17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Well, I have way too many replies to respond to them all on this thread, so I will just say that we need two officers to every patrol car and the officers need better training. That much is obvious, I think.

I never said the force used in this case was unnecessary. I do think that in some instances deadly force may have been used when it wasn't necessary, but not this case.

The taser didn't work, as explained in the video that you obviously haven't watched.

How did the video "explain" that the taser didn't work? There is nothing in the 4 seconds between the time Gullford was on the ground screaming in pain and the time that Frost tries to murder Gullford only to have his gun jam, then clears the jam, and empties his mag into the unarmed kid.

Have you ever fired a hand gun? If the cartridge jammed and Gullford actually was attacking Frost, is it even possible, much less probable, that he could have cleared the jam, chambered a round, and executed Gullford?

Cops have license to kill in this country. They can kill anyone they like with no criminal recourse.

However, civil courts have a different view. Frost and his department will pay millions for murdering Gullford. It's the only semblance of justice left in this nation.
Sorry asshole. As no charges were laid and no trial conducted there is no possibility then to bring a civil suit.
Keep fucking dreaming.

so ruled a good shoot. Interesting eh?

No, ruled insufficient evidence to prosecute.

Civic suit filed. Care to wager who will win it?

Hint. it won't be the killer, Frost.
well it is the internet so wagering is ridiculous. However, what you meant to say was that there were no facts in evidence to suggest it was a cop out to kill a 17 year old boy, right?

See, my step child went through a court proceeding due to the death of the spouse and found the spouse at 50% fault and hence got absolutely nothing. It was a snow mobile accident vs a train. And the suite was against the railroad for no crossing lights. The spouse was supposed to know the layout of the path he was on so he was at fault. That video will show that the teen was at fault for not following the direction of the authority, and quickly escalated by his obvious lack of respect for the officer and hence put himself in a position that resulted in his own death, meaning he was at fault. how much will be determined by thy courts. From what I saw he at least is 50%. So, good luck with gettin anything.

Last edited:
Well, I have way too many replies to respond to them all on this thread, so I will just say that we need two officers to every patrol car and the officers need better training. That much is obvious, I think.
and again, for the umpteenth time, how are you going to pay for that? Why is it you libs can't answer something as direct as that question to your position? i don't get you all, and btw, you lose more respect.

Two officers per patrol car is a waste of resources. The majority of police interactions are uneventful and positive.

Two officers per patrol car is a waste of resources. The majority of police interactions are uneventful and positive.
she still hasn't stated how she funds it.

she still hasn't stated how she funds it.

Probably because she's speaking from emotion rather than logic.

Not at all. It would save tons in lawsuits.

explain what the hell you're stating here? You still haven't stated how to pay for this.

explain what the hell you're stating here? You still haven't stated how to pay for this.

It would save money and lives in the long run. Do you know how expensive it is to go to court?

Prove it.

Prove that two cops instead of one will keep people from filing lawsuits against police.

Prove it.

Prove that two cops instead of one will keep people from filing lawsuits against police.

I don't have to prove anything. However, the fact that an officer is not alone on patrol will help save officer lives (immediate backup, instead of having to call and wait for it to show up), and this will also save citizen lives because the officer may not have to resort to using his gun if there is another officer to help restrain a suspect.

Prove it.

I don't have to prove anything. However, the fact that an officer is not alone on patrol will help save officer lives (immediate backup, instead of having to call and wait for it to show up), and this will also save citizen lives because the officer may not have to resort to using his gun if there is another officer to help restrain a suspect.
do you have any statistics to back this up?

It would save money and lives in the long run. Do you know how expensive it is to go to court?
based on what study? Can you post that study? How does it save money? You haven't stated where the funds come from yet.

based on what study? Can you post that study? How does it save money? You haven't stated where the funds come from yet.

It's common sense. Duh. Do you have a solution? Let's hear it.

Prove it.

well certainly you have to prove that, you made a claim to which you have zero statistics or a study to demonstrate the feasibility. It does seem you have no information to make such a claim.

Forum List

Back