14M lose coverage under GOP health bill: Congress’ analyst

Need we say any more?
Actually I have no sympathy for the stupid white people that voted to cut their own throats and kill their children.
Some idiot in this thread claimed that the only people to lose coverage will be young healthy people; that's the stupidity that conservatives will cling to in order to avoid the truth.
They were stupid to vote for trump and he told them that he would fuck them over...
Bye bye you black lung folks...
You mean your death panel? Yeah....we're freeing from that too.....
Please continue to spout easily disproved lies...trump would be proud.

PolitiFact's Lie of the Year: 'Death panels'
"The term I used to describe the panel making these decisions should not be taken literally," said Palin.
What a good little democrat fascist you are....
What an uneducated, ignorant rube you are...
Want to double down on the "death panel" stupidity...even Palin isn't that stupid.

"The term I used to describe the panel making these decisions should not be taken literally," said Palin.

Palin claimed that the government under Obamacare was going to deny her Down syndrome kid medical care because he'd be deemed not useful enough to society.

The goddam stupidest thing said in the first decade of the 21st century.

Actually I have no sympathy for the stupid white people that voted to cut their own throats and kill their children.
Some idiot in this thread claimed that the only people to lose coverage will be young healthy people; that's the stupidity that conservatives will cling to in order to avoid the truth.
They were stupid to vote for trump and he told them that he would fuck them over...
Bye bye you black lung folks...
You mean your death panel? Yeah....we're freeing from that too.....
Please continue to spout easily disproved lies...trump would be proud.

What a good little democrat fascist you are....
What an uneducated, ignorant rube you are...
Want to double down on the "death panel" stupidity...even Palin isn't that stupid.

Have anything from non fake news Joseph?
So you're stumped by facts...lol...

TWENTY FOUR MILLION!!!!!!

The best thing about that number is, the RWnuts around here will deny that it's accurate, while at the same time every one of them WANTS exactly that to happen -

to get 24 million off health insurance if a nickel of it is paid for by the government.

Homeless-White-Mother-.jpg

We voted for trump and he ain't made America great for us...what a bummer...

I don't see why it matters...we got MILLIONS now that CAN'T afford the premiums and now POSSIBLY millions that would lose insurance....so either way they lose!

I don't see why it matters...we got MILLIONS now that CAN'T afford the premiums and now POSSIBLY millions that would lose insurance....so either way they lose!
Can you document that millions cant afford insurance, or are you FOS?

A link is soon to follow this assertion...right????...lol.
It will never happen. They pretend their opinions are facts
Your fake news tell you that?
My fake news tell me you are fullofshyte
Indeed....and you believe it without question we see...:lol:
absolutely

Forum List

Back