17-year-old Fayetteville student becomes among youngest to earn private pilot license

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
This story warms my heart and I am so very happy for this young man just starting out on such an adventurous career. Actually, it goes out to every young person starting out in pursuit of their dreams:

A Fayetteville teen is among the youngest pilots in the United States.
Tyler Moore earned his private pilot license on Tuesday a few days after he celebrated his 17th birthday.
Moore, who has loved planes since he was a toddler, is the son of an Army veteran and grew up watching planes fly over Pope Army Airfield.
17-year-old Fayetteville student becomes among youngest to earn private pilot license

"I've always loved planes since I was a kid. This private pilot license is only the beginning of my aviation career," said Moore.
He is a junior at Northwood Temple Academy where he plays basketball. Moore received his pilot license from Cape Fear Aviation Flight Training in Gray's Creek where he was a student.
Moore said he hopes to one day become a commercial pilot.

This story warms my heart and I am so very happy for this young man just starting out on such an adventurous career. Actually, it goes out to every young person starting out in pursuit of their dreams:

A Fayetteville teen is among the youngest pilots in the United States.
Tyler Moore earned his private pilot license on Tuesday a few days after he celebrated his 17th birthday.
Moore, who has loved planes since he was a toddler, is the son of an Army veteran and grew up watching planes fly over Pope Army Airfield.

"I've always loved planes since I was a kid. This private pilot license is only the beginning of my aviation career," said Moore.
He is a junior at Northwood Temple Academy where he plays basketball. Moore received his pilot license from Cape Fear Aviation Flight Training in Gray's Creek where he was a student.
Moore said he hopes to one day become a commercial pilot.
Cool! But, looking at the picture, it is hard to believe that kid is even 17. I wish him luck and continuous safe landings, throughout his flying.

Cool! But, looking at the picture, it is hard to believe that kid is even 17. I wish him luck and continuous safe landings, throughout his flying.

That's an old pic from when he was a kid. I saw a piece about him on the news. He hopes to fly for the Air Force but if he doesn't go that way he said he would seek an airline job.

That's an old pic from when he was a kid. I saw a piece about him on the news. He hopes to fly for the Air Force but if he doesn't go that way he said he would seek an airline job.
That makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Forum List

Back