100% China’s Fault

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Many said it could have come from anywhere and not to blame China. In this very thread, Lone Leftist. I have seen you vilify Trump nonstop but China gets a free pass. Why? Because you're a deranged Leftist.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

Not just this thread. Look at their posts overall. 99.9% Trump blame. Amazing, when China infected the WORLD.

No. Moron.

We have clearly stated that the virus originated in China and that China is responsible for unleashing it on the world.

At the same time, Trump’s incompetence had made our efforts to combat the virus weaker.

You want to believe that we have blamed the virus itself on Trump because you can easily argue against that point. We have blamed China for the virus itself.

You cannot easily argue against the point that his incompetence made our situation worse than it had to be.

So for the record. You blame China for the virus. Also for the record, you agree that Trump has zero impact on how it has destroyed Europe. Yes or no?

I just want to get to the same starting point and then we can discuss Trump.

Yes. I blame China for the fact that the virus exists and that it didn't do enough to contain it from day one.

Not sure where the Europe shit fits in that brain of yours, but, no. Trump is not responsible for the impacts of the virus
in Europe.
OK...so we are on the same page, aside from your need for Ad Hominems.

Note that the West Coast and most other cities have contained the virus pretty well. Two outliers are NY and NJ. Where Trump and his team have put forth a ton of resources and have worked well with Cuomo to quell the outbreak. Cuomo himself criticized New Yorkers for not adhering to the social distancing rules and has actually removed nets from basketball hoops. Cuomo has also said that he and Trump are working very well together. Take away NY and NJ and we have a strong grasp on this. We are a huge country. Trump and his team have done an excellent job in my opinion and I believe Cuomo has been forthright and strong. He should run vs. Trump not Biden. NYC shows how the parties can work together and accomplish strong goals.

That is awesome. You believe that Trump has done an excellent job. You choose to ignore his delay in taking it seriously, his refusal to
use his bully pulpit to urge a nationwide shutdown, his continued inability to get testing up to speed and his incessant blaming of everyone
but himself for the FACT that we have more infections and deaths than any other nation.

Just excellent.

My question.....how can a dude with a 148 IQ not see that Trump is a bullshitter and has acted in such a way as to
promote himself since the moment this virus struck? How can you not see it?
Are we going to be civil or are we going to our old ways of slinging mud? 48 of the states are in pretty good shape and most of NY and NJ are too. NYC is a big issue. So we are going to punish Trump for one city, where he and his team have put forth a concerted effort to mitigate the threat.

Throw out one more insult and see what happens. Last chance to engage in a civil conversation.

Man. Are YOU chastising someone for being insulting? That is rich.

I fear that you do not fully grasp the nature of the problem. No. 48 states are not in great shape. This is a HIGHLY COMMUNICABLE virus. Several states are weeks behind NY on the curve. Donald Trump knew that it was a highly communicable virus in January. He did nothing outside of issue a partial ban on travel from China. And THAT failed to stop the virus from impacting the US in a more devastating way than any other nation.

Our economy is going to take a bigger hit than other major nations because we did not get in front of the virus.

Question: Based on what you now know, which nation has had the best response to this virus?
No he did not and neither did anyone else. I dedicated a thread to that. First death in the US was Feb 28th and we shut the schools down on March 16th. We have dealt with other diseases that are easily attained but the death toll here was unknown because China lied and WHO did not investigate properly. This is why Europe is dying. We did a great job here and it is on the downswing in most areas even NYC. I think Trump did a fantastic job as did his team. Hell I was a skeptic til I got it and it wasn't all that debilitating. Problem is people no longer trust the media or our politicians. This goes well beyond Trump.

Which nation has had the very best response to this virus, based on what you know now?
South Korea. That is because they are close to China and have had experience dealing with SARS and such. They track each citizen via cell phone and have a ton of testing facilities. They are also all in close proximity to one another. That would not work here as we are not a homogeneous country and we favor privacy over being open for the greater good. But we are also not Italy, Canada, France or Spain who have been decimated as has the UK. For a country of our size and diversity I think we are doing great. I laud all the governors and the WH for working so well together.

