13 black kid dies on dirst bike casue he wont stop for cops

This kid was on a public street where he was not supposed go be
His age did not preclude him from riding. The police did not say they tried to pull him over for riding a dirt bike on a public street.

But you have no idea what made the kid crash. Someone could've stepped out from behind a parked car. Maybe someone else hit him. Plenty of accomplished motorcycle riders have been killed riding motorcycles...
He didn't even lean into the turn. He's very inexperienced.

I’m totally surprised the kid has a father.
I doubt he lives (lived) with him.
Real parents who give gifts like that provide guidance before allowing their use.
Imagine if they bought him a gun for Christmas.

Again, the police went to pull him over for driving recklessly
So?

after they scraped him off the street they found out he was underage as well as a reckless driver

it all comes out in the wash sooner or later

His age did not preclude him from riding. The police did not say they tried to pull him over for riding a dirt bike on a public street.
read again, and read thr laws in florida. its against the law to to ride a dirt bike on plublic streets cop said that. thqan kyou. and you got to be at least 16. look it up.

So?

after they scraped him off the street they found out he was underage as well as a reckless driver

it all comes out in the wash sooner or later
yep and you cat ride a diort bike on a public street in the city.

I’m totally surprised the kid has a father.
I doubt he lives (lived) with him.
Real parents who give gifts like that provide guidance before allowing their use.
Imagine if they bought him a gun for Christmas.
a father with a record.

Since you're clearly incapable of reading the OP's article, let me read it to ya...

According to a Florida NBC affiliate, the boy has been identified as Stanley Davis Jr., who gained officers’ attention because he was driving erratically on Boynton Beach Boulevard.

LOL

Never fails. Scratch a conservative, find a racist.

So, Racist-7, what tells these guys they can ride their dirt bikes on city streets...

The lib mayor is blaming racism and so are local black race hustlers

But you as a card carrying lib want to put the blame on a stupid kid where it belongs that would be a step in the right direction

Forum List

Back