12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

Doesn’t California have the best gun laws?

This couldn’t have happened in California because liberals have made California a perfect state.
I`m pretty sure that California`s borders are open. Is it possible that a gun can be brought in from another state dumbass?

Well, considering libs want open national borders, maybe their gun control agenda isn’t what is really going to solve the problem.

Yes I do actually. See without "freedumb" the death toll would be a shit ton higher because it'd be the fucking government mowing us down.
Just like it is in every other developed nation which has severely regulated handguns and military style semi automatics. Fer shure freedumb's worth a few school kids' lives at regularish intervals.

Congrats on being the first one on here to use this tragedy to push a political agenda!

Why wait till the blood is dry?
Lol
I had to get a jump on all the emotional responses that though progressive bleeding hearts will come up with

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

we can have freedom, or safety

but we're not going to have both

~S~

How free are the victims? The killer's freedom sure didn't create a safe environment.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

we can have freedom, or safety

but we're not going to have both

~S~

How free are the victims? The killer's freedom sure didn't create a safe environment.
Yes if no one was free we'd all be safe

I think all they've found is a short barrel pistol.

I'm sure that comforting to those who are learning today that their loved ones were murdered.

What the hell do you care about them? ZERO.

Gun-Slinging Mom Fights Off Armed Attackers, Saves Her Child
Gun-Slinging Mom Fights Off Armed Attackers, Saves Her Child [VIDEO]

Mom Shoots Man Trying to Steal SUV With Her Kids Inside: Police
'I Had to Do What I Had to Do': Mom Shoots Man to Save Kids

Gunman attempting to rob families outside school shot dead by waiting mother who was off-duty police officer
Armed robber who targeted families outside school shot dead by mother who was off-duty police officer

Armed Midwest City, OK Woman Saves her Children from 2 Home Invaders
Armed Midwest City, OK Woman Saves her Children from 2 Home Invaders LearnAboutGuns.com

FIGHTING BACK
Armed hero shoots gunman at back-to-school event
'This could have been so much worse'
Armed hero shoots gunman at back-to-school event - WND

11 lives lost....but 3,400 saved PER day when folks can defend themselves. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for California to pass common sense gun control laws?
and the world breeds another useless post.

053331f829ebd7d688bb2dd0f1da686e102c57-v5-wm.jpg

Forum List

Back