to arrive, between fans hoping for a seat and Trump protesters converging on Tulsa. 80,000 of them are going to be outside during the worst Covid spike Oklahoma has seen. People were already camping outside the arena on Thursday in order to get a good spot. The mayor has imposed a curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning last night in a 36 block area around the BOK Center. The campers outside are being moved out as well. The mayor said he has received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies "that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally."

Of course, Trump is loving it: “Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa,” Trump tweeted Friday morning, hours after the curfew went into effect.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa. My campaign hasn’t started yet. It starts on Saturday night in Oklahoma!
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1273980887735173121
10:08 AM - Jun 19, 2020

He also issued this warning: "Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Trump supporters began lining up outside the BOK Center days in advance of the rally.

"Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us," Robin Stites, who arrived on Monday to secure the No. 2 place in line, told the The Oklahoman earlier this week.

Let's keep in mind, this largest gathering in Tulsa history is happening in the middle of the worst Covid outbreak Oklahoma has had so far.: 450 new positive cases reported since Wednesday. This is the largest increase since the state's first positive case was reported on March 6. The Trump campaign is not requiring masks. Someone took them to court to make them at least enforce that, but the decision is not made yet, apparently. The campaign at least has no wish to require the masks they are going to hand out be worn. From the pics I've seen of the folks waiting outside, most are not. And I'm guessing they're not having their temps taken or getting hand sanitizer from the campaign out there, either.

Maybe the police, with their headsup and no doubt with lots of help from the Secret Service, can keep this thing under control as far as violence, but none of them can do anything about the Germ. This is a super breeding ground of the Virus and it is dangerous to the people who attend and those they have contact with afterward. I cannot recall a President making a more irresponsible and ill thought out decision. This is clear mismanagement of Covid, and I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this, but it's not looking good.

Tennessee is at 515 dead of Covid-19. Oklahoma is at 367 dead of Covid-19. Suspect a major change in Oklahoma in 3 weeks.

Yea, lefties have been so so accurate.

If a large funeral in Tulsa a couple weeks ago triggered a spike in cases, what do you think a rally of 20,000 with a group of 60 or 80,000 outside is going to do? Figure it out. You don't need a leftie to tell you.

Don't try to talk them out of going.

I don't appreciate the message you've been sending at all.

I disagree with you. This is a free country and rightwingers should express that by going to Impeached Trump's rallies. And they should demonstrate how wrong it was for the country to be locked down by leaving their masks at home.

The most interesting part of this will be the percentage of attendees wearing masks.
Why....... ?
I'm told this little virus thing is overblown, and I've seen it mocked quite a bit.

So I assume no one will wimp out and believe the lame stream media deep state fake news and wear a mask.

Hey, with respect....you left wing asshats can blow it out your ass.....

Again.......zip about masks when the left wing democrats were burning, looting and killing now you are all heartfelt concerned about masks and social distancing.......get back to us when you aren't being asshats...

There was little to no social distancing shaming from the press on the account of the protestors, and when concerns were raised over spreading the novel coronavirus, it was almost always framed in the form a question.

“Will the protests cause a spike in COVID-19 cases? Wait two weeks,” headlined the Philadelphia Inquirer.

“Will the protests be super-spreader events for the coronavirus? Experts say it’s too soon to tell,” read one in Fortune.

“Why protests aren’t as dangerous for spreading coronavirus as you might think,” explained The Guardian. If that were true – and it might be – one would think in a sane world that everything outdoors would be open. Even as Trump’s Tulsa rally is slated to take place indoors, the media made no qualms about the indoor memorial services for Floyd, who was rightly put to rest surrounded by loved ones in a luxury unavailable to the rest of the country.

View attachment 352377

Dittos Rush.

As I predicted, the Tulsa rally has turned into a circus already, with 100,000 expected to arrive, between fans hoping for a seat and Trump protesters converging on Tulsa. 80,000 of them are going to be outside during the worst Covid spike Oklahoma has seen. People were already camping outside the arena on Thursday in order to get a good spot. The mayor has imposed a curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning last night in a 36 block area around the BOK Center. The campers outside are being moved out as well. The mayor said he has received information from the Tulsa Police Department and other law enforcement agencies "that shows that individuals from organized groups who have been involved in destructive or violent behavior in other states are planning to travel to the City of Tulsa for purposes of causing unrest in and around the rally."

Of course, Trump is loving it: “Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa,” Trump tweeted Friday morning, hours after the curfew went into effect.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Big crowds and lines already forming in Tulsa. My campaign hasn’t started yet. It starts on Saturday night in Oklahoma!

He also issued this warning: "Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"

Trump supporters began lining up outside the BOK Center days in advance of the rally.

"Sacrificing a week of our lives is nothing for what Trump has done for us," Robin Stites, who arrived on Monday to secure the No. 2 place in line, told the The Oklahoman earlier this week.

