145 million for 6 miles of wall

In other words, you support birthright citizenship. You like to pretend you don't, though.

No, I do not. I think we should change the Constitution using the system put in place for doing so.

Unlike you, I am not willing to piss on the Constitution, I took an oath to defend it.
In other words, do nothing. The chances of changing the Constitution with more than 33 Dims in the House or the Senate are indistinguishable from zero.

Allowing birthright citizenship is pissing on the Constitution.

Either you support and defend the Constitution or you do not, there is no middle ground. It is not a smorgasbord where you get to pick and choose which parts you like
Birthright citizenship is not in the Constitution, moron.

Man Who Wrote 14th Amendment Explains It... Liberals Are FURIOUS! - The Political Insider

Liberals who support Obama’s amnesty agenda love to defend “anchor babies.” That is the term that conservatives such as Donald Trump use to describe the citizenship given automatically to people born in the United States… even if their parents are illegal aliens.

But in 1866, the actual author of the post-Civil War Amendment – Senator Jacob M. Howard of Michigan – explained the real purpose of what become the 14th Amendment.

Unfortunately for liberals, it was only for granting citizenship to recently freed African slaves, not foreigners. In fact, it didn’t even include Native Americans.

Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

The words are plain, whether this guy meant them that way or not is irrelevant.
Yes, the words are plain. What do you imagine "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" means?

No, I do not. I think we should change the Constitution using the system put in place for doing so.

Unlike you, I am not willing to piss on the Constitution, I took an oath to defend it.
In other words, do nothing. The chances of changing the Constitution with more than 33 Dims in the House or the Senate are indistinguishable from zero.

Allowing birthright citizenship is pissing on the Constitution.

Either you support and defend the Constitution or you do not, there is no middle ground. It is not a smorgasbord where you get to pick and choose which parts you like
Birthright citizenship is not in the Constitution, moron.

Man Who Wrote 14th Amendment Explains It... Liberals Are FURIOUS! - The Political Insider

Liberals who support Obama’s amnesty agenda love to defend “anchor babies.” That is the term that conservatives such as Donald Trump use to describe the citizenship given automatically to people born in the United States… even if their parents are illegal aliens.

But in 1866, the actual author of the post-Civil War Amendment – Senator Jacob M. Howard of Michigan – explained the real purpose of what become the 14th Amendment.

Unfortunately for liberals, it was only for granting citizenship to recently freed African slaves, not foreigners. In fact, it didn’t even include Native Americans.

Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

The words are plain, whether this guy meant them that way or not is irrelevant.
Yes, the words are plain. What do you imagine "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" means?

That means they are subject to our laws.

I would guarantee you, those costs are way too low.
$145M Texas border wall project awarded, Customs and Border Protection says

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OK then...
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
303,916 aliens apprehended in southwest border in 2017.
Topic: Illegal immigration in the United States

So all the $145 million 6 mile wall has to do is stop 18,000 illegal aliens from costing the USA tax payers $145 million a year... it is definitely worth it!

View attachment 226626
Guarantee WHAT costs are too low?

Building a wall is good for the construction industry. Government contracts are a boon to the sagging economy along the border and the Wall protects citizens from criminals who enter the U.S. illegally. It's a win-win for Americans but the world is upside down to the crazy left. What did we get for the two billion in cash that Barry Sotoro sent to Iran?

Last edited:
The alternative, more than a hundred million more illegals coming into this country to climb onto the American Welfare Gravy Train is a lot more expensive.

Global polling indicates that about 170 million people want to come to the US to sponge off the beleaguered taxpayer, mostly from Turd World countries and mostly people without the skills to successfully compete in the American economy.
Hundred million?
LOL

Almost the entire population of Mexico

Your costs for per illegal immigrant.
I would guarantee you, those costs are way too low.

OK then...
At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664.
The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
303,916 aliens apprehended in southwest border in 2017.
Topic: Illegal immigration in the United States

So all the $145 million 6 mile wall has to do is stop 18,000 illegal aliens from costing the USA tax payers $145 million a year... it is definitely worth it!

View attachment 226626
Guarantee WHAT costs are too low?

Uh, if you'd bother to read the contract, you'd discover that it's a multi-year contract that includes new technology and maintenance after the wall is constructed. $145 million is a very good price for such a project, and that's a lot cheaper than the cost of illegal immigration, which runs into the tens of billions.

But it'll make some rich person richer, isn't that the point?

Makes a bunch of construction workers richer also. Guess you're too ignorant to realize that.

So how much is your freedom and the life of one American worth? Apparently not much, just collateral damage?

The alternative, more than a hundred million more illegals coming into this country to climb onto the American Welfare Gravy Train is a lot more expensive.

Global polling indicates that about 170 million people want to come to the US to sponge off the beleaguered taxpayer, mostly from Turd World countries and mostly people without the skills to successfully compete in the American economy.

Hundred million more illegals? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Exaggerate much? Hell, right now the NET number or illegals crossing the border to those being deported is NEGATIVE without a new wall and before troops get there.

That's a lie, but they don't just come illegally across the southern border, they fly in from all over the world and don't go home as agreed.

How does the 24 million dollar a mile wall fix that problem since that is how the vast majority of illegals in the country got here.

No the majority come across the southern border, it amazing how many things you know that aren't true.

