16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

Yeah missed those Jewish kids with the "play bombs" wrapped around them pics. Got them?
I fail to see how the perpetrator's survival makes a mass murder any less heinous. Then again, I'm not accustomed to using the kinds of double standards endemic to Zionism.

You advocate violence to achieve your goal. You are my enemy.

I support establishing justice through whatever means necessary. The starting point should always be non-violent resistance. If that fails, however, it is illogical not to pursue other courses of action.

I fail to see how the perpetrator's survival makes a mass murder any less heinous. Then again, I'm not accustomed to using the kinds of double standards endemic to Zionism.

I support establishing justice through whatever means necessary. The starting point should always be non-violent resistance. If that fails, however, it is illogical not to pursue other courses of action.

You are not advocating "justice". You are a misguided ignorant tool. You are fighting for a lost cause. Your zeal for "justice" has blinded you to reality. You're only one among millions of other misguided ignorant people who believe Israel is the problem.

The problem is Islam. You're the problem.

Israel is not going to be "dismantled". As long as that is your goal there is only going to be war.

You're the problem.

Then war it is. Israel is and has always been the problem. If Jewish survivors of the Holocaust needed a homeland of their own, a state should have been carved out of Nazi territory. The unjust imposition of foreign rule over the people of Palestine created many more problems than it solved.

Your choice, just as it is the choice of the other muslim murderers you defend. You should be thrown out of my country. Israel is a sovereign nation. The fact that you will not recognize that fact is going to lead to your anihilation. Your choice.

Plenty of sovereign nations throughout history have been vehicles of oppression for those who controlled them. Sovereignty has little bearing on legitimacy. I've never spoken in defense of "murder" - I made my position on targeting civilians clear in my last post and I doubt that many honest Zionists could say the same things. I'm sorry that my exercise of free conscience and expression has irked you so. Unfortunately for Zionists, my opposition to the state of Israel does not affect my legal status in the United States. I'm sure many of you would like to see that changed.

You are not advocating "justice". You are a misguided ignorant tool. You are fighting for a lost cause. Your zeal for "justice" has blinded you to reality. You're only one among millions of other misguided ignorant people who believe Israel is the problem.

The problem is Islam. You're the problem.
Your ad hominem arguments ring hollow in the absence of anything substantive.

Do you want peace?

I'd like to see Israel peacefully dismantled so that Palestinians and Jews can live under a single state that does not support any policy of ethnic discrimination. If justice cannot be obtained peacefully, I am open to other solutions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h58N8q0OQBw]YouTube - Jewish rabbi calls for Israel not to exist[/ame]

In the long run I always support peace. The means necessary to obtain it may vary.

Israel is not going to be "dismantled". As long as that is your goal there is only going to be war.

You're the problem.

More people are predicting a collapse. Some say within 20 years but it is looking more like 5 or 10.

Sorry bout that,

1. Islam in its basic form is blood thirsty, its a religion of blood letting.
2. I see no other way to describe it.
3. Call me the bad guy, if you want, but I just won't use "political correctness".
4. Its what islam is founded upon, learn it, that will "never" change.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then war it is. Israel is and has always been the problem. If Jewish survivors of the Holocaust needed a homeland of their own, a state should have been carved out of Nazi territory. The unjust imposition of foreign rule over the people of Palestine created many more problems than it solved.

Your choice, just as it is the choice of the other muslim murderers you defend. You should be thrown out of my country. Israel is a sovereign nation. The fact that you will not recognize that fact is going to lead to your anihilation. Your choice.

Plenty of sovereign nations throughout history have been vehicles of oppression for those who controlled them. Sovereignty has little bearing on legitimacy. I've never spoken in defense of "murder" - I made my position on targeting civilians clear in my last post and I doubt that many honest Zionists could say the same things. I'm sorry that my exercise of free conscience and expression has irked you so. Unfortunately for Zionists, my opposition to the state of Israel does not affect my legal status in the United States. I'm sure many of you would like to see that changed.

I just showed you a cartoon made by muslims teaching muslim children how to commit suicide and murder and all you did was deflect. This is the problem. You and your fellow muslims say one thing then you say something else. You speak out of both sides of your mouth. You justify violence in the name of "justice". As long as you and your fellow muslims believe your goal is attainable then all you are doing is leading others to their doom.

You're not following God.

I'd like to see Israel peacefully dismantled so that Palestinians and Jews can live under a single state that does not support any policy of ethnic discrimination. If justice cannot be obtained peacefully, I am open to other solutions.

YouTube - Jewish rabbi calls for Israel not to exist

In the long run I always support peace. The means necessary to obtain it may vary.

You're the problem.

More people are predicting a collapse. Some say within 20 years but it is looking more like 5 or 10.

People predict a lot of things. Reality tells me as long as muslims believe destroying Israel is the answer then there is going to be war.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think the Jewish IDF, should just sink the next ship that comes towards Israel.
2. Turk ship or whatever.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I just showed you a cartoon made by muslims teaching muslim children how to commit suicide and murder and all you did was deflect. This is the problem. You and your fellow muslims say one thing then you say something else. You speak out of both sides of your mouth. You justify violence in the name of "justice". As long as you and your fellow muslims believe your goal is attainable then all you are doing is leading others to their doom.
Erm, not quite. I acknowledged that you provided a single example of something happening but pointed out that you have failed to provide examples of it happening on a large scale. This position of mine has not changed. I've been consistent throughout this discussion.