Hmmm. You believe we are handling this better than any nation other than South Korea? Are we #2?

And....forgive me.....but population density is not a plus when it comes to a contagious disease. You mentioned that SK has "a ton of testing facilities". That seems like a good idea to me.
Me too but easier to implement when you have had this before as they did with SARS. Now we know. Not one Democrat mentioned this in their debates. More testing facilities in case a pandemic hits. This happens once every 100 years and we took it for granted. Most states were not prepared. Especially NY. So all the representatives took it for granted. But the response has been bipartisan and tremendous. I am proud. When my MD suspected I had the virus, I got tested the next day. And results within 36 hours.

Have we done a better job than Germany?

You know that we have had more cases of infection and more deaths due to this virus than any other nation on earth, right?
That's exactly how those communist assholes planned it. That's why they sent so many of their infected to our most populous city with incompetent liberal leadership. This was an intentional attack on the free world by dog eating communists.

Do you associate yourself with this sentiment, AzogtheDefiler ?
Conspiracy theories. No

Oh. So that is not "your people"? Cool.
Nah...my people are Pats, Celtics and Sox fans. Also Duke fans. I do not subscribe to conspiracies. If proven then it is no longer a theory. I doubt China wanted to poison the world. I do not doubt that they were irresponsible.

Nahh they dont want to poison anyone. Cuddly communists.

commie.jpg

The OP has spent weeks making up a weird alternate reality where people have not looked to China as the source of this virus.

Now, he’s claiming vindication after never once being told that this virus did not originate in China by anyone.

This is great.
Many said it could have come from anywhere and not to blame China. In this very thread, Lone Leftist. I have seen you vilify Trump nonstop but China gets a free pass. Why? Because you're a deranged Leftist.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

Not just this thread. Look at their posts overall. 99.9% Trump blame. Amazing, when China infected the WORLD.

No. Moron.

We have clearly stated that the virus originated in China and that China is responsible for unleashing it on the world.

At the same time, Trump’s incompetence had made our efforts to combat the virus weaker.

You want to believe that we have blamed the virus itself on Trump because you can easily argue against that point. We have blamed China for the virus itself.

You cannot easily argue against the point that his incompetence made our situation worse than it had to be.

So for the record. You blame China for the virus. Also for the record, you agree that Trump has zero impact on how it has destroyed Europe. Yes or no?

Yes. I blame China for the fact that the virus exists and that it didn't do enough to contain it from day one.

Not sure where the Europe shit fits in that brain of yours, but, no. Trump is not responsible for the impacts of the virus
in Europe.

Note that the West Coast and most other cities have contained the virus pretty well. Two outliers are NY and NJ. Where Trump and his team have put forth a ton of resources and have worked well with Cuomo to quell the outbreak. Cuomo himself criticized New Yorkers for not adhering to the social distancing rules and has actually removed nets from basketball hoops. Cuomo has also said that he and Trump are working very well together. Take away NY and NJ and we have a strong grasp on this. We are a huge country. Trump and his team have done an excellent job in my opinion and I believe Cuomo has been forthright and strong. He should run vs. Trump not Biden. NYC shows how the parties can work together and accomplish strong goals.

That is awesome. You believe that Trump has done an excellent job. You choose to ignore his delay in taking it seriously, his refusal to
use his bully pulpit to urge a nationwide shutdown, his continued inability to get testing up to speed and his incessant blaming of everyone
but himself for the FACT that we have more infections and deaths than any other nation.

Just excellent.

My question.....how can a dude with a 148 IQ not see that Trump is a bullshitter and has acted in such a way as to
Are we going to be civil or are we going to our old ways of slinging mud? 48 of the states are in pretty good shape and most of NY and NJ are too. NYC is a big issue. So we are going to punish Trump for one city, where he and his team have put forth a concerted effort to mitigate the threat.

