14 year old boy to get year in jail for wearing NRA T-shirt

we have no idea why or how much this incident 'escalated'.....why is it grownup administrators can't handle the protestations of a 14 year old....?

They did

oh i forgot.......government control is mandatory.....mustn't do things by oneself anymore....

i bet they didn't call the parents...(until after)

Personally, I would have just spanked the boy
But you know how Conservatives whimper when you touch one of their precious offspring

"Bend over that there desk boy.....I'm gunna introduce you to the Board of Education"

101.JPG

Last edited:
I assume this many pages in its been established that he is not "getting jail time for wearing an NRA t-shirt".

this time maybe....

the very fact that our schools are bringing in the cops to arrest and handcuff children is indicative of a serious problem.....and it's NOT because some child wore an unapproved t-shirt...

Its school policy to call the police should a situation escalate. If parents don't like that policy than they should change it.

What "school policy" is that?

Enjoy slavery!

14-Year-Old Year in Jail Wearing NRA T-Shirt School | Complex

Anyway, they'll lock him up for your "Security." A nation of idiots.

the fact that this can even be a possibility tells me we nned to take every step possible to stop liberalism in its tracks

A year in jail will do the boy good.....and he will be out in time for the prom

I'm thinking a life sentence with no chance of parole for liberals

on a plus side, this will teach this kid and his friends to NEVER vote democrat

There have been cases where shirts worn in school have been deemed matters of free speech.

One case even famously said that students do not shed their Constitutional rights at the schoolhouse gate. Tinker v. Des Moines Indep. Cmty. Sch. Dist., 393 U.S. 503, 506 (1969)

If a kid can wear a shirt displaying a stirring almost-formed "thought" like "Bong Hits 4 Jesus" [Morse v. Frederick, 551 U.S. 393 (2007)], then on what conceivable basis could a state deny a student the right to share a purely political thought like one involving a Constitutional by-God RIGHT?

on a plus side, this will teach this kid and his friends to NEVER vote democrat

The kid is now a Felon.....he loses his right to vote AND to own guns

He is NOT "now" a felon.

He is charged with a crime, not with a felony. In fact, it appears to be a misdemeanor charge. And he has not been convicted of anything. A conviction seems damn unlikely.

Last edited:
Enjoy slavery!

14-Year-Old Year in Jail Wearing NRA T-Shirt School | Complex

Anyway, they'll lock him up for your "Security." A nation of idiots.

the fact that this can even be a possibility tells me we nned to take every step possible to stop liberalism in its tracks

He won't do any time in jail and it is all but a foregone conclusion that there will be no criminal conviction, either.

Damn, you left whiners are gullible.

He won't do any time in jail and it is all but a foregone conclusion that there will be no criminal conviction, either.

Don't ruin the theme of the thread DAMN IT

The boy is facing hard time and is now a felon. Not only that, but the T-Shirt incident goes on his Permanent Record!

Don't ruin the theme of the thread DAMN IT

The boy is facing hard time and is now a felon. Not only that, but the T-Shirt incident goes on his Permanent Record!

The actual theme of the thread is that political correctness has taken us to such hideous depths that even pure political speech is now seen as criminally actionable in certain locations.

Stupid? You bet.

On the other hand, the reality is that the lad will never ever get convicted of this. He sure as shit won't face any time over it.

Even the fucking miserable ACLU should be outraged by this one.

But it could go on his permanent record. I'll concede that one.

What the boy is trading in his NRA T-Shirt for......

Annex%20-%20Keaton,%20Buster%20(Convict%2013)_NRFPT_01.jpg

Forum List

Back