145 million for 6 miles of wall

As bad as his sister.
And incredibly, they both got it from their father, after researching him.
Forgotten Actor Peter Fonda is a Domestic Terrorist | National Border Patrol Council

Here are Peter Fonda’s recent tweets:

“WE SHOULD HACK THIS SYSTEM, GET THE ADDRESSES OF THE ICE AGENTS CBP AGENTS AND SURROUND THEIR HOMES IN PROTEST. WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOLS THEIR CHILDREN GO TO AND SURROUND THE SCHOOLS IN PROTEST. THESE AGENTS ARE DOING THIS CUZ THEY WANT TO DO IT. THEY LIKE DOING THIS. F**K.”

“SS (Sarah Sanders) is a lying gash, too. And “gash” is much worse than c**t. Maybe we should take her children away and deport her to Arkansas, and giving her children to Stephen Goebbels Miller for safe keeping.”

“WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHER’S ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT AS***LE SHE IS MARRIED TO. 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND IN THE COUNTRY. F**K.”

“Sounds great. We don’t have to take the agents kids, we only need to surround their schools and scare the shit out of them and worry the f**k out of the agents from CBE ICE & REGULAR BORDER PATROL AGENTS. WE NEED TO SCARE THE F**K OUT OF THEM! NEED TO MAKE THEIR CHILDREN WORRY NOW”

“KRISTJEN NIELSEN IS A LYING GASH THAT SHOULD BE PUT IN A CAGE AND POKED AT BY PASSERBY. THE GASH SHOULD BE PILLORIED IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE NAKED AND WHIPPED BY PASSERBY WHILE BEING FILED FOR POSTERITY.”

Last edited:
Cheaper then taking care of illegal scum.

So true. No benefits that we have to pay for them. Free living, free education, free food and all the other things we give them. Add that up and you can build a 100 mile wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um, illegal immigrants don't get federal assistance.

Another liar, there's a special medicade fund to reimburse hospitals for illegals that skip out on their bill.

Google says "not". Please provide proof of your claim.

So true. No benefits that we have to pay for them. Free living, free education, free food and all the other things we give them. Add that up and you can build a 100 mile wall.

Really. They get more assistance then citizens.

Repeating lame talking points does not make them true.

Really. They get more assistance then citizens.

Repeating lame talking points does not make them true.
they take after their master, lying like thieves

$145M Texas border wall project awarded, Customs and Border Protection says

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
That’s funny. Half the federal budget or more is a waste, yet this one item upsets you.

And yet there's nothing written by the OP to suggest they don't oppose other waste.
True but they are upset by this one minor item. Proving the DNCMSM inflamed them.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL!!!\ STOP WHINING

NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU
How come the winners in the last election are so angry? seems to me they should be happier than a pig in shit
I'm posting data................And I'm not the one posting in all CAPS..........

I want the dang Wall built in high traffic areas...........and the numbers of agents increased.......BS laws gone.......and our border secured...........and it's being blocked.........by the establishment from both sides.........they don't want it secure.........................

On that issue........yeah I'm angry they don't do the job of the American people.........and you had better believe that more Americans want it secure than not..........Why your side LIES on this issue at election time.......

They go from Open Borders to we want it secure on a dime....Being the liars you want in office.............

Oh, but we do have the money to pay for 300,000 anchor babies every year? When you complain about the cost of the wall, we know you're spewing bullshit.

I am against birthright citizenship, have said so 100 times or more. What I do not support that you do, is just ignoring the parts of the Constitution I do not like
In other words, you support birthright citizenship. You like to pretend you don't, though.

No, I do not. I think we should change the Constitution using the system put in place for doing so.

Unlike you, I am not willing to piss on the Constitution, I took an oath to defend it.

Which is why the military budget should be cut by half or more.

Specifically, who would fill the vacuum?

What happened when failed former President Barack Hussein Obama pulled al our troops out of Iraq?

ISIS and Russia filled the vacuum.

isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg
Fill what vaccum? I'm suggesting we pay half price for tiolet seats, not withdraw all our troops.

Lie

Do their children go to school?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Alan Gomez, USA TODAY Published 12:08 a.m. ET Sept. 2, 2015 | Updated 7:21 p.m. ET Sept. 2, 2015

According to a study by the Center for Immigration Studies, a majority of immigrant-led households receive some form of welfare benefit. USA TODAY

More than half of the nation's immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that's far higher than the native-born population's, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Small difference makes a big difference. Your article says "immigrants", not illegal immigrants.

5,000 million alone just for one illegals tax refund scam and 140,000 million total cost of caring for dirt poor illegals. Your thread title looks pretty stupid now doesn't it.

5,000 million alone just for one illegals tax refund scam and 140,000 million total cost of caring for dirt poor illegals. Your thread title looks pretty stupid now doesn't it.

Not at all. After we build the 145 million dollar 6 mile wall there will still be illegal tax refund scams and we will have done nothing to address the way the majority of illegals enter the country.

OK then...
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
303,916 aliens apprehended in southwest border in 2017.
Topic: Illegal immigration in the United States

So all the $145 million 6 mile wall has to do is stop 18,000 illegal aliens from costing the USA tax payers $145 million a year... it is definitely worth it!

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 8.13.20 AM.png

Are you claiming the Dems have ever cared about the money of anything, except the military?

Trump doesn't give a shit It's not his money ,,,and then he promises a 10% taxcut to the middle class ? Pray tell ,where did the vile liars last tax cut go?

I would guarantee you, those costs are way too low.

OK then...
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
303,916 aliens apprehended in southwest border in 2017.
Topic: Illegal immigration in the United States

So all the $145 million 6 mile wall has to do is stop 18,000 illegal aliens from costing the USA tax payers $145 million a year... it is definitely worth it!

View attachment 226626

so when an illegal woman gives birth in the USA who do you think pays the hospital costs? Duh, we do. When illegals show up at the welfare and food stamp offices with fake SS numbers, do they get benefits? Duh, yes they do.

you libs are either blatant liars or hopelessly naïve------------or both.

Forum List

Back