14 year old boy to get year in jail for wearing NRA T-shirt

Guns are inanimate objects. Violence is an action. Inanimate objects don't do actions. So, no, guns are violent.

You didn't answer the question I asked: would a pic of an F-15 violate the rules?

No, but that more a matter of abstraction (you can't carry an F-15).

So a pic of a AR 15 rifle is "violent," but a picture of an F-15 - a machine that has dealt out death to thousands of people - isn't violent?

BTW, an F-15 has a 20 mm Vulcan cannon built into it. If a pic of a gun is against the rules, why isn't a pic of a machine that carries a very big gun against the rules?

You're right.......................an F-15 has a cannon built into it that can cause serious damage.

However.........................................

You need a government to send in an F-15, anyone can pick up an AK-47.

What if he wore a shirt with a picture of a gun on it, depicting an Anti-Gun message? Would we be having this discussion right now? I doubt it. These kinds of rules seem pretty biased and inconsistent. It all gets back to State-Run indoctrination. But that's another discussion.

No, but that more a matter of abstraction (you can't carry an F-15).

So a pic of a AR 15 rifle is "violent," but a picture of an F-15 - a machine that has dealt out death to thousands of people - isn't violent?

BTW, an F-15 has a 20 mm Vulcan cannon built into it. If a pic of a gun is against the rules, why isn't a pic of a machine that carries a very big gun against the rules?

You're right.......................an F-15 has a cannon built into it that can cause serious damage.

So it's OK to have a pic of government weapons on your shirt, just not privately owned weapons?

You need to consider that an NRA shirt or banner is insulating to some people, such as the wealthy, and foreign interest.
When we see this it reminds us that we aren't SHIT, until we can remove the guns from Americans.
This feeling of hopelessness causes us to retreat into a mental state of forced behavior ............ it is unpleasant .......... so naturally we must do something to change it.
I actually think the ACLU in cooperation with NAMBLA could make it illegal to display NRA content publicly.

Please off yourself, trollboy.

Jarlaxle, I don't know why you think that way of me, I am a human not a troll. For some reason you must think I am not telling the truth in my posts, but they are INDEED the truth.
eg. Lets say you are my employee, and we have a company picnic where you can also invite friends & family ................ well you decide to bring your children ................ and one of your children is a super hot lookin 14 year old chick, I then approach you and say: Jarlaxie, I would like to spend some time with your daughter alone.
one of 2 things will happen
1. you pull out your pistol and shoot me in the dick ( this is why guns must be confiscated )
2. a tear rolls down your check because you decided to do the correct thing and send your daughter off with me
If guns are banned, people would make the correct decision more frequently in life.
This is the message I am trying to convey ...................... I provided you with a job and the means to provide for YOUR family.
And in my own mind .............. I feel that I deserve the RIGHT to dabble in the young untouched hotness just a little bit ................. just a little bit ...................... I don't deserve to get SHOT !!!

Rct_Tsoul is an interesting troll.

But in the end, a troll is still just a troll.

So it's OK to have a pic of government weapons on your shirt, just not privately owned weapons?

In other words, government approved speech.

You need to consider that an NRA shirt or banner is insulating to some people, such as the wealthy, and foreign interest.
When we see this it reminds us that we aren't SHIT, until we can remove the guns from Americans.
This feeling of hopelessness causes us to retreat into a mental state of forced behavior ............ it is unpleasant .......... so naturally we must do something to change it.
I actually think the ACLU in cooperation with NAMBLA could make it illegal to display NRA content publicly.

Please off yourself, trollboy.

Jarlaxle, I don't know why you think that way of me, I am a human not a troll.

You're a human and a troll.

For some reason you must think I am not telling the truth in my posts, but they are INDEED the truth.

Only to someone as mentally ill as you.

eg. Lets say you are my employee, and we have a company picnic where you can also invite friends & family ................ well you decide to bring your children ................ and one of your children is a super hot lookin 14 year old chick, I then approach you and say: Jarlaxie, I would like to spend some time with your daughter alone.
one of 2 things will happen
1. you pull out your pistol and shoot me in the dick ( this is why guns must be confiscated )
2. a tear rolls down your check because you decided to do the correct thing and send your daughter off with me

I have no children and never will.

If guns are banned, people would make the correct decision more frequently in life.
This is the message I am trying to convey ...................... I provided you with a job and the means to provide for YOUR family.
And in my own mind .............. I feel that I deserve the RIGHT to dabble in the young untouched hotness just a little bit ................. just a little bit ...................... I don't deserve to get SHOT !!!

Are you on DRUGS? If not, you should be.

Yes, because what other possible reason would convince someone that people shouldn't walk around brandishing firearms...:cuckoo:

Did the gun magically jump out of his shirt and start killing random people on its own? Are you people stoned or something?

Interesting, if he wore a shirt with an Anti-Gun message, would it have been an issue? I doubt it. These rules are completely arbitrary. State-Run Education is a mess. This is just more proof of that.

Do you s'pose maybe it's time for the gun lobby to wake up?

Forum List

Back