Let's keep in mind, this largest gathering in Tulsa history is happening in the middle of the worst Covid outbreak Oklahoma has had so far.: 450 new positive cases reported since Wednesday. This is the largest increase since the state's first positive case was reported on March 6. The Trump campaign is not requiring masks. Someone took them to court to make them at least enforce that, but the decision is not made yet, apparently. The campaign at least has no wish to require the masks they are going to hand out be worn. From the pics I've seen of the folks waiting outside, most are not. And I'm guessing they're not having their temps taken or getting hand sanitizer from the campaign out there, either.

Maybe the police, with their headsup and no doubt with lots of help from the Secret Service, can keep this thing under control as far as violence, but none of them can do anything about the Germ. This is a super breeding ground of the Virus and it is dangerous to the people who attend and those they have contact with afterward. I cannot recall a President making a more irresponsible and ill thought out decision. This is clear mismanagement of Covid, and I hope I'm totally wrong about all of this, but it's not looking good.

Not enough! We need all trumpanzees in Tulsa, mingling, hugging and kissing and rubbing up close together showing their defiance for masks and social distancing. The more the better.

NO! And no to them going home and spreading it to all and sundry, either. Of course, they're going to, no matter what anyone says, because they WANT this whole Covid mess to be over. We all want that. But it isn't over yet and people are going to get sick. Again.

It's against the law to Riot.......Loot.........Declare a new country.........

hmmm..........but a Rally isn't accepted because well IT'S TRUMP

Ok then..................it is no longer a RALLY......it's a PROTEST THEN...........There fixed all the outrage over it.

Your Welcome
Yes-Who-Is-It-America-Freedom-Memes.jpg
Who's outraged over it? Pack 'em in ... shoulder to shoulder ... no masks.

Just make sure there's ample supplies of bleach-filled syringes.
Oh back to the lie........LOL

Even the CDC finally put the death rate out at 0.26%............we destroyed the economy for it...........

BS............So take your new OBEY LAWS and shove them.

Free country......to hell with those who want to hide from it.

BOO.
What lie??
bleach...........was BS..........

Debunked and yet you still use it.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

[indent]"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

gettyimages-1210843121.jpg

... so no, no lie. He really said it.
The blue light is a disinfectant ...........and I still have the exact words bookmarked......later in it they continued to discuss it.

Taken out of context as usual..............and your side said TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH.

You Dumbfuck. In fact the use of a single ray of blue light can disinfect and has been studied for a while now......
LOL

Dumbfuck .... look again at the "best practices" list of "disinfectants"....

You 5th Avenuers are a riot.

giphy.gif
Yawn.........not playing that game again. about drinking bleach............Your side sucks and Lies alot.....take it out of context it's a LIE......

And now you are suddenly concerned about a Rally........when the so called protests were righteous.

Cry wolf too much no one cares anymore bro.
LOL

It's not out of context. I even showed you the backdrop they printed up ....

Commonly available disinfectants (Bleach & Isopropyl Alcohol) work to kill the virus.

Impeached Trump: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"
LOL

Dumbfuck............if you look beyond the sound bite your are full of SHIITE......Unwrap that turbine around your head.......it's wrapped too tight.
LOLOL

Quoting Impeached Trump is a problem for Impeached Trump.

giphy.gif
You are trolling your ass off now.....................like always...............no time for you and your BS.

GOODBYE..........
Ciao, baby!

:dance:

I hope you're planning on attending Impeached Trump's rally.
thumbsup.gif

You mean Trump who was acquitted of all wrong doing in the Senate...and he is acquitted for life....... funny how it was hilary and obama who asked the Russians for help in their elections...but you guys won't explain that....

at least hilary was smart enough to use the Perkins/Coie law firm as a cut out to pay for the Russians to make up the fake information about Trump...

Obama....the doofus that he is, was caught on video asking Putin for help........

Obama was caught on an open mic at a meeting in South Korea speaking with then-President Dmitry Medvedev, who was a placeholder for then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who would later return to the Russian presidency.

Obama promised Putin — via Medvedev — that if Russia would keep things calm during the 2012 U.S. presidential election, Obama would have more flexibility to make further concessions on missile defense in his second term:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.
President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.
While the U.S. media reported the story, few expressed outrage about Obama’s promise, outside the conservative media.

"You mean Trump who was acquitted of all wrong doing in the Senate...and he is acquitted for life......."

So was Bill Clinton. Good to learn he never lied under oath, huh, since like Impeached Trump, he too was acquitted.

As far as Obama, he was president when he said that and fully and duly authorized by the U.S. to do so.

As far as Impeached Trump's rallies ... will you be attending any of them?

