$13,000 Fine On Doctors For Using Drug Supported By President Trump

Doctors Threatened with $13,000 Fine for Prescribing Hydroxychloroquine for Coronavirus Treatment

The world is mad.

Doctors in Brisbane, Australia were warned not to prescribe the life-saving drug hydroxychloroquine to patients after President Trump lauded its effects in treating coronavirus victims.

Several studies have shown hydroxycholoquine and antibiotics are a successful treatment in treating the coronavirus.

So it’s not just US Democrats and their media who are insane — TDS has spread across the Pacific to Australia.

Doctors who prescribe an anti-malarial drug being trumpeted as a potential COVID-19 treatment face a $13,000 fine.

Keep in mind this is already an accredited drug approved for use by doctors on patients. So why are bureaucrats injecting themselves into the medical equation by telling them bureaucracy supersedes medical expertise, assessment / diagnosis, and treatment to save lives?

How many of these bureaucrats, if diagnosed with pending death due to a never-seen-before poison, would refuse to take a dose of a medication that is a cure for something else ands shows it could save their lives yet has not undergone full trials to confirm that?

Yeah....I am guessing NONE of them would deprive themselves of the opportunity to live yet have no problem depriving others / doctors of the chance to save others' lives...
It's Australia

Who gives a shit?
In Australia
As at 3:00pm on 15 April 2020, there have been 6,447 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia. There have been 47 new cases since 3:00pm yesterday.
Of the 6,447 confirmed cases in Australia, 63 have died from COVID-19. More than 371,000 tests have been conducted across Australia.

We have sadly lost 63 souls but as we followed Trump's advice and stopped travel with China two days after the US it gave us the time to set our quarantine and social distancing strategies in place. So far we are doing OK but of course we are following events in the rest of the world. I would not expect anyone other than ourselves to "give a shit".

Greg
Compare that to automobile deaths.
While we don't know enough about this virus our leaders are acting out of "an abundance of caution". I don't mind it as long as it's only a temporary series of measures. I mean; I already wash my hands regularly and I like my personal space. A bit overboard I think but better safe than sorry. But with common sense; some assholes are getting done for being little Hitlers. That doesn't go down well here.

Greg

Doctors Threatened with $13,000 Fine for Prescribing Hydroxychloroquine for Coronavirus Treatment

The world is mad.

Doctors in Brisbane, Australia were warned not to prescribe the life-saving drug hydroxychloroquine to patients after President Trump lauded its effects in treating coronavirus victims.

Several studies have shown hydroxycholoquine and antibiotics are a successful treatment in treating the coronavirus.

So it’s not just US Democrats and their media who are insane — TDS has spread across the Pacific to Australia.

Doctors who prescribe an anti-malarial drug being trumpeted as a potential COVID-19 treatment face a $13,000 fine.

Keep in mind this is already an accredited drug approved for use by doctors on patients. So why are bureaucrats injecting themselves into the medical equation by telling them bureaucracy supersedes medical expertise, assessment / diagnosis, and treatment to save lives?

How many of these bureaucrats, if diagnosed with pending death due to a never-seen-before poison, would refuse to take a dose of a medication that is a cure for something else ands shows it could save their lives yet has not undergone full trials to confirm that?

Yeah....I am guessing NONE of them would deprive themselves of the opportunity to live yet have no problem depriving others / doctors of the chance to save others' lives...

Why would Australia care about what Donald Trump says or thinks? They have their own rules. The FDA gave approval to use these drugs for treatment in the US. Australia's Health Board has not. I went looking for an actual explanation since the OP only uses illegitimate sources to back up their claims. BTW, is that $13,000 before or after the exchange rate?
Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) coronavirus (COVID-19) statements on 7 April 2020
Australia hasn't been the same ever since we traded a bunch oy NY sissy boys for Crocodile Dundee.

huh? What NY sissy boys, and Hoges is still as Aussie as Gum leaves and Thunderboxes!!!

Greg
Lighten up and don't be offended by my little joke. I was just talking about the people who took those effed up NYC liberal attitudes down there and got people to actually listen to them.

The world is mad.

It's Australia

Who gives a shit?
In Australia
As at 3:00pm on 15 April 2020, there have been 6,447 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia. There have been 47 new cases since 3:00pm yesterday.
Of the 6,447 confirmed cases in Australia, 63 have died from COVID-19. More than 371,000 tests have been conducted across Australia.

We have sadly lost 63 souls but as we followed Trump's advice and stopped travel with China two days after the US it gave us the time to set our quarantine and social distancing strategies in place. So far we are doing OK but of course we are following events in the rest of the world. I would not expect anyone other than ourselves to "give a shit".

Greg
Why are people in Australia following Trump's advice?

WHat you do or don't do has nothing to do with the US

Dilligaf?? You're the one posting on a thread about it. Why don't you just bugger off and snark somewhere else, shitferbrains!!!

Greg

Yeah I said IDGAF what happens in Australia and you got your panties in a twist over it.
That's nice. You a DemoKKKrat by any chance? I find they're usually an objectionable species somewhat akin to dogsh!t!!

Greg

The world is mad.

It's Australia

Who gives a shit?
In Australia

Greg

Dilligaf?? You're the one posting on a thread about it. Why don't you just bugger off and snark somewhere else, shitferbrains!!!

