100% China’s Fault

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Many said it could have come from anywhere and not to blame China. In this very thread, Lone Leftist. I have seen you vilify Trump nonstop but China gets a free pass. Why? Because you're a deranged Leftist.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

Not just this thread. Look at their posts overall. 99.9% Trump blame. Amazing, when China infected the WORLD.

No. Moron.

We have clearly stated that the virus originated in China and that China is responsible for unleashing it on the world.

At the same time, Trump’s incompetence had made our efforts to combat the virus weaker.

You want to believe that we have blamed the virus itself on Trump because you can easily argue against that point. We have blamed China for the virus itself.

You cannot easily argue against the point that his incompetence made our situation worse than it had to be.

So for the record. You blame China for the virus. Also for the record, you agree that Trump has zero impact on how it has destroyed Europe. Yes or no?

I just want to get to the same starting point and then we can discuss Trump.

Yes. I blame China for the fact that the virus exists and that it didn't do enough to contain it from day one.

Not sure where the Europe shit fits in that brain of yours, but, no. Trump is not responsible for the impacts of the virus
in Europe.
OK...so we are on the same page, aside from your need for Ad Hominems.

Note that the West Coast and most other cities have contained the virus pretty well. Two outliers are NY and NJ. Where Trump and his team have put forth a ton of resources and have worked well with Cuomo to quell the outbreak. Cuomo himself criticized New Yorkers for not adhering to the social distancing rules and has actually removed nets from basketball hoops. Cuomo has also said that he and Trump are working very well together. Take away NY and NJ and we have a strong grasp on this. We are a huge country. Trump and his team have done an excellent job in my opinion and I believe Cuomo has been forthright and strong. He should run vs. Trump not Biden. NYC shows how the parties can work together and accomplish strong goals.

That is awesome. You believe that Trump has done an excellent job. You choose to ignore his delay in taking it seriously, his refusal to
use his bully pulpit to urge a nationwide shutdown, his continued inability to get testing up to speed and his incessant blaming of everyone
but himself for the FACT that we have more infections and deaths than any other nation.

Just excellent.

My question.....how can a dude with a 148 IQ not see that Trump is a bullshitter and has acted in such a way as to
promote himself since the moment this virus struck? How can you not see it?
Are we going to be civil or are we going to our old ways of slinging mud? 48 of the states are in pretty good shape and most of NY and NJ are too. NYC is a big issue. So we are going to punish Trump for one city, where he and his team have put forth a concerted effort to mitigate the threat.

Throw out one more insult and see what happens. Last chance to engage in a civil conversation.

Man. Are YOU chastising someone for being insulting? That is rich.

I fear that you do not fully grasp the nature of the problem. No. 48 states are not in great shape. This is a HIGHLY COMMUNICABLE virus. Several states are weeks behind NY on the curve. Donald Trump knew that it was a highly communicable virus in January. He did nothing outside of issue a partial ban on travel from China. And THAT failed to stop the virus from impacting the US in a more devastating way than any other nation.

Our economy is going to take a bigger hit than other major nations because we did not get in front of the virus.

Question: Based on what you now know, which nation has had the best response to this virus?
No he did not and neither did anyone else. I dedicated a thread to that. First death in the US was Feb 28th and we shut the schools down on March 16th. We have dealt with other diseases that are easily attained but the death toll here was unknown because China lied and WHO did not investigate properly. This is why Europe is dying. We did a great job here and it is on the downswing in most areas even NYC. I think Trump did a fantastic job as did his team. Hell I was a skeptic til I got it and it wasn't all that debilitating. Problem is people no longer trust the media or our politicians. This goes well beyond Trump.

Which nation has had the very best response to this virus, based on what you know now?
South Korea. That is because they are close to China and have had experience dealing with SARS and such. They track each citizen via cell phone and have a ton of testing facilities. They are also all in close proximity to one another. That would not work here as we are not a homogeneous country and we favor privacy over being open for the greater good. But we are also not Italy, Canada, France or Spain who have been decimated as has the UK. For a country of our size and diversity I think we are doing great. I laud all the governors and the WH for working so well together.

Hmmm. You believe we are handling this better than any nation other than South Korea? Are we #2?