You asswipe.......we have obama, on video, asking Putin for help to win his next election......on video...that is how stupid he was....and if it wasn't for the democrat party controlled press, that would have ended his Presidential campaign....
LOL

Dumbfuck, that was Obama putting off establishing policy until after his election since he wouldn't have been able to do so had he lost the election. Again, fully and duly authorized by the U.S.

Now about these rallies, won't you support them?

Ok then..................it is no longer a RALLY......it's a PROTEST THEN...........There fixed all the outrage over it.

Your Welcome

Even the CDC finally put the death rate out at 0.26%............we destroyed the economy for it...........

BOO.
What lie??

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

[indent]"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

The blue light is a disinfectant ...........and I still have the exact words bookmarked......later in it they continued to discuss it.

Taken out of context as usual..............and your side said TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH.

You Dumbfuck. In fact the use of a single ray of blue light can disinfect and has been studied for a while now......
LOL

giphy.gif
Yawn.........not playing that game again. about drinking bleach............Your side sucks and Lies alot.....take it out of context it's a LIE......

And now you are suddenly concerned about a Rally........when the so called protests were righteous.

LOL

Commonly available disinfectants (Bleach & Isopropyl Alcohol) work to kill the virus.

Impeached Trump: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

It is out of context and you completely hid the guy who actually used bleach and injections as a question...and it wasn't Trump....you twit.

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
LOLOLOL

Oh noooo's .... An extreme rightarded website defends Impeached Trump again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh noooos, are dumb shit gets shown the exact quote from an ABC reporter who actually asked the question about bleach and alcohol being injected......Jon Karl........and now you have to bob and weave to hide that you lied about what Trump said......
LOL

Dumbfuck ... the reporter wouldn't have even had injecting bleach and/or isopropyl alcohol on his mind had Impeached Trump not suggested "injecting" a "disinfectant" after displaying a slide stating the most commonly available "disinfectants" are "bleach and isopropyl alcohol."

So what about his rally in Tulsa? Will you be attending?

Moron....it is a direct quote from the actual reporter....you moron.....

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
LOL

Exactly how retarded are you??

The reporter would never had even have thought of such a question had Impeached Trump not suggested it. That reporter actually affirms Impeached Trump really did say it.

Now then ... again ... can Impeached Trump count on you to attend any of his rallies?

The reporter asked the exact question shit stains like you are attributing to Trump.....I showed you the exact quote....it shows you are completely wrong, and now you have no where to go with it.......you are an idiot.......

So you don't forget....

And again, for the hard of learning ... the reporter only asked that question because Impeached Trump really did make that moronic statement.

So which city's rally will you be attending?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Not enough! We need all trumpanzees in Tulsa, mingling, hugging and kissing and rubbing up close together showing their defiance for masks and social distancing. The more the better.

NO! And no to them going home and spreading it to all and sundry, either. Of course, they're going to, no matter what anyone says, because they WANT this whole Covid mess to be over. We all want that. But it isn't over yet and people are going to get sick. Again.

Trump is like the Pied Piper luring all the rats out of town in order to drown them in the river. It's unbelievable.

The Oklahoma Supreme Court has made it's decision on the rally: The attendees are not required to wear masks or maintain social distancing at the rally. The Court said it was recommended, not required, in the state's reopening plan. However, the state's health director points out that the recent spike in new cases includes many from large indoor events since the reopening.

All systems go!

I agree with you. I put up a thread about it a few days ago.

The trump people don't care. I don't know why but they don't. They see it as a political thing. trump and his people will do what they want and it doesn't matter who tells them honest scientific facts.

I don't want people to get sick and die either. My aunt died of the virus in April. It's horrible. On top of that, they die alone. None of the family can be there. We still haven't had a memorial for my aunt yet. She's in her urn but no one has had a chance to formally say goodbye yet. Because of the virus.

You can't fix stupid. In fact the more you try to warn them the more they will to the exact opposite. It's just a shame innocent people will be harmed and possibly die because of it.

There won't be 100 thousand people. No matter what trump says. He's lying. That venue only seats 19 thousand. That is a huge crowd and it will be one big super virus spreader fest.

People have a right to go to a political rally to see politicians they support. They shouldn't have to die because of it.

Your Welcome

BOO.
What lie??

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

LOL

giphy.gif

LOL

It is out of context and you completely hid the guy who actually used bleach and injections as a question...and it wasn't Trump....you twit.

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

LOLOLOL

Oh noooos, are dumb shit gets shown the exact quote from an ABC reporter who actually asked the question about bleach and alcohol being injected......Jon Karl........and now you have to bob and weave to hide that you lied about what Trump said......
LOL

Dumbfuck ... the reporter wouldn't have even had injecting bleach and/or isopropyl alcohol on his mind had Impeached Trump not suggested "injecting" a "disinfectant" after displaying a slide stating the most commonly available "disinfectants" are "bleach and isopropyl alcohol."

