14M lose coverage under GOP health bill: Congress’ analyst

HaHa!!!! Forget ridiculous campaign promises to the dupes. Go after ridiculous hospital and doctor costs, tort reform, make the exchanges nationwide and the competition more healthy, and stop the GOP from sabotaging ACA. FIX IT. We'll be doing that forever. It was never O-Care anyway. HE wasn't for the mandate...

"Go after ridiculous hospital and doctor costs, tort reform"

Both PPO's and HMO's will ONLY pay the rates negotiated by their respective lawyers. Lawyers and their Lobbyists make up too much of the Dem constituencies, they will not allow "meaningful" tort reform.

" make the exchanges nationwide and the competition more healthy"

LOL, many States are down to one provider and each year more companies drop out. For someone who claims to be so educated you sure don't know much.
Actually, FIVE states and many counties. All RED states and counties. Strange. LOL

I don't see why it matters...we got MILLIONS now that CAN'T afford the premiums and now POSSIBLY millions that would lose insurance....so either way they lose!
Can you document that millions cant afford insurance, or are you FOS?
More than half of Americans say they can't afford to pay over $100 per month for health insurance

There you go snowflake. Now deflect and move the goalposts...
You are one of the stupid racists...right.
From YOUR source...
A total of 52.5 percent of the 1,133 people surveyed said they could afford a plan up to $100 per month.

I don't see why it matters...we got MILLIONS now that CAN'T afford the premiums and now POSSIBLY millions that would lose insurance....so either way they lose!
More than half of Americans say they can't afford to pay over $100 per month for health insurance

Democrats force them to pay that premium so they can force them to pay the 10,000 dollar deductible to use the insurance....democrats are evil...

You are one of the stupid racists...right.
From YOUR source...
A total of 52.5 percent of the 1,133 people surveyed said they could afford a plan up to $100 per month.
The maths, they be tough huh?

Need we say any more?
Two points.

1. The CBO projected twice as many would get coverage as did under Obamacare.

2. What good is coverage if you can't afford the premiums or copays or if you have NO CHOICES
who can afford premiums or co pays? Be specific
Add to that just over 10 million got coverage under Obamacare yet 14 million will lose it?
Closer to 20 million have ACA insurance. What happened to tort reform, what happened to selling insurance across state lines? Its not in the GOP bill

The current law isn't perfect, but could be fixed a lot easier than coming up with this disaster of a Trump plan
I think both sides are full of shit TBH....I think BOTH sides are screaming the world is gonna end and I think BOTH sides are absolutely full of SHIT. Can it be better? Hell yes,Can Obamacare be saved with some tweaks? I don't think so. According to its architect it was designed to fail. We need a damn healthcare law that DOES NOT take the input of the asshole insurance companies into mind. They are the reason its so fucked up. Trying to get rich off of people dying.

Need we say any more?
Two points.

1. The CBO projected twice as many would get coverage as did under Obamacare.

2. What good is coverage if you can't afford the premiums or copays or if you have NO CHOICES
who can afford premiums or co pays? Be specific
Add to that just over 10 million got coverage under Obamacare yet 14 million will lose it?
Closer to 20 million have ACA insurance. What happened to tort reform, what happened to selling insurance across state lines? Its not in the GOP bill
And the chances of that bill passing are next to none. But don't let me interrupt your hair on fire moment.

The stupid CBO got it wrong with Obamacare and it looks like they have it wrong with Ryancare.

It doesn't do you any good under Obamacare to have insurance when you can't afford elevated premiums, co payments and deductibles and increased taxes just so the filthy ass welfare queens can get their greedy subsidies.

The current law isn't perfect, but could be fixed a lot easier than coming up with this disaster of a Trump plan
I think both sides are full of shit TBH....I think BOTH sides are screaming the world is gonna end and I think BOTH sides are absolutely full of SHIT. Can it be better? Hell yes,Can Obamacare be saved with some tweaks? I don't think so. According to its architect it was designed to fail. We need a damn healthcare law that DOES NOT take the input of the asshole insurance companies into mind. They are the reason its so fucked up. Trying to get rich off of people dying.
Who said it was designed to fail? Do you have a quote...........

Who said it was designed to fail? Do you have a quote...........
Notice the lies and exasperation that's creeping into their arguments???

Need we say any more?
WASHINGTON — Nonpartisan analysts project that 14 million people would lose coverage next year under the House bill dismantling former President Barack Obama’s health care law. The estimate is a blow to Republicans.

Monday’s estimate by the Congressional Budget Office says the number of uninsured would grow to 24 million by 2026.

The projections give fuel to opponents who warn the measure would toss millions of voters off insurance plans. Criticism has come from Democrats, Republicans from states that benefit from Obama’s law and many corners of the health-care industry.

President Donald Trump backs the GOP plan.
So since I know what a low information and emotional train wreck of a poster you are instead of taking your word for it I went and checked into what the CBO is actually saying.

24 million people will not "LOSE" their insurance. The CBO is making it clear that by removing the mandate a good portion of people will choose not to have insurance.

In other words some in a free nation of individual choice will not purchase healthcare plans.

Democrats force them to pay that premium so they can force them to pay the 10,000 dollar deductible to use the insurance....democrats are evil...
Of course this was the way things were going before ACA...GO AFTER COSTS and fix it. GOPers are now saying give competition a chance. BUT not for ACA's competition? ARGH.

Need we say any more?
WASHINGTON — Nonpartisan analysts project that 14 million people would lose coverage next year under the House bill dismantling former President Barack Obama’s health care law. The estimate is a blow to Republicans.

Monday’s estimate by the Congressional Budget Office says the number of uninsured would grow to 24 million by 2026.

The projections give fuel to opponents who warn the measure would toss millions of voters off insurance plans. Criticism has come from Democrats, Republicans from states that benefit from Obama’s law and many corners of the health-care industry.

So since I know what a low information and emotional train wreck of a poster you are instead of taking your word for it I went and checked into what the CBO is actually saying.

24 million people will not "LOSE" their insurance. The CBO is making it clear that by removing the mandate a good portion of people will choose not to have insurance.

In other words some in a free nation of individual choice will not purchase healthcare plans.
Are you going to pay the hospital bills for those who dont have insurance?

Need we say any more?

No, they are....

Need we say any more?

No, they are....
And if they cant afford a hospital bill, you pay it

Forum List

Back