And....forgive me.....but population density is not a plus when it comes to a contagious disease. You mentioned that SK has "a ton of testing facilities". That seems like a good idea to me.
Me too but easier to implement when you have had this before as they did with SARS. Now we know. Not one Democrat mentioned this in their debates. More testing facilities in case a pandemic hits. This happens once every 100 years and we took it for granted. Most states were not prepared. Especially NY. So all the representatives took it for granted. But the response has been bipartisan and tremendous. I am proud. When my MD suspected I had the virus, I got tested the next day. And results within 36 hours.

Have we done a better job than Germany?

You know that we have had more cases of infection and more deaths due to this virus than any other nation on earth, right?
That's exactly how those communist assholes planned it. That's why they sent so many of their infected to our most populous city with incompetent liberal leadership. This was an intentional attack on the free world by dog eating communists.

Do you associate yourself with this sentiment, AzogtheDefiler ?
Conspiracy theories. No
Everything that ended up being a major breakthrough started as someone's conspiracy theory.

That is ridiculous.
Actually he is not entirely wrong. Those who said the Earth was round were called crazy in ancient times. I get what he means.

There is a canyon of difference between a scientific hypotheses and a bullshit conspiracy theory.

Those who said that the earth was round were scientists who had done research. This asshole and his “theory” that China intentionally infected people is a crazy freak.

When you equate them, you do is all a great disservice.

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Many said it could have come from anywhere and not to blame China. In this very thread, Lone Leftist. I have seen you vilify Trump nonstop but China gets a free pass. Why? Because you're a deranged Leftist.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

Not just this thread. Look at their posts overall. 99.9% Trump blame. Amazing, when China infected the WORLD.

No. Moron.

We have clearly stated that the virus originated in China and that China is responsible for unleashing it on the world.

At the same time, Trump’s incompetence had made our efforts to combat the virus weaker.

You want to believe that we have blamed the virus itself on Trump because you can easily argue against that point. We have blamed China for the virus itself.

You cannot easily argue against the point that his incompetence made our situation worse than it had to be.

So for the record. You blame China for the virus. Also for the record, you agree that Trump has zero impact on how it has destroyed Europe. Yes or no?

I just want to get to the same starting point and then we can discuss Trump.

Yes. I blame China for the fact that the virus exists and that it didn't do enough to contain it from day one.

Not sure where the Europe shit fits in that brain of yours, but, no. Trump is not responsible for the impacts of the virus
in Europe.
OK...so we are on the same page, aside from your need for Ad Hominems.

Note that the West Coast and most other cities have contained the virus pretty well. Two outliers are NY and NJ. Where Trump and his team have put forth a ton of resources and have worked well with Cuomo to quell the outbreak. Cuomo himself criticized New Yorkers for not adhering to the social distancing rules and has actually removed nets from basketball hoops. Cuomo has also said that he and Trump are working very well together. Take away NY and NJ and we have a strong grasp on this. We are a huge country. Trump and his team have done an excellent job in my opinion and I believe Cuomo has been forthright and strong. He should run vs. Trump not Biden. NYC shows how the parties can work together and accomplish strong goals.

That is awesome. You believe that Trump has done an excellent job. You choose to ignore his delay in taking it seriously, his refusal to
use his bully pulpit to urge a nationwide shutdown, his continued inability to get testing up to speed and his incessant blaming of everyone
but himself for the FACT that we have more infections and deaths than any other nation.

Just excellent.

My question.....how can a dude with a 148 IQ not see that Trump is a bullshitter and has acted in such a way as to
promote himself since the moment this virus struck? How can you not see it?
Are we going to be civil or are we going to our old ways of slinging mud? 48 of the states are in pretty good shape and most of NY and NJ are too. NYC is a big issue. So we are going to punish Trump for one city, where he and his team have put forth a concerted effort to mitigate the threat.

Throw out one more insult and see what happens. Last chance to engage in a civil conversation.

Man. Are YOU chastising someone for being insulting? That is rich.

I fear that you do not fully grasp the nature of the problem. No. 48 states are not in great shape. This is a HIGHLY COMMUNICABLE virus. Several states are weeks behind NY on the curve. Donald Trump knew that it was a highly communicable virus in January. He did nothing outside of issue a partial ban on travel from China. And THAT failed to stop the virus from impacting the US in a more devastating way than any other nation.

Our economy is going to take a bigger hit than other major nations because we did not get in front of the virus.