LOL

The reporter would never had even have thought of such a question had Impeached Trump not suggested it. That reporter actually affirms Impeached Trump really did say it.

Now then ... again ... can Impeached Trump count on you to attend any of his rallies?

The reporter asked the exact question shit stains like you are attributing to Trump.....I showed you the exact quote....it shows you are completely wrong, and now you have no where to go with it.......you are an idiot.......

So you don't forget....

And again, for the hard of learning ... the reporter only asked that question because Impeached Trump really did make that moronic statement.

Wrong....you asshat....you have now been shown that you are lying.......that Trump didn't say anything close to what you say he said....and I gave you the actual reporter who said it..........now you are bobbing, weaving and ducking trying to get out of the hole you made for yourself....

If you can riot you can go to a trump rally
The left threatening to show up and cause trouble because the lefts way is the only way forward comrades

What about all the democrats and independents who are gonna be at the rally?
They don't count anymore either.? Of course not
I hope Lefties do show up and get the shit kicked out of them.

The Oklahoma Supreme Court has made it's decision on the rally: The attendees are not required to wear masks or maintain social distancing at the rally. The Court said it was recommended, not required, in the state's reopening plan. However, the state's health director points out that the recent spike in new cases includes many from large indoor events since the reopening.

All systems go!

The trump people don't care. I don't know why but they don't. They see it as a political thing. trump and his people will do what they want and it doesn't matter who tells them honest scientific facts.

I don't want people to get sick and die either. My aunt died of the virus in April. It's horrible. On top of that, they die alone. None of the family can be there. We still haven't had a memorial for my aunt yet. She's in her urn but no one has had a chance to formally say goodbye yet. Because of the virus.

You can't fix stupid. In fact the more you try to warn them the more they will to the exact opposite. It's just a shame innocent people will be harmed and possibly die because of it.

There won't be 100 thousand people. No matter what trump says. He's lying. That venue only seats 19 thousand. That is a huge crowd and it will be one big super virus spreader fest.

People have a right to go to a political rally to see politicians they support. They shouldn't have to die because of it.

And when an asshat like you gives us your posts where you were complaining about the democrat party rioters who were burning, looting and killing in the democrat party controlled cities........and not socially distancing.......then you can make your comments....till then, you are a doofus.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Trump is like the Pied Piper luring all the rats out of town in order to drown them in the river. It's unbelievable.

Just STFU you hypocritical moron. Crying about this, but claiming that protesters and rioters are fine. Why are these blue state assholes telling tracers they can NOT ask if people have been to a protest? Your utter ignorance may be exceeded only by your hypocrisy.

All systems go!

How do you think Jim Jones got his followers to swallow poison?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Just STFU you hypocritical moron. Crying about this, but claiming that protesters and rioters are fine. Why are these blue state assholes telling tracers they can NOT ask if people have been to a protest? Your utter ignorance may be exceeded only by your hypocrisy.

This is not a protest. It is a political rally. Entertainment. It is not protected by the 1st Amendment the way protests are. The President of the United States INVITED tens of thousands of people to congregate in an area with a Covid spike.

Your Welcome

BOO.
What lie??

LOLOL

Dumbfuck...

LOL

giphy.gif

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

LOL

So you don't forget....

Wrong....you asshat....you have now been shown that you are lying.......that Trump didn't say anything close to what you say he said....and I gave you the actual reporter who said it..........now you are bobbing, weaving and ducking trying to get out of the hole you made for yourself....

Again, what made that reporter think there could be a "scenario where that could be injected into a person?"

You can't answer that because your brain is malformed.

And why won't you answer the question ... will you be attending any of Impeached Trump's rallies?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Well said!
I absolutely agree with you lantern2814 :clap:

All systems go!

How do you think Jim Jones got his followers to swallow poison?

Do you understand that Jim Jones was a communist? Do you understand that he was a left wing nut job? Just like the antifa and black lives matter thugs?

He also became frustrated with the persecution of open and accused communists in the United States, especially during the trial of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.[18] Jones said he asked himself, "How can I demonstrate my Marxism? The thought was, infiltrate the church."[16][17]

Jones was surprised when a Methodist district superintendent helped him get a start in the church, even though he knew Jones to be a communist.[18]
----

Jones was known to regularly study Adolf Hitler and Father Divine to learn how to manipulate members of the cult. Divine told Jones personally to "find an enemy" and "to make sure they know who the enemy is" as it will unify those in the group and make them subservient to him.[19]
-----

He also was critical of U.S. opposition to communist leader Kim Il-Sung's 1950 invasion of South Korea, calling it the "war of liberation" and stating that South Korea "is a living example of all that socialism in the north has overcome."[29]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back