Throw out one more insult and see what happens. Last chance to engage in a civil conversation.

I fear that you do not fully grasp the nature of the problem. No. 48 states are not in great shape. This is a HIGHLY COMMUNICABLE virus. Several states are weeks behind NY on the curve. Donald Trump knew that it was a highly communicable virus in January. He did nothing outside of issue a partial ban on travel from China. And THAT failed to stop the virus from impacting the US in a more devastating way than any other nation.

Our economy is going to take a bigger hit than other major nations because we did not get in front of the virus.

Question: Based on what you now know, which nation has had the best response to this virus?
No he did not and neither did anyone else. I dedicated a thread to that. First death in the US was Feb 28th and we shut the schools down on March 16th. We have dealt with other diseases that are easily attained but the death toll here was unknown because China lied and WHO did not investigate properly. This is why Europe is dying. We did a great job here and it is on the downswing in most areas even NYC. I think Trump did a fantastic job as did his team. Hell I was a skeptic til I got it and it wasn't all that debilitating. Problem is people no longer trust the media or our politicians. This goes well beyond Trump.

Which nation has had the very best response to this virus, based on what you know now?
South Korea. That is because they are close to China and have had experience dealing with SARS and such. They track each citizen via cell phone and have a ton of testing facilities. They are also all in close proximity to one another. That would not work here as we are not a homogeneous country and we favor privacy over being open for the greater good. But we are also not Italy, Canada, France or Spain who have been decimated as has the UK. For a country of our size and diversity I think we are doing great. I laud all the governors and the WH for working so well together.

Hmmm. You believe we are handling this better than any nation other than South Korea? Are we #2?

And....forgive me.....but population density is not a plus when it comes to a contagious disease. You mentioned that SK has "a ton of testing facilities". That seems like a good idea to me.
Me too but easier to implement when you have had this before as they did with SARS. Now we know. Not one Democrat mentioned this in their debates. More testing facilities in case a pandemic hits. This happens once every 100 years and we took it for granted. Most states were not prepared. Especially NY. So all the representatives took it for granted. But the response has been bipartisan and tremendous. I am proud. When my MD suspected I had the virus, I got tested the next day. And results within 36 hours.

You know that we have had more cases of infection and more deaths due to this virus than any other nation on earth, right?
That's exactly how those communist assholes planned it. That's why they sent so many of their infected to our most populous city with incompetent liberal leadership. This was an intentional attack on the free world by dog eating communists.

Conspiracy theories. No

Nah...my people are Pats, Celtics and Sox fans. Also Duke fans. I do not subscribe to conspiracies. If proven then it is no longer a theory. I doubt China wanted to poison the world. I do not doubt that they were irresponsible.

Yes. they were.

BTW, the 1986 World Series was the greatest sports event of my lifetime.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

View attachment 323828
Anyone? Not the world? 3 million of their own got it. I doubt they wanted it to happen the way it did. But I could be wrong.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

Yes. they were.

I was 6. Whatever. Pretty sure the teams I root for: Sox, Pats, Bruins, Celtics, Blue Devils have had pretty nice runs since 1986.....Find a city that was better. Thanks...

Edit: Devils not from Boston but are my alma mater

Last edited:

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

Yes. they were.

I was 6. Whatever. Pretty sure the teams I root for: Sox, Pats, Bruins, Celtics, Blue Devils have had pretty nice runs since 1986.....Find a city that was better. Thanks...

Well....those teams should all send you thank you notes for your awesome contribution to their success.

I visited Boston once in the mid 90's. It was nice enough. My daughter lives there now. She likes it.

How many years will it be before any of those teams win another title?

China with 1.4 Billion people has approx. 82,000 infected and 3400 deaths (virus under control).
US with only a quarter of the population has approx 615,000 infected and 28,000 deaths (virus running rampant). American bodies piling up and buried in MASS GRAVES.
This is how incompetent Trump is and how much Trump is devastating America.

