100 thousand "rescued", guess how many are actually Americans?

Where is Biden chest thumping?

When the blithering idiot looked into the camera and said that he would hunt down and hold responsible those who did this. Not sure how you do that with a suicide bomber who is in 1000 pieces, but that's Joe for ya. :cuckoo:

Yesterday you said Joe Biden was in hiding from the shame of what was happening in Afghanistan.

Link?

You really are too stupid to be one person, aren't you? The suicide bomber isn't the one "responsible for this". The people who put him/her up to it, built the bomb and strapped it to his/her body are the ones who are "responsible for this".

Every time I think you cannot possibly be this stupid, you prove me wrong. I keep giving you WAY too much credit, FuckBoi.

You can't remember your own posts from 24 hours ago?

You really are too stupid to be one person, aren't you? The suicide bomber isn't the one "responsible for this". The people who put him/her up to it, built the bomb and strapped it to his/her body are the ones who are "responsible for this".

Every time I think you cannot possibly be this stupid, you prove me wrong. I keep giving you WAY too much credit, FuckBoi.

You can't remember your own posts from 24 hours ago?
The suicide bomber isn't the one "responsible for this"

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Typical Dumbfuck Dimtard….the person who did it isn’t responsible.

The suicide bomber isn't the one "responsible for this"

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Typical Dumbfuck Dimtard….the person who did it isn’t responsible.

I guess today's drone strike shoots your theory that Biden isn't capable of retaliating against the attackers. The suicide bomber isn't the guy who planned the attack or made it possible.

What a waste of skin you truly are, FuckBoi.

5 thousand

The other 95 thousand are Muslims.

How the fuck does that make any sense? Did we hire 95k interpreters?

We (Germany) was able to evacuate 5437 persons from Kabul (of about 20,000 people we had to evacuate all over Afghanistan including NGO members of caritative organisations). About 500 were Germans, about 4000 were Afghans who have the right of residence in Germany and the rest were members of other nations - who in most cases would hate it more than anything else to have to be a German. So: 10% Germans, 70% Afghans, 20% others. I guess this percentage is comparable.

Important to know for everyone in Afghanistan: No one who got from us the right of residence in Germany lost this right only because our soldiers left Afghanistan. God be with you. Take care. There's always a chance. Never give up. We also will not give up. We'll find a away - together.

Last edited:
Why are you crying about Gateway Pundit when they provided video of Surrender Joe saying it? :cuckoo:
President Biden did say we may have given them a small group of names from time to time, to get them through security and to the airport.

And guess what?

They made it through, and made it in to the airport, and made it out of Afghanistan! Hooray!

Was it risky? You're damn right it was...! But all is well, that ends well!

And not for a nano second do i believe the Taliban helped them out via any form of kindness or good! If the Taliban had not provided safe passage, and killed them instead, then the Taliban would have ruined their chance, to get rid of us....

Only Afghani with an aLready approved visa, were allowed in to the airport, and flight out, is what is being reported....

To get the visa For them and immediate family, they had to have documentation of when they served our military with their assistance as an interpreter, or informant etc

I guess today's drone strike shoots your theory that Biden isn't capable of retaliating against the attackers. The suicide bomber isn't the guy who planned the attack or made it possible.

What a waste of skin you truly are, FuckBoi.
You have to be the most gullible rube in history. Surrender Joe fires a drone missile at some random Raghead and claims it was the guy who planned the attack and you buy it. :laughing0301:

You are a colossal idiot.

Where is Biden chest thumping?

When the blithering idiot looked into the camera and said that he would hunt down and hold responsible those who did this. Not sure how you do that with a suicide bomber who is in 1000 pieces, but that's Joe for ya. :cuckoo:

Yesterday you said Joe Biden was in hiding from the shame of what was happening in Afghanistan.

Link?

Now that Biden has hunted down and killed the ISIS-K planner, is it still "chest thumping" or was it a warning?

Given that the drone attack came less than 4 hours after Biden was "chest thumping" on TV, I guess he wasn't really "hiding out" yesterday at all. He was organization the swift retaliation - something he would not have done with discussions with the Taliban before proceeding.

Biden seems to be handling this whole crisis very adeptly for a senile old man who needs help getting his diapers changed, and doesn't know what day it is.

