100 8th graders refuse to join class photo with Paul Ryan

Eighth graders dont know shit about politics and dont care.
This was all due to influence from teachers.
They are way more savvy on politics than we were at 14-15 years old...The kids have a higher degree of exposure and social interaction from computers..

Yeah... But they ain't looking at politics on those puters

You didn't realize the media were liars back then?
When have they never been?
I thought that this was still the land of the free and you could opt out of doing stuff like that as a demonstration of your right to free speech.

Forcing the kids is indoctrination. Allowing them to have a choice is freedom.

No, that is the exact reason our country is so far out of control.

Loonies like you who believe that 14-year-old children should be taught ill manners and disrespect. No wonder they get to college and they can't live being exposed to other thoughts and ideas and cry for safe spaces.

They're 14, their hormones are raging and they don't have a clue about politics or which end is up.
I have a son that just passed 8th grade, and his debate team had several good debates on politics..

Debate team?
Not your typical high schoolers, are they?
The ones I knew sure weren't

So? Isn't it up to them if they wish to be in a photograph?

But may be there is more to the story

May be they were told by their teachers NOT to be in the photograph :dunno:

Or maybe they didn't just feel like it? Who knows? It's mostly a snore story. lol

Exactly.

So is better not to rush to conclusions. ;)

It's better to just for a shot. lol

ahh

that's what it is

ok:dunno:

For all you conservatives who think it is a bad thing for the kids to opt out of having a picture taken with Ryan..................a quick question...................

If these kids had a chance to get a picture with either Mr. or Mrs. Obama, and decided to opt out of it, would you bitch then?

Probably not. You would be applauding the children for refusing to take part in a picture with him.

Not me

I thought that this was still the land of the free and you could opt out of doing stuff like that as a demonstration of your right to free speech.

Loonies like you who believe that 14-year-old children should be taught ill manners and disrespect. No wonder they get to college and they can't live being exposed to other thoughts and ideas and cry for safe spaces.

They're 14, their hormones are raging and they don't have a clue about politics or which end is up.
I have a son that just passed 8th grade, and his debate team had several good debates on politics..

Debate team?
My youngest was 8th grade class president, top 10%, only one to carry "A" honor roll entire year also.
So as his reward, he now has his own AR-15 and new seventeen hundred dollar gaming computer with a new office chair.His older brother gave him the rifle.

So? Isn't it up to them if they wish to be in a photograph?

But may be there is more to the story

May be they were told by their teachers NOT to be in the photograph :dunno:

Or maybe they didn't just feel like it? Who knows? It's mostly a snore story. lol

Exactly.

So is better not to rush to conclusions. ;)

It's better to just for a shot. lol

ahh

that's what it is

ok:dunno:

Meant for us to just have a shot instead. :lol:

I have 2 eighth graders in the family and both boys got all A's on their report cards this year. At this age they still hate girls, worry about getting zits and worry about making the JV football team this fall. Neither they or their friends give a hoot about politics. This farce in DC was forced on those 100 kids by their Liberal Progressive Puke parents, who deserved to be horse whipped.

Honey... I'm pretty sure they don't hate girls no mo

So people should be forced to take photos with people they don't like? This is a free country and an 8th grader and is old enough to choose who they want to take a photo with.

Bet these kids don't know a thing about Paul Ryan other than what they were told by liberal teachers. Vouchers can't hurry fast enough.

No they shouldn't be forced. They should be questioned about what they know then laughed at.

Debate team?
My youngest was 8th grade class president, top 10%, only one to carry "A" honor roll entire year also.
So as his reward, he now has his own AR-15 and new seventeen hundred dollar gaming computer with a new office chair.His older brother gave him the rifle.

Wow! My kids would have adored you!
I think when mine got on the honor roll they got out of dinner dishes.

Bet these kids don't know a thing about Paul Ryan other than what they were told by liberal teachers. Vouchers can't hurry fast enough.

No they shouldn't be forced. They should be questioned about what they know then laughed at.

That'll sure help!

Teachers teaching kids to be communists. My kids are out of mainstream public ed as of next week.
Why teach them anything, isn't Jesus due back next week? Better to just make them pray the gay away instead.
I teach my dogs more than what has been taught my kids in their ridiculous classes this year. Mostly they were taught how to be racist. Though they also were taught about meth and how to make it.
I'm sure that's entirely true (in the mind of the mentally disabled person that is you).

But hey, now you can teach them to make wine (from water). Now that's an actual useful skill which means (unlike you) they might have chance to do more than pop out babies as a teenager.

I'm impressed.
I did not know they stacked asshole that high

I don't think anyone said they should be forced, did they?

Your saying this reminds me of what I saw on the TV last night. This guy named Jesse Waters was asking people at a beach if they knew what the purpose of Memorial Day really is. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Only a handful of the people actually had any knowledge. :D :D :D

Debate team?

Wow! My kids would have adored you!
I think when mine got on the honor roll they got out of dinner dishes.
My eldest son got a trip to Russia when he did the same 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back