When comparing U.S. numbers of infected and deaths to China, all the Trumpers cry fake numbers. This is what we know: China has the virus under control in their country or else they wouldn't be sending out fleets of doctors and supplies to help hundreds of countries. And we know in the U.S. the virus is running rampant.

America did not start this. Yes, it began in China and spread from China.

Trump's bizarre downplaying of the danger came AFTER that.

Two different things. Obviously.
"Downplaying"? :lol:

Is that the word du jour of the Trump hoaxters? In the whole Trump is a Russian agent hoax, the oft repeated word was "dossier". Say it comrade moonbat! "Dossier" Say it ad naseum like a good little subservient slaveboy.

Now say "downplay"! Use it over and over again. Say it over and over again and again...Downplay..

Mac, you are a feeble minded low IQ easily brainwashed idiot.
And you're a good, little, irrelevant talk radio Trumpster.

Get me out of your head. I'm not interested.
Who easily brainwashed you into saying "downplay" Mac?

Seems to me that you are mindlessly repeating the MSM, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed partisan parrot.

Fuck off, you easily brainwashed idiot.
:badgrin:

make it simpler. Is the left politicizing public health? Are the Democrats seeking political advantage over people getting sick?
Yes. Yes.
:confused-84:

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

Yes. they were.

Well....those teams should all send you thank you notes for your awesome contribution to their success.

I visited Boston once in the mid 90's. It was nice enough. My daughter lives there now. She likes it.

How many years will it be before any of those teams win another title?
Great question:

#1) Bruins -- easiest road. Were in the finals last year. Good core.
#2) Celtics -- Young core and heavy draft assets. If Tatum and Brown continue to ascend they could be very good.
#3) Pats -- Losing TB hurts and the team is aging. Best coach in football but they are a few years away at best.
#4) Red Sox -- MESS!!! We'll see but losing Sale really hurt.

Even those on the Left finally agree

And they reopened their damn wet markets and they were warned this was a risk in 2007!!!!!

But Leftist idiots still blame Trump...you know who you are.

It depends on what you mean by wet markets. I assume you mean live animal sales. We thought it was through one of those illegal wet markets, i.e. sale of exotic live animals from around the world, but it turned out to be a regular Wuhan seafood market. That story doesn't exactly follow from bats or pangolins. Suffice it to say we don't know or they aren't telling us.

ETA: I should've added. It spread from the Wuhan seafood market. But we don't know the source, i.e. how it ended up there. We just know patient zero worked there and it spread there.

Thus, we're back to conspriacy, lab produced (I've read military people say there's evidence it's not lab produced), other/

Last edited:
I haven't a doubt they committed to this once it was out, my only doubts are whether the original release was intentional.... There is absolutely zero doubt anywhere on earth regarding what happened once the CCP ascertained just what it was, how virulent, and how lethal the pathogen was which had apparently broken out of containment, they gathered up the WHO whom they controlled absolutely, and used them to intentionally pull blinders over United States eyes! Thus they committed to war and covid-19 as a weapon of mass destruction!

We often ascribe a basic level of humanity to even the cruelest leaders, but People’s Republic of China leader Xi Jinping’s actions have forced us to rethink this assumption. Although the emergence of the novel coronavirus now known as SARS-CoV-2 was probably not due to China’s actions, the emphasis that its authoritarian system places on hiding bad news likely gave the disease a sizable head start infecting the world. But most ominously, China’s obsession with image and Machtpolitik raises serious questions about its lack of moral limits.

At some point the Chinese Communist Party learned of the epidemic and made a decision to hide its existence, hoping it went away. Exposés in Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post and the Chinese mainland’s Caixin show that the information that did flow out of China early in the crisis did so only because of the courage of individual Chinese people in the face of government repression. People in the Wuhan epicenter, however, began to get wise — and scared (here and here) — by the end of December 2019, forcing their government to say something. The authorities gave the impression of a nontransmissible disease already under containment. We know now this was entirely false, likely designed more to ease civil unrest than protect the people.

