13 black kid dies on dirst bike casue he wont stop for cops

The lib mayor is blaming racism and so are local black race hustlers

But you as a card carrying lib want to put the blame on a stupid kid where it belongs that would be a step in the right direction
The kid is totally to blame. I never said otherwise. Sadly, as the video I posted demonstrates, you're just another racist rightie. Typical, really.

So, Racist-7, what tells these guys they can ride their dirt bikes on city streets...
If the bikes meet regulations and they are duly licensed they can ride on city streets

the 13 year old kid was breaking the law and running from police who tried to pull him over

, you're just another racist rightie. Typical, really.
The mayor and local black race hustlers made it a race issue

as you demonstrate, libs can dish it out but you cant take it

If the bikes meet regulations and they are duly licensed they can ride on city streets

the 13 year old kid was breaking the law and running from police you tried to pull him over
The bikes in the video I posted don't meet those regulations.

You're just a racist.

And you didn't answer my question.... what tells the bike riders in the video I post the belief they could ride dirt bikes through the streets of Miami?

You call me a racist for responding racist lib bullshit

thats you pounding the mat in surrender
LOLOLOL

I see, you're just demented. I surrendered nothing in pointing out your racism.

And many of the riders were black

so there goes your Pickin’ On Poor Ole Black Folk race issue

oops
So? And some are white and some are hispanic. Which shows skin color has absolutely nothing to do with illegally riding a dirt bike on the streets in Florida. Yet you define them all as suffering from some malady you invented in your racist head called, "black brain disease."

And how about answering my question. Of the riders clearly violating the law in the video I posted, what tells them they can do that?

Forum List

Back