Now that Biden has hunted down and killed the ISIS-K planner, is it still "chest thumping" or was it a warning?

Given that the drone attack came less than 4 hours after Biden was "chest thumping" on TV, I guess he wasn't really "hiding out" yesterday at all. He was organization the swift retaliation - something he would not have done with discussions with the Taliban before proceeding.

Biden seems to be handling this whole crisis very adeptly for a senile old man who needs help getting his diapers changed, and doesn't know what day it is.
Empty chest thumping.

They have no clue who they killed. They can’t tell us their names.

When was the last time we killed a terrorist leader and could not tell anyone his name?

You are a gullible rube.

You have to be the most gullible rube in history. Surrender Joe fires a drone missile at some random Raghead and claims it was the guy who planned the attack and you buy it. :laughing0301:

You are a colossal idiot.

You calling me an idiot doesn't make it true FuckBoi!!! Once again you chose to believe lies and conspiracy theories over facts, because the facts don't support Donald Trump.

But your denial of this one is just so laughable. Every day, Joe Biden proves he's none of the things you claim he is. He is in control of the White House. He can think for himself, and he is both decisive and tough - all of the things Donald Trump, the Coward In Chief, was not.

And every time you're proven wrong, and you can't refute the poster, you attack the poster as "stupid". When you point your finger at someone else, FuckBoi, there's 4 more pointing back at you.

You calling me an idiot doesn't make it true FuckBoi!!! Once again you chose to believe lies and conspiracy theories over facts, because the facts don't support Donald Trump.

But your denial of this one is just so laughable. Every day, Joe Biden proves he's none of the things you claim he is. He is in control of the White House. He can think for himself, and he is both decisive and tough - all of the things Donald Trump, the Coward In Chief, was not.

And every time you're proven wrong, and you can't refute the poster, you attack the poster as "stupid". When you point your finger at someone else, FuckBoi, there's 4 more pointing back at you.
WTF does Trump have to do with this conversation, Dumbass? :cuckoo:
Keep looking stupid…..it’s what you are good at.

Empty chest thumping.

They have no clue who they killed. They can’t tell us their names.

When was the last time we killed a terrorist leader and could not tell anyone his name?

You are a gullible rube.

And now you - the Trump Cultist, are claiming to know the difference between someone who is telling you the truth and someone who is lying. Tell me FuckBoi, how many times did you discern that Trump was lying to you and call him out for his lies.

But here you are calling Joe Biden a liar. Why didn't you ever call out Donald Trump on his lies? Like the lie about the "stolen election"? What makes YOU so certain the Biden is lying and Trump isn't. I'd really love to see your reasoning on this one.

WTF does Trump have to do with this conversation, Dumbass? :cuckoo:
Keep looking stupid…..it’s what you are good at.

Who negotiated and signed the Troop Withdrawal Agreement with the Taliban?

Why don't YOU want to admit that Donald Trump set the rules of withdrawal, and Biden is just carrying it out under Trump's framework. In your world, everyone is lying to you EXCEPT Donald Trump, and the Republican Party - the least honest people in America.

They are all going to chain migrate and we will have lots of terror attacks and billions more spent in welfare. Ship them back. And as for the young one..they can fight for their fucking country and women. Muslim men are obviously less than other men.
Just like your ancesters fought for their fucking country eh? Oh wait they immigrated here. This is the stupidest anti-immigration argument ever. These Afghans believed in us and helped us, at risk to their ownlives. We don't leave them behind to be butchered.

They are all going to chain migrate and we will have lots of terror attacks and billions more spent in welfare. Ship them back. And as for the young one..they can fight for their fucking country and women. Muslim men are obviously less than other men.

I love how white racists in North America are all about sending everyone else back to the country they came from before they can overrun the USA and change racial makeup of the country forever. I'm sure that Native Americans feel the same way about you and your people Turtlesoup.

You want to stop someone other race or creed from doing to North America what your race and creed did to it - overrun the country, terrorizing and killing the natives, and imposing your way of life on them.

You don't even begin to comprehend the irony in that.

Only Afghani with an aLready approved visa, were allowed in to the airport, and flight out, is what is being reported....

To get the visa For them and immediate family, they had to have documentation of when they served our military with their assistance as an interpreter, or informant etc

Forum List

Back