Greg

Yeah I said IDGAF what happens in Australia and you got your panties in a twist over it.
That's nice. You a DemoKKKrat by any chance? I find they're usually an objectionable species somewhat akin to dogsh!t!!

Greg
I see you Australians suffer from the same 2 dimensional thinking that most Americans do

And don't pretend you people really give a shit about the US

The world is mad.

Why would Australia care about what Donald Trump says or thinks? They have their own rules. The FDA gave approval to use these drugs for treatment in the US. Australia's Health Board has not. I went looking for an actual explanation since the OP only uses illegitimate sources to back up their claims. BTW, is that $13,000 before or after the exchange rate?
Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) coronavirus (COVID-19) statements on 7 April 2020
Australia hasn't been the same ever since we traded a bunch oy NY sissy boys for Crocodile Dundee.

huh? What NY sissy boys, and Hoges is still as Aussie as Gum leaves and Thunderboxes!!!

Greg
Lighten up and don't be offended by my little joke. I was just talking about the people who took those effed up NYC liberal attitudes down there and got people to actually listen to them.

Phew; I thought you meant One Direction or something. You do know what a thunderbox is, no? And the use of gum leaves??

1586963299764.png

I'll leave the gum leaves' use to your imagination.

Greg

The world is mad.

It's Australia

Who gives a shit?
In Australia

Greg

Greg

Greg
I see you Australians suffer from the same 2 dimensional thinking that most Americans do

And don't pretend you people really give a shit about the US

Not a "shit" dear reader but I am inclined to follow US Politics and other aspects of our most important ally. But don't worry; we have some libtarded shitheads here as well so I expect the US has a few. I am glad you are in the minority.

Greg

The world is mad.

Greg
Btw; those who listen to libtarded liberals are just fawning losers. Yes; we have a few but I think most Aussies tell them where to get off. We do have a latte sipping soyboy set who really don't matter anyway.

Greg

The world is mad.

Greg

Phew; I thought you meant One Direction or something. You do know what a thunderbox is, no? And the use of gum leaves??

View attachment 323774

Greg
No, no, no. In my mind, and I'm no authority, Australia is basically a great country with a pretty bad ass side to them (I say that in a good way). They're good people who you always want on your side. There just happens to be this idiotic liberalism-socialism-communism spreading around the world and I guess you guys aren't immune. This political plague is ruining the free world and needs to be eliminated. As far as thunderbox goes, That's what they used to call my high school girl friend but I'm pretty sure I don't know the term the way you're referring to it.

Last edited:
No, no, no. In my mind, and I'm no authority, Australia is basically a great country with a pretty bad ass side to them (I say that in a good way). They're good people who you always want on your side. There just happens to be this idiotic liberalism-socialism-communism spreading around the world and I guess you guys aren't immune. This political plague is ruining the free world and needs to be eliminated.

I absolutely love Australia. Out of all the countries I have been in it is right at the top (or close to it) of where I would like to go back.

We're a pretty weird mob overall. Most of us are city oriented but like to think there's a bit of Hoges in us. I actually met the "real life" bloke Dundee was based on. Nice bloke until he went mad and the police shot him.

Greg

The world is mad.

My fucking Blue Governor prohibited use, then he was found to be hoarding it for the prison system.

bbl: two am here (Thursday) so I'm well past my evening retirement time. May God Bless the Magnificent Donald Trump, the Fabulous Boris J and our own Humble and highly capable ScoMo.

What are the dems thinking: Biden, the demented walking death rattle!!!

Greg

The world is mad.

My fucking Blue Governor prohibited use, then he was found to be hoarding it for the prison system.

The cad, bounder and bastard!!

Greg

The world is mad.

Greg

View attachment 323774

Greg
No, no, no. In my mind, and I'm no authority, Australia is basically a great country with a pretty bad ass side to them (I say that in a good way). They're good people who you always want on your side. There just happens to be this idiotic liberalism-socialism-communism spreading around the world and I guess you guys aren't immune. This political plague is ruining the free world and needs to be eliminated. As far as thunderbox goes, That's what they used to call my high school girl friend but I'm pretty sure I don't know the term the way you're referring to it.
US version of Thunderboxes??

1586965339291.png

Thunderbox
logo-300x52.jpg

Info

United States
History: 2009-Present
Style: Tribute/Heavy Metal/Hard Rock

Hmmmm....no; not quite what I had in mind.

1586965434889.png

G'nite.

Greg

Attachments

• 1586965280847.png
    1586965280847.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 16

The world is mad.

Maybe that Blue gov was taking conjugal visits to that prison on the sly and just wanted to be careful he didn't get it from anal sex.

The world is mad.

Greg

View attachment 323774

Greg
US version of Thunderboxes??

View attachment 323785

Thunderbox
logo-300x52.jpg

Info

United States
History: 2009-Present
Style: Tribute/Heavy Metal/Hard Rock

Hmmmm....no; not quite what I had in mind.

View attachment 323786

G'nite.

Greg
That was great, informative and pretty much on the money. Actually, those girls in your picture are pretty nice compared to mine. She was a Sumo wrestler who also played volleyball.

The world is mad.

Stupidity is truly a universal human affliction and spares none. Not any nation or community on any continent or island in this earth.

Forum List

Back