14 million dropped now/hundreds of millions will be dropped next year

When the business mandate is implemented. Bank on it.

And that is why the mandate was pushed.

I don't know about 'hundreds' of millions but tens of millions to be sure.

And I love the excuse that dimocrap are using now to rationalize the 14 Million being dropped by their private insurance....

"The number is just so small"

Kinda like the same excuse they used in Europe in the 30's and early 40's....

The number of Jews is just so small.

obama-and-hitler-comparisons.jpg

Made even more ironic considering that's probably about the amount of uninsured all the hand wringing was about by the democrates to get covered in the first place.

Democrats? A political party that's 90% white, attacked foreign lands like Iraq and religious intolerance? How is that NOT the Republicans?

There's no discussion, period, Grandpa. I've seen several attempts by Lefties here including my own and what the response is to them are jackals jumping all over with talking points.

Everyone agrees that the website is not going well at this point, lots of people even on MSNBC are saying we aren't being allowed to keep our policies after Obama said we could. Nobody is required to keep this conversation going just because wingnuts are upset and bitter.

Nobody wants to discuss issues with people like that.

So, continue this one sided dialog as long as you like, just don't expect responses when you just wish to pound people into the ground due to your frustration with losing everything all the time.

So you think only wing nuts are upset about loosing their insurance or life long doctors?

Gee only yesterday it was 2 million, today it is hundreds of millions, tomorrow it will be hundreds of trillions, and these assholes wonder why no one takes their numbers seriously!
:asshole:

So you believe Obama's statement: ""accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

But wait... Obama's backtracked... He now says NO ACA for 10 million illegal aliens... So does that mean "accepts nearly 36 million uninsured men, women and children,"

But wait.. Does Obama REALLY want to include in the "uninsured" the 14 million people that DON"T KNOW all they need do is register with Medicaid and they are covered?

Finally why does Obama want to include the 18 million that don't need health insurance (under 34) but can afford (Make over $50k) but prefer to pay out of their own
pocket an average of $1,000 per year for health services rather the pay for the employers' plans.

So when you subtract 10 million illegals, 14 million that just need to register and 18 million that don't want... or 42 million that leaves ONLY 4 MILLION!

So tell me again about taking "numbers serious"????
Are you telling me all this disruption of 1/6th the economy is for just 4 million???

Clearly I mention hundreds of thousands. I just caught my mistake. The point still stands.

Liberals mock because they have no rebuttal

We mock because you said "hundreds of millions". There are only about 300 million people in the U.S. total.

Consider yourself properly mocked. :lol:

Unmock him then.

Jay Carney said 14 million or 5% of the population are being affected by insurance loss.

Clearly I mention hundreds of thousands. I just caught my mistake. The point still stands.

Liberals mock because they have no rebuttal

We mock because you said "hundreds of millions". There are only about 300 million people in the U.S. total.

Consider yourself properly mocked. :lol:

Unmock him then.

Jay Carney said 14 million or 5% of the population are being affected by insurance loss.

That's just the vanguard. The employer mandate has been delayed until next year. The numbers who lose insurance then will dwarf the current levels.

I thought you were for Big Business to be able to do as it wished.

Putting all of those (supposedly) being dropped into the system will make it solvent.

And much easier for the liberals to offer a higher deductible program similar to Medicare.

You screwed yourself, Gramps.

Putting all of those (supposedly) being dropped into the system will make it solvent.

And much easier for the liberals to offer a higher deductible program similar to Medicare.

Government creating regulations which encourage or force businesses to drop health coverage doesn't mean that businesses wished to do so in the first place.

Government creating regulations which encourage or force businesses to drop health coverage doesn't mean that businesses wished to do so in the first place.

Government making it illegal to sell a product then forcing all consumers to purchase a product which costs more but delivers less, will bankrupt middle class families.

Wonder why these junk ance companies refuse to cover their policy holders.

It's a travesty how they are bilking and defrauding their customers like this.

I wonder why you care if the person who bought it, bought it becasue thats all they wanted?

and how is that 'defrauding'?:eusa_eh:

Government making it illegal to sell a product then forcing all consumers to purchase a product which costs more but delivers less, will bankrupt middle class families.

You mean will deliver more, drive the increases to flatten, and pay for itself?

That program?

It's over, TPM: ACA is here to stay.

You mean will deliver more, drive the increases to flatten, and pay for itself?

That program?

It's over, TPM: ACA is here to stay.

Math is so hard.

You flunked.

right so instead of just being totally honest and say, introducing a tax increase via say, Fica withholding, say another 1.5% to cover these '30' million, they decide to craft a law to abrogate the present plans and future plans forcing folks to fund it that way.....meanwhile, IF they pay the fine, and a major portion of those 30 million enroll and wind up on Obamacaid ( no solvency for Obamacare) , which they most likely will, where are they going to make up the cost, whats more- how? Add it to a yearly budget, or create a supplemental bill? Good luck on that.....

And I love the excuse that dimocrap are using now to rationalize the 14 Million being dropped by their private insurance....

Sir, your Hitler talk confuses me. Was it FDR who was trying to get us into the war with unpopular Lend Lease or Charles Lindbergh and the Republicans?

Don't kid yourself.

Most conservatives supported Hitler and hated Jews in this country.

It was the Liberals that wanted to bash his Nazi brains in.

Conservatives were cheer "Onward Christian Soldier!"

On the Jews and Their Lies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sir, your Hitler talk confuses me. Was it FDR who was trying to get us into the war with unpopular Lend Lease or Charles Lindbergh and the Republicans?

Don't kid yourself.

I suspect most still do.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

Don't kid yourself.

Nonsense.

Complete nonsense.

NO ONE should use Hitler as a point of reference to our political parties. Period

Would you like to corroborate your latest belch of pixilated methane or is this just another monkey fart?

It is indeed a brain fart. I actually ment hundreds of thousands not millions and it is MY OPINION. Have you ever expressed one of your own?

Idiot

Forum List

Back