145 million for 6 miles of wall

Cheaper then taking care of illegal scum.

So true. No benefits that we have to pay for them. Free living, free education, free food and all the other things we give them. Add that up and you can build a 100 mile wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um, illegal immigrants don't get federal assistance.

so when an illegal woman gives birth in the USA who do you think pays the hospital costs? Duh, we do. When illegals show up at the welfare and food stamp offices with fake SS numbers, do they get benefits? Duh, yes they do.

you libs are either blatant liars or hopelessly naïve------------or both.
The baby is an American citizen.

$145M Texas border wall project awarded, Customs and Border Protection says

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Oh, but we do have the money to pay for 300,000 anchor babies every year? When you complain about the cost of the wall, we know you're spewing bullshit.

I am against birthright citizenship, have said so 100 times or more. What I do not support that you do, is just ignoring the parts of the Constitution I do not like
In other words, you support birthright citizenship. You like to pretend you don't, though.

No, I do not. I think we should change the Constitution using the system put in place for doing so.

Unlike you, I am not willing to piss on the Constitution, I took an oath to defend it.
In other words, do nothing. The chances of changing the Constitution with more than 33 Dims in the House or the Senate are indistinguishable from zero.

Allowing birthright citizenship is pissing on the Constitution.

So true. No benefits that we have to pay for them. Free living, free education, free food and all the other things we give them. Add that up and you can build a 100 mile wall.

so when an illegal woman gives birth in the USA who do you think pays the hospital costs? Duh, we do. When illegals show up at the welfare and food stamp offices with fake SS numbers, do they get benefits? Duh, yes they do.

you libs are either blatant liars or hopelessly naïve------------or both.
The baby is an American citizen.

yes, and that is very wrong. but do you think the hospital costs only cover the baby and not the mother? the 14th amendment was intended to confer citizenship on the children of freed slaves, it was never intended to cover people here illegally.

do some research, go back and look at what the authors of the 14th said about it. It is being grossly misinterpreted today and Trump is working to fix that. No other country in the world confers citizenship on the children of citizens of other countries who happen to give birth in their country. Canada may be the other exception, not sure about that.

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Oh, but we do have the money to pay for 300,000 anchor babies every year? When you complain about the cost of the wall, we know you're spewing bullshit.

I am against birthright citizenship, have said so 100 times or more. What I do not support that you do, is just ignoring the parts of the Constitution I do not like
In other words, you support birthright citizenship. You like to pretend you don't, though.

No, I do not. I think we should change the Constitution using the system put in place for doing so.

Unlike you, I am not willing to piss on the Constitution, I took an oath to defend it.
In other words, do nothing. The chances of changing the Constitution with more than 33 Dims in the House or the Senate are indistinguishable from zero.

Either you support and defend the Constitution or you do not, there is no middle ground. It is not a smorgasbord where you get to pick and choose which parts you like

Either you support and defend the Constitution or you do not, there is no middle ground. It is not a smorgasbord where you get to pick and choose which parts you like
Birthright citizenship is not in the Constitution, moron.

Man Who Wrote 14th Amendment Explains It... Liberals Are FURIOUS! - The Political Insider

Liberals who support Obama’s amnesty agenda love to defend “anchor babies.” That is the term that conservatives such as Donald Trump use to describe the citizenship given automatically to people born in the United States… even if their parents are illegal aliens.

But in 1866, the actual author of the post-Civil War Amendment – Senator Jacob M. Howard of Michigan – explained the real purpose of what become the 14th Amendment.

Unfortunately for liberals, it was only for granting citizenship to recently freed African slaves, not foreigners. In fact, it didn’t even include Native Americans.

Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

conveying citizenship on the children of people here illegally is a violation of the constitution, so its you that wants to ignore it.

building a wall that cannot be climbed or tunneled under is an expensive endeavor. But well worth the expense. See what happened to the crappy wall at mexico's sothern border? it was pushed down by a few dozen people.

building a wall that cannot be climbed or tunneled under is an expensive endeavor. But well worth the expense. See what happened to the crappy wall at mexico's sothern border? it was pushed down by a few dozen people.
Israel did it for about $2 million a mile.

But they do pay federal tax, state tax, Social Security, Medicare, sales tax, unemployment, Medicaid and local taxes.

I’ve heard that 3.1 million of the 29 million pay incomes taxes...is that true?

I highly doubt that. Got a :linky:?

But they do pay federal tax, state tax, Social Security, Medicare, sales tax, unemployment, Medicaid and local taxes.

I’ve heard that 3.1 million of the 29 million pay incomes taxes...is that true?

I highly doubt that. Got a :linky:?

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/NOTES/pdf_notes/note151.pdf

Israel did it for about $2 million a mile.

we need to compare the terrain and geography in order to compare the two walls. I suspect that we could do it cheaper if some of the govt regulations were removed. Are they required to comply with Mil Specs for example?

Birthright citizenship is not in the Constitution, moron.

Man Who Wrote 14th Amendment Explains It... Liberals Are FURIOUS! - The Political Insider

Liberals who support Obama’s amnesty agenda love to defend “anchor babies.” That is the term that conservatives such as Donald Trump use to describe the citizenship given automatically to people born in the United States… even if their parents are illegal aliens.

But in 1866, the actual author of the post-Civil War Amendment – Senator Jacob M. Howard of Michigan – explained the real purpose of what become the 14th Amendment.

Unfortunately for liberals, it was only for granting citizenship to recently freed African slaves, not foreigners. In fact, it didn’t even include Native Americans.

Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

The words are plain, whether this guy meant them that way or not is irrelevant.

conveying citizenship on the children of people here illegally is a violation of the constitution, so its you that wants to ignore it.

No, it really is not. the words are clear. I suppose eventually SCOTUS will weigh in on them again and then we will see what they think, which is really all that matters.

The only time the crazy left worries about money is during a republican administration. Barry Sotoro spent more than that on golden parachutes for failed solar company executives.

No, it really is not. the words are clear. I suppose eventually SCOTUS will weigh in on them again and then we will see what they think, which is really all that matters.

yes they are and here they are again for you.

"Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

yes they are and here they are again for you.

"Howard wrote “that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

I do not care what Howard wrote, all that matters is what made it into the Constitution.

Those words did not make it into the Constitution.

Forum List

Back