Question: Based on what you now know, which nation has had the best response to this virus?
No he did not and neither did anyone else. I dedicated a thread to that. First death in the US was Feb 28th and we shut the schools down on March 16th. We have dealt with other diseases that are easily attained but the death toll here was unknown because China lied and WHO did not investigate properly. This is why Europe is dying. We did a great job here and it is on the downswing in most areas even NYC. I think Trump did a fantastic job as did his team. Hell I was a skeptic til I got it and it wasn't all that debilitating. Problem is people no longer trust the media or our politicians. This goes well beyond Trump.

Which nation has had the very best response to this virus, based on what you know now?
South Korea. That is because they are close to China and have had experience dealing with SARS and such. They track each citizen via cell phone and have a ton of testing facilities. They are also all in close proximity to one another. That would not work here as we are not a homogeneous country and we favor privacy over being open for the greater good. But we are also not Italy, Canada, France or Spain who have been decimated as has the UK. For a country of our size and diversity I think we are doing great. I laud all the governors and the WH for working so well together.

Hmmm. You believe we are handling this better than any nation other than South Korea? Are we #2?

And....forgive me.....but population density is not a plus when it comes to a contagious disease. You mentioned that SK has "a ton of testing facilities". That seems like a good idea to me.
Me too but easier to implement when you have had this before as they did with SARS. Now we know. Not one Democrat mentioned this in their debates. More testing facilities in case a pandemic hits. This happens once every 100 years and we took it for granted. Most states were not prepared. Especially NY. So all the representatives took it for granted. But the response has been bipartisan and tremendous. I am proud. When my MD suspected I had the virus, I got tested the next day. And results within 36 hours.

Have we done a better job than Germany?

You know that we have had more cases of infection and more deaths due to this virus than any other nation on earth, right?
That's exactly how those communist assholes planned it. That's why they sent so many of their infected to our most populous city with incompetent liberal leadership. This was an intentional attack on the free world by dog eating communists.

Do you associate yourself with this sentiment, AzogtheDefiler ?
Conspiracy theories. No
Everything that ended up being a major breakthrough started as someone's conspiracy theory.

That is ridiculous.
Actually he is not entirely wrong. Those who said the Earth was round were called crazy in ancient times. I get what he means.

There is a canyon of difference between a scientific hypotheses and a bullshit conspiracy theory.

Those who said that the earth was round were scientists who had done research. This asshole and his “theory” that China intentionally infected people is a crazy freak.

When you equate them, you do is all a great disservice.
I do not mean those specific examples per se but what I believe he means is that people were called crazy until they were proved right in many cases when it comes to invention and exploration. Just a big picture view.

They are the 2nd wealthiest country in the world. They aren’t “poor” just like the US isn’t “poor”. But they and we have poor people. Our operational definitions differ. I ll guess what you do if you answer a few probing questions.

NOpe, I don't feed stalkers.

Being the Second Wealthiest country doesn't mean much if you have 1.4 Billion people and most of them live in poverty. The fact that so many are willing to come here (and are often victims of human trafficking) speaks volume to how poor they are.

They are the 2nd wealthiest country in the world. They aren’t “poor” just like the US isn’t “poor”. But they and we have poor people. Our operational definitions differ. I ll guess what you do if you answer a few probing questions.

NOpe, I don't feed stalkers.

Being the Second Wealthiest country doesn't mean much if you have 1.4 Billion people and most of them live in poverty. The fact that so many are willing to come here (and are often victims of human trafficking) speaks volume to how poor they are.

Dubai is not poor and women are treated poorly there. If they are poor then we are poor as well by your definition. Hmmmm....what do you do? Something with writing...is it in the media or marketing? I am definitely close as you don't know anything about finance or economics. You also change narratives to suit you so you exaggerate and lie fairly easily. Putting you in a marketing type role. I'll figure it out eventually.

Dubai is not poor and women are treated poorly there.

That had nothing to do with anything I said... I'm really not going to go all over the map with you on this one.

900 million people in China are poor, by any metric.

It's a poor country.

Hmmmm....what do you do?

None of your business, really.

I am definitely close as you don't know anything about finance or economics.

The problem with that statement is that the Right Wing claims they are economic geniuses, and yet recessions always seem to happen when they are in charge. Pretty much every Republican back to Harding had at least one recession. Now why do you think that is.

It's down to 1 of 2 reasons.

1) They really have no clue as to what they are doing.
2) They know exactly what they are doing, and recessions are planned to put the working class in it's place.

Dubai is not poor and women are treated poorly there.

That had nothing to do with anything I said... I'm really not going to go all over the map with you on this one.

900 million people in China are poor, by any metric.

It's a poor country.

Hmmmm....what do you do?