Forgotten Actor Peter Fonda is a Domestic Terrorist | National Border Patrol Council

Here are Peter Fonda’s recent tweets:

“WE SHOULD HACK THIS SYSTEM, GET THE ADDRESSES OF THE ICE AGENTS CBP AGENTS AND SURROUND THEIR HOMES IN PROTEST. WE SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT SCHOOLS THEIR CHILDREN GO TO AND SURROUND THE SCHOOLS IN PROTEST. THESE AGENTS ARE DOING THIS CUZ THEY WANT TO DO IT. THEY LIKE DOING THIS. F**K.”

“SS (Sarah Sanders) is a lying gash, too. And “gash” is much worse than c**t. Maybe we should take her children away and deport her to Arkansas, and giving her children to Stephen Goebbels Miller for safe keeping.”

“WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHER’S ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT AS***LE SHE IS MARRIED TO. 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND IN THE COUNTRY. F**K.”

“Sounds great. We don’t have to take the agents kids, we only need to surround their schools and scare the shit out of them and worry the f**k out of the agents from CBE ICE & REGULAR BORDER PATROL AGENTS. WE NEED TO SCARE THE F**K OUT OF THEM! NEED TO MAKE THEIR CHILDREN WORRY NOW”

“KRISTJEN NIELSEN IS A LYING GASH THAT SHOULD BE PUT IN A CAGE AND POKED AT BY PASSERBY. THE GASH SHOULD BE PILLORIED IN LAFAYETTE SQUARE NAKED AND WHIPPED BY PASSERBY WHILE BEING FILED FOR POSTERITY.”

Has he been arrested yet?

So true. No benefits that we have to pay for them. Free living, free education, free food and all the other things we give them. Add that up and you can build a 100 mile wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um, illegal immigrants don't get federal assistance.

But they do pay federal tax, state tax, Social Security, Medicare, sales tax, unemployment, Medicaid and local taxes.

I’ve heard that 3.1 million of the 29 million pay incomes taxes...is that true?

I highly doubt that. Got a :linky:?

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf

Actually, your link says nothing like that.
The most current numbers are that there are between 11-11.3 million illegal immigrants in the US. (2016 est.)
Profile of the Unauthorized Population - US
5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.
In your link it stated that the out of 10.8 million (2010 est.), 8.3 worked in the US.
0.7 million obtained fraudulent birth certificates got Social Security numbers and paid taxes.0.6 million had previously obtained temporary work authorized and over-stayed their visit also paid taxes.
"1..3 million current visa holders with temporary authorization, we estimate 2.7 million other immigrants have SSNs in their name and thus can work, pay taxes, and have earnings credited to their record for potential benefits in the future."
"OCACT estimates 1.8 million other immigrants worked and used an SSN that did not match their name in 2010" They paid taxes..
3.9 illegals work "underground" and don't pay taxes.
So, your claim just doesn't come close to your claim.

well kiddies, if the WALL is like the one in the picture of the article you're ALL dumber than a damn door stop --- THATS A FENCE, NOT A WALL!

SUCKERS !

:auiqs.jpg:

Um, illegal immigrants don't get federal assistance.

But they do pay federal tax, state tax, Social Security, Medicare, sales tax, unemployment, Medicaid and local taxes.

The most current numbers are that there are between 11-11.3 million illegal immigrants in the US. (2016 est.)
In your link it stated that the out of 10.8 million (2010 est.), 8.3 worked in the US.
0.7 million obtained fraudulent birth certificates got Social Security numbers and paid taxes.0.6 million had previously obtained temporary work authorized and over-stayed their visit also paid taxes.
"1..3 million current visa holders with temporary authorization, we estimate 2.7 million other immigrants have SSNs in their name and thus can work, pay taxes, and have earnings credited to their record for potential benefits in the future."
"OCACT estimates 1.8 million other immigrants worked and used an SSN that did not match their name in 2010" They paid taxes..

From my link.
“Eliminating the current visa holders with temporary authorization (1.3 million other immigrants with legal work authorization), and those in the underground econ- omy (3.9 million unauthorized workers), we estimate that there are about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants working and paying Social Security taxes in 2010. With the average amount of OASDI taxable earnings for these immigrants assumed to be about 80 percent of the aver- age level for all workers, we estimate $13 billion in pay- roll taxes from unauthorized immigrant workers and their employers in 2010.”

Good lord. I can’t believe Trump got Mexico to pony up all that money. Too bad it will be ineffective.

He sure did. Just like I said he would do, he withdrew from NAFTA and Mexico came begging. Our economic improvement with Mexico will more than pay for the wall. Mexico had seemed to forget who needs who is this deal. They were reminded very quickly.

From my link.
“Eliminating the current visa holders with temporary authorization (1.3 million other immigrants with legal work authorization), and those in the underground econ- omy (3.9 million unauthorized workers), we estimate that there are about 3.1 million unauthorized immigrants working and paying Social Security taxes in 2010. With the average amount of OASDI taxable earnings for these immigrants assumed to be about 80 percent of the aver- age level for all workers, we estimate $13 billion in pay- roll taxes from unauthorized immigrant workers and their employers in 2010.”

You forgot this qualifier, which preluded your copy & paste:
"Eliminating the current visa holders with temporary authorization (1.3 million other immigrants with legal work authorization), and those in the underground economy (3.9 million unauthorized workers)"
My post used numbers within your link.

Forum List

Back