11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus Said They Will Vote For Biden. In Other Words, Trump CANNOT Win The 2024 Election.

Potatohead has just a little over 30% approval ratings. Nobody is going to vote for him except the welfare Negroes, Illegals, Queers and dumbass Moon Bats.

One year from today bye bye biden
So from the comfort of your Lazy Boy, sit back and relax on election day with all the other Maggats as the Red Tsunami washes Trump to victory. Go hunting. Have a barbeque and watch the landslide.
No need to bother getting up from your chair that day. None of your maga friends will so why should you?

bye bye Biden,....hello Michele ?

I don't think so. I think all of the illegals are going to help Biden win!!

I find it incredibly sad that people believe so much in Trump....or Biden.

Just pathetic.

The Idiocracy is getting precisely what it deserves either way.

11% of Republicans in the Iowa Caucus said they will vote for Biden.

If this remains the case nationwide, then that basically means Trump has NO chance to win in November.

That will give Biden at least an extra 2% - 3% of the vote nationwide, which will be just too much for Trump to overcome.

Biden will defeat Trump in November by a larger margin than he did in 2020.

Biden only carried 15% of the counties in 2020

If this remains the case nationwide, then that basically means Trump has NO chance to win in November.

That will give Biden at least an extra 2% - 3% of the vote nationwide, which will be just too much for Trump to overcome.

Obviously, far more Democrats will vote for President Trump. More and more Americans are sick and tired of the "Banana Republic" tactics being employed by the desperate Democrats.

2024%2001%2014%20Biden%20v%20Trump%20poll.jpg

So from the comfort of your Lazy Boy, sit back and relax on election day with all the other Maggats as the Red Tsunami washes Trump to victory. Go hunting. Have a barbeque and watch the landslide.
No need to bother getting up from your chair that day. None of your maga friends will so why should you?

bye bye Biden,....hello Michele ?
I find your comment basically ignorant and devoid of reality. Biden will be gone

Bullshit.

I was being sarcastic, dolt.

The fact that you think the Muslim vote is going to make a significant difference in this election is simply idiotic.
Here's a little fun fact about the American Muslim majority are white air Asian.
PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-01new-11.png

Better yet, I've seen video of interviews with MAGA voters...as dirt stupid as they come. They take pride in being fucking imbeciles.

You people are an embarrassment to humanity. Seriously.
You've seen manipulated videos simp.

Biden only carried 15% of the counties in 2020
Don't let the numbers fool you Iowa democrats changed party affiliation just so they could vote for haley. The poll is actually not say is that the 11% were the newly registered Republicans. Which is really low.

Yeah...why did Trump ask Nikki Haley...I mean, Nancy Pelosi...if she needed 10,000 troops if there was NO INSURRECTION???

Poor MAGA troglodytes...they can't keep all of their MAGA gomer bullshit straight.
MAGA reasoning is, it never happened, and if it did…….the old cya

No way. People know what the get with Biden. He ran as a moderate in 2020 after a scamdemic. Now everyone knows how far left he is and how bad he's really doing. Trump is going to to tromp him.
You're deluding yourself. Biden the center right corporatist will garner broad support, once the binary choice is clear.

You need a dose of reality. First, are you really expecting Iowa to go blue? Then there are these things called swing states and betting odds.

You need a dose of reality. First, are you really expecting Iowa to go blue? Then there are these things called swing states and betting odds.

And you will see that change, as the binary choice nears. You can bank on that.

Forum List

Back