12 Year Old Wanted To Go To Jail

What made that boy think that people would love him after he took another person's life?

God bless you and his victim's family always!!!

Holly

Worse, the state will try to "rehabilitate" the monster and one day he will walk free to kill again.

A just society would say a prayer and ask for god's forgiveness as they fried the kid. Some people are born bad and it isn't humane to let them live.

Oddly, no mention that this kid is Caucasian.

Which one? The victim was white, the killer was black. Not that that made a difference. I think it was the drugs he was prescribed that led to the violence.

Which one? The victim was white, the killer was black. Not that that made a difference. I think it was the drugs he was prescribed that led to the violence.

I thought the photo was of the killer; Tank posts endless murder "threads" about black Americans killing, ignores this crime, which has made news as far away as Europe. The grandmother is Caucasian, so her seven year old grandchild's death doesn't catch the racist eye:

Florida grandmother charged with stabbing to death grandson, 7, because she was 'fed up' with babysitting | Mail Online

She was "tired of" babysitting.

• Banned
I know white people commit crime, it's just that blacks commit way more

I thought the photo was of the killer; Tank posts endless murder "threads" about black Americans killing, ignores this crime, which has made news as far away as Europe. The grandmother is Caucasian, so her seven year old grandchild's death doesn't catch the racist eye:

Florida grandmother charged with stabbing to death grandson, 7, because she was 'fed up' with babysitting | Mail Online

She was "tired of" babysitting.

Yes, it is a sad fact that there are some truly fucked up people in this world.

"Jamarion?" The IQ of mama becomes immediately apparent.

Jamarion Lawhorn:
Lawhorn.jpg

Michael Verkerke:
michael-conner-ververke.jpg

Poor little guy was doomed to grow up and live in one of America's jungles.

Forum List

Back