The mayor of Wuhan even suggested that the central government prevented him from revealing details about the epidemic until January 20. Considering the first public announcements came out of Wuhan on January 1, we can assume that Xi had a sense of the danger prior to that.

Clearly, downplaying the disease wasn’t working and it was time for the Party to get serious. But how serious? Would it provide full cooperation to the international community? Would being seen as the source of this virus hurt its international image? Beyond these, there was a darker dimension: the more Beijing cooperated, the less the disease stood to affect other countries. This includes countries China sees as a threat to its existence, like the United States. Why should China suffer the effects of a pandemic while others stayed safe — and increased their strength relative to China — based on China’s own costly experience?

Such a question is of course inimical to human decency. And yet we must consider that Xi Jinping has produced the greatest program of ethnic cleansing in the world today. He has curtailed freedoms in China severely and is the father of the panopticon state. His incessant military buildup threatens neighbors while using economic and other subversive means to erode the sovereignty of countries around the world. We should not assume it was beyond his imagining to withhold a degree of support from the international community to ensure that China would not suffer alone.

Strong evidence supports this idea. Hearing the World Health Organization (WHO) repeat and praise the Party line while giving short shrift to health advice until quite recently has alarmed many. Seeing Beijing sell defective wares and claim it as humanitarian aid has angered many more. Spreading disinformation during the crisis and hinting at using life-saving goods for leverage (original here) — while denying even the faintest hint of wrongdoing — I suspect have ruined China’s reputation for some time to come. In short, China’s good offices have been reserved almost entirely for burnishing its image at the world’s expense, while calling it “the greatest kindness and good deeds.

None of this can prove whether or when Xi made a deliberate decision to withhold information in order to imperil others. However, as a long-time student and admirer of China, it is with great sadness I must concede that such a state — and its increasingly paranoid leader — might very well provide less than full cooperation to stem the pandemic of the century in the crass pursuit of its own interests. This may constitute biological warfare. But even if it doesn’t Xi should be brought to account for his other crimes against humanity.

China with 1.4 Billion people has approx. 82,000 infected and 3400 deaths (virus under control).
US with only a quarter of the population has approx 615,000 infected and 28,000 deaths (virus running rampant). American bodies piling up and buried in MASS GRAVES.
This is how incompetent Trump is and how much Trump is devastating America.

When comparing U.S. numbers of infected and deaths to China, all the Trumpers cry fake numbers. This is what we know: China has the virus under control in their country or else they wouldn't be sending out fleets of doctors and supplies to help hundreds of countries. And we know in the U.S. the virus is running rampant.
Rumor has it China has 3 mil infected. EEESH

Rumor?

I haven't a doubt they committed to this once it was out, my only doubts are whether the original release was intentional.... There is absolutely zero doubt anywhere on earth regarding what happened once the CCP ascertained just what it was, how virulent, and how lethal the pathogen was which had apparently broken out of containment, they gathered up the WHO whom they controlled absolutely, and used them to intentionally pull blinders over United States eyes! Thus they committed to war and covid-19 as a weapon of mass destruction!

We often ascribe a basic level of humanity to even the cruelest leaders, but People’s Republic of China leader Xi Jinping’s actions have forced us to rethink this assumption. Although the emergence of the novel coronavirus now known as SARS-CoV-2 was probably not due to China’s actions, the emphasis that its authoritarian system places on hiding bad news likely gave the disease a sizable head start infecting the world. But most ominously, China’s obsession with image and Machtpolitik raises serious questions about its lack of moral limits.

At some point the Chinese Communist Party learned of the epidemic and made a decision to hide its existence, hoping it went away. Exposés in Hong Kong’s South China Morning Post and the Chinese mainland’s Caixin show that the information that did flow out of China early in the crisis did so only because of the courage of individual Chinese people in the face of government repression. People in the Wuhan epicenter, however, began to get wise — and scared (here and here) — by the end of December 2019, forcing their government to say something. The authorities gave the impression of a nontransmissible disease already under containment. We know now this was entirely false, likely designed more to ease civil unrest than protect the people.