None of your business, really.

I am definitely close as you don't know anything about finance or economics.

The problem with that statement is that the Right Wing claims they are economic geniuses, and yet recessions always seem to happen when they are in charge. Pretty much every Republican back to Harding had at least one recession. Now why do you think that is.

It's down to 1 of 2 reasons.

1) They really have no clue as to what they are doing.
2) They know exactly what they are doing, and recessions are planned to put the working class in it's place.
Link that 900 mil are "very poor"

I am not a Republican, Joe. I feel their policies are too rigid. I am also not a Democrat, I feel their policies are too loose. I am 39, with a family to support. I vote for checks and balances and those who help my business thrive. I am selfish to a fault. The ultimate opportunist and I do not apologize for it. It is my world and you are all just living in it.

I am not a Republican, Joe. I feel their policies are too rigid. I am also not a Democrat, I feel their policies are too loose. I am 39, with a family to support. I vote for checks and balances and those who help my business thrive. I am selfish to a fault. The ultimate opportunist and I do not apologize for it. It is my world and you are all just living in it.

Well, that's kind of your problem. "I've got mine fuck you" isn't a philosophy to live by. We are all in this together.

I used to vote Republican, then I realized that they were on the side of the bosses over the working man. No thank you.

My problem with the Democrats is that they are often too wimpy, at least after LBJ. But I realize I'm more likely to benefit from what they are trying to do than the GOP.

Well, that's kind of your problem. "I've got mine fuck you" isn't a philosophy to live by. We are all in this together.

I used to vote Republican, then I realized that they were on the side of the bosses over the working man. No thank you.

My problem with the Democrats is that they are often too wimpy, at least after LBJ. But I realize I'm more likely to benefit from what they are trying to do than the GOP.
Link the 900mil = "poor"

When you cannot find the sucker at the poker table, that sucker is you. I donate only to my alma mater and the ASPCA. I live for myself and family. The rest I do not care about one iota. My business ventures did my better under Trump so I like him but if Cuban ran vs. Ted Cruz, I would have voted for Cuban. I have never belonged to a political party. I live and work for my wife and kids. Rest to your point are on their own.

Link the 900mil = "poor"

Uh, that was your own claim, that 300 million Chinese were middle class. Simple math... If they have 1.2 billion people, then 900 million of them must be poor if 300 million are middle class.

When you cannot find the sucker at the poker table, that sucker is you. I donate only to my alma mater and the ASPCA. I live for myself and family. The rest I do not care about one iota.

Guy, you don't need to convince me you are basically an awful person, I concluded that a long time ago.

Link the 900mil = "poor"

Uh, that was your own claim, that 300 million Chinese were middle class. Simple math... If they have 1.2 billion people, then 900 million of them must be poor if 300 million are middle class.

When you cannot find the sucker at the poker table, that sucker is you. I donate only to my alma mater and the ASPCA. I live for myself and family. The rest I do not care about one iota.

Guy, you don't need to convince me you are basically an awful person, I concluded that a long time ago.
Not middle class could mean wealthy or just below, not necessarily poor. Look up the poverty levels there and back up your claim. "Awful" is subjective. But I do not mind that adjective. I am who I am. You don't like it? I don't care. I donate $1000s to the ASPCA annually because that charity helps those who truly cannot help themselves. If you cannot make in America, the land of opportunity, then you're either lazy or stupid. I don't help the lazy and stupid.

Link the 900mil = "poor"

Not middle class could mean wealthy or just below, not necessarily poor. Look up the poverty levels there and back up your claim. "Awful" is subjective. But I do not mind that adjective. I am who I am. You don't like it? I don't care. I donate $1000s to the ASPCA annually because that charity helps those who truly cannot help themselves. If you cannot make in America, the land of opportunity, then you're either lazy or stupid. I don't help the lazy and stupid.

Lots of people “make it” in America and do so without being self centered and arrogant.

Yes?

Link the 900mil = "poor"

Lots of people “make it” in America and do so without being self centered and arrogant.

Yes?
Not from what I have seen. Most successful people stomp on someone along the way. Watch the Facebook movie. Learn about MSFT and Apple. History favors the bold and nice guys finish last.

Link the 900mil = "poor"

Yes?
Not from what I have seen. Most successful people stomp on someone along the way. Watch the Facebook movie. Learn about MSFT and Apple. History favors the bold and nice guys finish last.

Sometimes it seems like your reality and your fantasy get intertwined.

