100 8th graders refuse to join class photo with Paul Ryan

I have 2 eighth graders in the family and both boys got all A's on their report cards this year. At this age they still hate girls, worry about getting zits and worry about making the JV football team this fall. Neither they or their friends give a hoot about politics. This farce in DC was forced on those 100 kids by their Liberal Progressive Puke parents, who deserved to be horse whipped.
Should they have been forced to get their picture take with Hillary Clinton, hypocrite?

Teachers teaching kids to be communists. My kids are out of mainstream public ed as of next week.
Why teach them anything, isn't Jesus due back next week? Better to just make them pray the gay away instead.
I teach my dogs more than what has been taught my kids in their ridiculous classes this year. Mostly they were taught how to be racist. Though they also were taught about meth and how to make it.

You know, by the time I was in 8th grade, I was actually starting to form my political views, many of which I got from my Grandparents who were conservative and very pro union (this was in the late 70's/early 80's). They got me started in paying attention to what happens in this country, and when I got into my mid 20's, my political views were cemented in place, and I decided I was an independent.

Hate to tell you people, but most 8th graders are more socially and politically aware than people of my generation were, and a lot of it is because of social media.
So you were told what to think by your grand parents. So it's just like I said with these kids. They were just doing what they were told like all good liberals do.

Nope, never said that my Grandparents told me what to think, I said that they helped me understand and form some of my own opinions, and when I got into my mid 20's, I had figured out where I stood politically. And no, there are a few views that I have that are completely opposite of them. They helped me figure it out, but the final choice was mine alone.

if your grandparents were conservative and pro-union, they were Democrats!

Eighth graders dont know shit about politics and dont care.
This was all due to influence from teachers.
They are way more savvy on politics than we were at 14-15 years old...The kids have a higher degree of exposure and social interaction from computers..

Yeah, 16 year-olds playing with fidget spinners, flunking class, and then crying because they can't get a driver's license!

Teachers teaching kids to be communists. My kids are out of mainstream public ed as of next week.
Why teach them anything, isn't Jesus due back next week? Better to just make them pray the gay away instead.
I teach my dogs more than what has been taught my kids in their ridiculous classes this year. Mostly they were taught how to be racist. Though they also were taught about meth and how to make it.
I'm sure that's entirely true (in the mind of the mentally disabled person that is you).

But hey, now you can teach them to make wine (from water). Now that's an actual useful skill which means (unlike you) they might have chance to do more than pop out babies as a teenager.

Their older siblings can be seen all over this country's college disrespecting everyone who doesn't agree with them.

Mind yer own goddamned business.
How is my post to her "your" business? Take your own fucking advice, asshole.

upload_2017-5-28_17-57-51.png

For all you conservatives who think it is a bad thing for the kids to opt out of having a picture taken with Ryan..................a quick question...................

If these kids had a chance to get a picture with either Mr. or Mrs. Obama, and decided to opt out of it, would you bitch then?

Probably not. You would be applauding the children for refusing to take part in a picture with him.
I would have thought it to be very disrespectful to the President of the United States.

Bullshit.............you are one of the trolls on here who have been bitching about Obama since the day you got here. You have zero respect for Obama as president.
So now you know what I think about a group of 8th graders refusing to take a picture with Obama. You are truly amazing in the fact that you,like all liberals, know so much that just isn't so.

I'm sure that's entirely true (in the mind of the mentally disabled person that is you).

But hey, now you can teach them to make wine (from water). Now that's an actual useful skill which means (unlike you) they might have chance to do more than pop out babies as a teenager.
I could teach them to make wine. It wouldn't be a miracle, though.

For all you conservatives who think it is a bad thing for the kids to opt out of having a picture taken with Ryan..................a quick question...................

If these kids had a chance to get a picture with either Mr. or Mrs. Obama, and decided to opt out of it, would you bitch then?

Probably not. You would be applauding the children for refusing to take part in a picture with him.

Not saying they should have been forced to take a photo with the Speaker. It's a free country. But they probably aren't as informed on politics as us adults are.

I have 2 eighth graders in the family and both boys got all A's on their report cards this year. At this age they still hate girls, worry about getting zits and worry about making the JV football team this fall. Neither they or their friends give a hoot about politics. This farce in DC was forced on those 100 kids by their Liberal Progressive Puke parents, who deserved to be horse whipped.
Should they have been forced to get their picture take with Hillary Clinton, hypocrite?
Hillary can't get her picture taken, she casts no reflection.

There is little hope for the Western world when, from the start to the finish of their education, our children are being heavily influenced by the extreme left wing with their poisonous views.

This is a never ending spiral of self destruction which must be stopped!

So? Isn't it up to them if they wish to be in a photograph?

But may be there is more to the story

May be they were told by their teachers NOT to be in the photograph :dunno:

There is little hope for the Western world when, from the start to the finish of their education, our children are being heavily influenced by the extreme left wing with their poisonous views.

This is a never ending spiral of self destruction which must be stopped!
Yup. I'm stopping it this year. It isn't going to be easy or cheap and it means my kids will be.separated from me. But it is happening.

They are way more savvy on politics than we were at 14-15 years old...The kids have a higher degree of exposure and social interaction from computers..

Yeah, 16 year-olds playing with fidget spinners, flunking class, and then crying because they can't get a driver's license!
My kids were not allowed to be as such.

I would have thought it to be very disrespectful to the President of the United States.

Bullshit.............you are one of the trolls on here who have been bitching about Obama since the day you got here. You have zero respect for Obama as president.
So now you know what I think about a group of 8th graders refusing to take a picture with Obama. You are truly amazing in the fact that you,like all liberals, know so much that just isn't so.
Isn't it odd how I never turned into a whiney snowflake when that happened.

Isn't it odd how I never turned into a whiney snowflake when that happened.
No, because like all liberals fantasy, it never happened.

My kids were not allowed to be as such.

Good for you! I just spend half my class time on discipline anymore.

Forum List

Back