You make the mistake of assuming that I identify with all "Muslims." I consider the Iranian regime heretical and support the dismantlement of every state in the so-called Muslim world; none of them are truly Islamic and most of them are oppressive.

:lol:

I've experienced far too much to believe that.

Sorry bout that,

Erm, not quite. I acknowledged that you provided a single example of something happening but pointed out that you have failed to provide examples of it happening on a large scale. This position of mine has not changed. I've been consistent throughout this discussion.

You make the mistake of assuming that I identify with all "Muslims." I consider the Iranian regime heretical and support the dismantlement of every state in the so-called Muslim world; none of them are truly Islamic and most of them are oppressive.

:lol:

I've experienced far too much to believe that.

1. Yeah blood thirsty bastards, every islamic nation.
2. Beheadings, beatings of women folks, honor killings, basic blood letting, day in day out, thats islam, and they own you and you love it, with all that experiance you have under your belt.
3. How many blood lettings have you notched up anyways, just boils in your soul huh dog meat?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm no fan of the Zoinists, but what do you expect when you violate a military's naval blockade? It isn't there for show people, especially with the Israelis. These people knew what was going to happen, they are nothing more than political suicide bombers.

A blockade is an act of war, whom has Israel declared war on? What gives them the right to attack peaceful shipping in international waters? Which, by the way, is called piracy.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah blood thirsty bastards, every islamic nation.
2. Beheadings, beatings of women folks, honor killings, basic blood letting, day in day out, thats islam, and they own you and you love it, with all that experiance you have under your belt.
3. How many blood lettings have you notched up anyways, just boils in your soul huh dog meat?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Whoever dropped you as a child must cry whenever they see your posts.

I'm no fan of the Zoinists, but what do you expect when you violate a military's naval blockade? It isn't there for show people, especially with the Israelis. These people knew what was going to happen, they are nothing more than political suicide bombers.

A blockade is an act of war, whom has Israel declared war on? What gives them the right to attack peaceful shipping in international waters? Which, by the way, is called piracy.

The israelis were the ones that were attacked, and there was nothing peaceful about it. Apparently you missed the video, or you just like it when jews are attacked and youre being dishonest about what happened.

It amuses me that you have to make up lies in order to make your side sound like the good guys. Please, tell us more about your "peaceful" brothers. We could all use a laugh. :lol:

The israelis were the ones that were attacked, and there was nothing peaceful about it. Apparently you missed the video, or you just like it when jews are attacked and youre being dishonest about what happened.

They boarded a merchantman in international waters , they were carrying weapons, the crew defended their ship with whatever they had. What part of the word "piracy" are you not understanding?

It amuses me that you have to make up lies in order to make your side sound like the good guys. Please, tell us more about your "peaceful" brothers. We could all use a laugh. :lol:

Prove anything I have said is a lie. Until then the only laugh is you.

No, Items that are factually incorrect are misinformation. It matters not if I agree or disagree.
Well then since you have the facts that the IMRA background is false why not document the falsehoods
you know bring the proof.
A B C fashion.

For starters they say that Fayyed is the Prime Minister of Palestine. He has never been the Prime minister.

Never mind the IMRA piece never said what you claim , what you claim isn't so.

Were there other factually incorrect statements you care to shed light on?

Salam Fayyad (Arabic: سلام فياض‎; born 1952) is a Palestinian politician and the current Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority after being reappointed on 19 May 2009.

Salam]Error Fayyad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Israel goes out in international waters, boards someone elses ship, then claims self defense. Only in Israel can something like that be said with a straight face.

They boarded a merchantman in international waters , they were carrying weapons, the crew defended their ship with whatever they had. What part of the word "piracy" are you not understanding?

Piracy is defined as an act of robbery at sea for profit. You are the only one who doesnt understand its meaning. Do you really think calling them pirates is going to somehow convince people thats what they are? Get serious man. Thats fucking retarded. The one thing both sides of this debate share in common is they know EXACTLY what the Israelis were doing there. They declared what they were doing a LONG time ago to the entire world.

Prove anything I have said is a lie. Until then the only laugh is you.

You said the Israelis attacked these peaceful people in international waters. Thats NOT what happened. For starters, those people werent peaceful at all, and it was the Israelis who were were attacked in international waters, not the other way around as you claimed. I have video proof of this. What evidence do you have to prove otherwise?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU12KW-XyZE]YouTube - Demonstrators Use Violence Against Israeli Navy Soldiers Attempting to Board Ship[/ame]

There you go. As per your request, you have thoroughly been proven to be a liar.

Last edited:
P F Tinmore

blah blah blah
No, Items that are factually incorrect are misinformation. It matters not if I agree or disagree.
Well then since you have the facts that the IMRA background is false why not document the falsehoods
you know bring the proof.
A B C fashion.

For starters they say that Fayyed is the Prime Minister of Palestine. He has never been the Prime minister.

Never mind the IMRA piece never said what you claim , what you claim isn't so.

Were there other factually incorrect statements you care to shed light on?

Salam Fayyad (Arabic: سلام فياض‎; born 1952) is a Palestinian politician and the current Prime Minister of the Palestinian National Authority after being reappointed on 19 May 2009.

Salam]Error Fayyad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back