Link the 900mil = "poor"

Yes?

Sometimes it seems like your reality and your fantasy get intertwined.
Then feel free not to opine. I have Told you before. Our world views are utterly disparate so why converse

Obviously, as evidenced by the SOTU speech, and his subsequent bold and decisive actions, Trump thought the China virus was very significant.

Why would you want him to "spook the markets" in the first place?

Well, no, his bold actions have resulted in us having more cases and deaths than any other country in the world.

He called it a Hoax and ignored the problem for months.

Trump never called the damn virus a hoax and that has been debunked many times from Snopes to Jake Tapper at CNN!

Why must you lie?

Leftist idiots still blame Trump...you know who you are.
Nobody is blaming Trimp for the existence of the virus. But plenty are blaming him for the US lack of readiness. And rightly so.
LOL so Trump is not a dictator or is he? Should we not blame Congress too? Didn’t hear the Democrat Presidential hopefuls complain about pandemic response when they were running. Congress was more concerned with Ukraine. So...all Trumps fault?

Nobody is blaming Trimp for the existence of the virus. But plenty are blaming him for the US lack of readiness. And rightly so.

China was not ready for the virus and neither was the rest of the World, so remember that!

Oh, Trump could not force States to Lock their States Down, and he can not prevent them from opening up either!

So remember Trump is just the President and the House and Senate have Jobs also and if Trump failed so did McConnell and Pelosi!

I haven't a doubt they committed to this once it was out, my only doubts are whether the original release was intentional.... There is absolutely zero doubt anywhere on earth regarding what happened once the CCP ascertained just what it was, how virulent, and how lethal the pathogen was which had apparently broken out of containment, they gathered up the WHO whom they controlled absolutely, and used them to intentionally pull blinders over United States eyes! Thus they committed to war and covid-19 as a weapon of mass destruction!

We often ascribe a basic level of humanity to even the cruelest leaders, but People’s Republic of China leader Xi Jinping’s actions have forced us to rethink this assumption. Although the emergence of the novel coronavirus now known as SARS-CoV-2 was probably not due to China’s actions, the emphasis that its authoritarian system places on hiding bad news likely gave the disease a sizable head start infecting the world. But most ominously, China’s obsession with image and Machtpolitik raises serious questions about its lack of moral limits.

At some point the Chinese Communist Party learned of the epidemic and made a decision to hide its existence, hoping it went away. Exposés in Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post and the Chinese mainland’s Caixin show that the information that did flow out of China early in the crisis did so only because of the courage of individual Chinese people in the face of government repression. People in the Wuhan epicenter, however, began to get wise — and scared (here and here) — by the end of December 2019, forcing their government to say something. The authorities gave the impression of a nontransmissible disease already under containment. We know now this was entirely false, likely designed more to ease civil unrest than protect the people.

The mayor of Wuhan even suggested that the central government prevented him from revealing details about the epidemic until January 20. Considering the first public announcements came out of Wuhan on January 1, we can assume that Xi had a sense of the danger prior to that.

Clearly, downplaying the disease wasn’t working and it was time for the Party to get serious. But how serious? Would it provide full cooperation to the international community? Would being seen as the source of this virus hurt its international image? Beyond these, there was a darker dimension: the more Beijing cooperated, the less the disease stood to affect other countries. This includes countries China sees as a threat to its existence, like the United States. Why should China suffer the effects of a pandemic while others stayed safe — and increased their strength relative to China — based on China’s own costly experience?

Such a question is of course inimical to human decency. And yet we must consider that Xi Jinping has produced the greatest program of ethnic cleansing in the world today. He has curtailed freedoms in China severely and is the father of the panopticon state. His incessant military buildup threatens neighbors while using economic and other subversive means to erode the sovereignty of countries around the world. We should not assume it was beyond his imagining to withhold a degree of support from the international community to ensure that China would not suffer alone.

Strong evidence supports this idea. Hearing the World Health Organization (WHO) repeat and praise the Party line while giving short shrift to health advice until quite recently has alarmed many. Seeing Beijing sell defective wares and claim it as humanitarian aid has angered many more. Spreading disinformation during the crisis and hinting at using life-saving goods for leverage (original here) — while denying even the faintest hint of wrongdoing — I suspect have ruined China’s reputation for some time to come. In short, China’s good offices have been reserved almost entirely for burnishing its image at the world’s expense, while calling it “the greatest kindness and good deeds.