The mayor of Wuhan even suggested that the central government prevented him from revealing details about the epidemic until January 20. Considering the first public announcements came out of Wuhan on January 1, we can assume that Xi had a sense of the danger prior to that.

Clearly, downplaying the disease wasn’t working and it was time for the Party to get serious. But how serious? Would it provide full cooperation to the international community? Would being seen as the source of this virus hurt its international image? Beyond these, there was a darker dimension: the more Beijing cooperated, the less the disease stood to affect other countries. This includes countries China sees as a threat to its existence, like the United States. Why should China suffer the effects of a pandemic while others stayed safe — and increased their strength relative to China — based on China’s own costly experience?

Such a question is of course inimical to human decency. And yet we must consider that Xi Jinping has produced the greatest program of ethnic cleansing in the world today. He has curtailed freedoms in China severely and is the father of the panopticon state. His incessant military buildup threatens neighbors while using economic and other subversive means to erode the sovereignty of countries around the world. We should not assume it was beyond his imagining to withhold a degree of support from the international community to ensure that China would not suffer alone.

Strong evidence supports this idea. Hearing the World Health Organization (WHO) repeat and praise the Party line while giving short shrift to health advice until quite recently has alarmed many. Seeing Beijing sell defective wares and claim it as humanitarian aid has angered many more. Spreading disinformation during the crisis and hinting at using life-saving goods for leverage (original here) — while denying even the faintest hint of wrongdoing — I suspect have ruined China’s reputation for some time to come. In short, China’s good offices have been reserved almost entirely for burnishing its image at the world’s expense, while calling it “the greatest kindness and good deeds.

None of this can prove whether or when Xi made a deliberate decision to withhold information in order to imperil others. However, as a long-time student and admirer of China, it is with great sadness I must concede that such a state — and its increasingly paranoid leader — might very well provide less than full cooperation to stem the pandemic of the century in the crass pursuit of its own interests. This may constitute biological warfare. But even if it doesn’t Xi should be brought to account for his other crimes against humanity.

Doubt it. I lean more toward typical Red Chinese stupidity and party pride, rather than a master plan, that would give those idiots too much credit for hatching and carrying out such an international master plan without operative pawns being caught in the act of intentional spreading.

Sounds just like what our political class did to us doesn't it. Do "we" need to distract the people from that?

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

View attachment 323828
Anyone? Not the world? 3 million of their own got it. I doubt they wanted it to happen the way it did. But I could be wrong.

Who knows. They lie. Mao at times reached 700,000 per year in executions and 3.6 million per year in forced starvation. Communists kill their own citizens as a matter of course. In fact I would say it is the rule rather than the exception.

Most likely a zealous party line member(s). The same type that thinks ignorantly that the CCP should rule the world. Before all the web scrubbing went on there was a report of high ranking CCP members hiding out on an island with their Navy guarding the island so probably some of them knew. Xi could have known but that is anyone's guess at this point still.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

View attachment 323828

Who knows. They lie. Mao at times reached 700,000 per year in executions and 3.6 million per year in forced starvation. Communists kill their own citizens as a matter of course. In fact I would say it is the rule rather than the exception.
They definitely have at least 3 million cases. It is tougher for them to lie now because of social media but definitely not impossible. Awful country.

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

View attachment 323828

They definitely have at least 3 million cases. It is tougher for them to lie now because of social media but definitely not impossible. Awful country.

So it is not a rumor, then. They definitely have at least 3 million cases?

This is great.

Many?

Who?
You
Doc
candycorn
Seawitch
playtime
JoeB

No. Moron.

in Europe.

Just excellent.

Conspiracy theories. No

View attachment 323828

So it is not a rumor, then. They definitely have at least 3 million cases?
That is what I am hearing and given a population of 1.5bn...it could be more. I'll put it that way if I had to bet my mortgage/house on it. I would AT LEAST 3 million. Gun to your head, how would you bet?

Forum List

Back