None of this can prove whether or when Xi made a deliberate decision to withhold information in order to imperil others. However, as a long-time student and admirer of China, it is with great sadness I must concede that such a state — and its increasingly paranoid leader — might very well provide less than full cooperation to stem the pandemic of the century in the crass pursuit of its own interests. This may constitute biological warfare. But even if it doesn’t Xi should be brought to account for his other crimes against humanity.

Sounds just like what our political class did to us doesn't it. Do "we" need to distract the people from that?

I do not consider the democratic party and its leadership legitimate, they've been openly engaged in treason for three and a half years now, at the minimum. Who's to say they didn't work with the CCP and WHO in perpetrating the attack? Democrats and their political operation are enemies of the United States, just as much so as the CCP, Americans now confined to homes are seeing this absent the lying, deceiving filters of the democratic party media machine, many for the very first time! Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg, Jeff Bezos, ect ect ect, all are agents of the democrats and the CCP, not the United States of America, something will have to be done about all of them....

The science is what it is nevertheless.

Thank you for all the work you do. But. Since one lone Confederate senator can hold an entire nation hostage, and has, and will continue to, by simply not bringing anything you propose to the floor of the senate even if it does pass the house, how does this, America, ever get any better? We just, as per America's typical response to any perturbation is, redistributed evermore societal wealth, yet again, to our aristocracy which is really our government. We are ruled over by a predatory cabal of concentrated wealth. And the Democratic Party's muted feckless oversight attempt on that bail out has already been circumvented.

Here's what we the people know. Our political class withheld what was coming (the COVID-19 pandemic) from we the people while they informed the donor class and the substantial people were getting their insider trading done sodomizing the 401K working and underclasses yet again. This system does not allow our representation, by design, and it was never meant to. Revisit the founding, America has never been intended to be for all of us, from day one. We are disposable. Too many of us with too little makes us dangerous, and capital does not want to hire us for what we can live on. "Illegals", impoverished third world labor, why even "communist" labor is preferable.

The system knew what it was doing. It seized upon an opportunity when it saw one. At this juncture, most especially with the inability for this system/this society to get both RT-qPCR and antibodies testing ramped up and tied to contact tracing to even be able to understand where we're at with the pandemic can only be considered willful.

Look at the demographics most negatively impacted and disappeared by COVID-19. Why would concentrated capital mind?

America's "progress" has always meant the "progress" of capital. It's simply time for another cleansing of the land mass.

Are you aware of where this society is at the moment?

There are no checks and/or balances on concentrated capital or corruption and the political system is an illusion as a mechanism by which to keep our society between the ditches. And rather obviously, our political class operates completely outside the law. We refused to pursue Ghislaine Maxwell rather than flush out more of our aristocracy's penchant for pedophilia and decades long patronization of Epstein's child sex trafficking ring. Odd how there was quite a bit of bipartisanship there.

We are a predatory late stage global militarist empire with a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dictators. We have militarized our police and "law enforcement"; utterly unnecessary unless power views the people as an enemy. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind; some of that a for profit enterprise with stocks traded on Wall Street. We have for profit concentration/internment camps for "illegals" that can be ramped up for any of us deemed a threat to power. We have millions of uninsured in our predatory for profit hellthcare system, who are being joined by millions more now since we've tied health insurance to employment; THE shittiest and most expensive healthcare system in the world among advanced post-industrial nations. On purpose, by design. In the middle of a pandemic.

"Neither" party has any intention of representing the people. The aristocracy has "two" political parties, the people have none. Your party is just as in the way of the will of the people as that "other" party is relative to single payer healthcare. Relax, Biden's already said he'd veto it. Pelosi's been in the way forever on this. Our American "way of life" has simply sentenced Americans to death in this pandemic. No amount of gaslighting can ever alter that reality. And endless circular blaming twitter fests are so everyone can escape any semblance of responsibility.

The system can't even deal with a clown like Don Trump and his corrupt incestuous kleptocratic kakistocracy.

Perhaps the founders were not such geniuses after all. Perhaps they were themselves merely one faction of a brutal genocidal aristocracy feuding with another.

One “american” value has always remained clear; capital over human lives, all day, every day.

Look around.

LOL so Trump is not a dictator or is he? Should we not blame Congress too? Didn’t hear the Democrat Presidential hopefuls complain about pandemic response when they were running. Congress was more concerned with Ukraine. So...all Trumps fault?
America is no place to look if you were seeking any sense of responsibility for anything.

Forum List

Back