18 year old charged with sex with 14 year old.

Try again, Fishy. High school senior with freshman charged with two felony counts and expelled for consensual relationship that both parents were aware of. On case Fishy...go!

Tell the truth for once. Just once.

As soon as the 14 year old's parents found out their daughter was being molested they went to the police and the school board and started legal action against their daughter's rapist.

Actually....in the accounts I've read so far, they've been going together since the older girl was 17 and the parents WAITED til she was 18 to get charges filed.

Funny how these Dykes try so hard to make this OK.

Last edited:

As soon as the 14 year old's parents found out their daughter was being molested they went to the police and the school board and started legal action against their daughter's rapist.

Actually....in the accounts I've read so far, they've been going together since the older girl was 17 and the parents WAITED til she was 18 to get charges filed.

Probably because they could not talk their daughter out of dating the older person. So they waited until there was something they could do about it. IMO they have a perfect right to try to keep their child from being sexually involved with someone that much older. The girl is only 14. Doesn't anyone have a 14 year old child? Don't you realize how young that is? She should not be involved in a sexual relationship, especially with someone so much older. At that age, 3 or 4 years is a lot. It's not like after 20 and a few years don't mean much. At 14 one or two years is a lot. The older person is taking advantage of the younger one.

I dated a 14 year old when I was 17. I have several friends who were the same. My one friend started dating his now wife when he was a senior(18) and she was a sophomore(15), the same ages as in this story.

Probably because they could not talk their daughter out of dating the older person. So they waited until there was something they could do about it. IMO they have a perfect right to try to keep their child from being sexually involved with someone that much older. The girl is only 14. Doesn't anyone have a 14 year old child? Don't you realize how young that is? She should not be involved in a sexual relationship, especially with someone so much older. At that age, 3 or 4 years is a lot. It's not like after 20 and a few years don't mean much. At 14 one or two years is a lot. The older person is taking advantage of the younger one.

I dated a 14 year old when I was 17. I have several friends who were the same. My one friend started dating his now wife when he was a senior(18) and she was a sophomore(15), the same ages as in this story.
D

Does 'dating' mean he was having sex with her? That's so sad. Were you having sex with a 14 year old when you were 17? I feel sorry for the young girl.

Gay Fla. Teen Charged for Underage Girlfriend - ABC News

According to this the parents secretly recorded the two talking about kissing. So she is being charged with felony charges of lewd and lavish acts on a child, because she confessed to kissing the girl.

Interesting.

The article plainly states that the relationship was consensual. But a child cannot consent. Which makes absolute HASH of the homosexual argument that laws against child molestation don't affect gays because they aren't pedophiles and if they are, children can't consent anyway.

Kaitlyn Hunt "assumed" that the younger girls parents knew about the relationship and agreed to the rape of their daughter. She assumed wrong didn't she? This isn't even as good a defense as parents agreeing that their daughter be raped by some guy because he paid them.

Remember Mary Kay Letourneau? She went to prison and so should Kaitlyn Hunt.

D

Does 'dating' mean he was having sex with her? That's so sad. Were you having sex with a 14 year old when you were 17? I feel sorry for the young girl.

No. But there is no proof the teens in this story were having sex, they admitted to kissing.

D

No. But there is no proof the teens in this story were having sex, they admitted to kissing.

If there is no sexual relationship, then there is nothing to prosecute. Maybe there isn't, or maybe they are lying. Looks like the parents believe there is sex and are doing whatever they can to stop it. IMO 14 is to young for sex at all and definitely too young to be involved in an ongoing sexual relationship: that's something for adults. A 14 year old should be living a kid's life, going to school, being free from all the issues involved in being sexually involved with someone.

Looks like seawytch got her lesbo feelings hurt and left the debate, bodey is prolly comforting her now.

We were actually kicking back on the huge couch and watching NCAA Softball on the big screen tv in that gigantic space we've rented in your head.

You would need a HUGE couch to hold up that giant kilted ass of yours.

Funny how these Dykes try so hard to make this OK.
Well NLT, the "PROGRESSIVES" see this as a golden opportunity to push pedophilia. They're done pushing their homo agenda, now it's time to push the peds...

Teenagers have experimented sexually for 100,000 years

It should not be a crime

Make sex with 13 year olds legal! The Progressive mob slogan of the day.

Teens experiment with sex....always have, always will

Even the Christian ones

---------- see what I mean? --------- ^

Do I think a 14 year old should be having sex? No.

Do I think a 17 year old(because that's the age she was when the relationship started) should be facing 2 felony charges for having sex with a 14 year old? No

And, again, according to the AP

Gay Fla. teen charged for underage girlfriend

They admitted to kissing in the bathroom, and its with that secretly recorded convo that the girl was charged.

According to this the parents secretly recorded the two talking about kissing. So she is being charged with felony charges of lewd and lavish acts on a child, because she confessed to kissing the girl.

Interesting.

The article plainly states that the relationship was consensual. But a child cannot consent. Which makes absolute HASH of the homosexual argument that laws against child molestation don't affect gays because they aren't pedophiles and if they are, children can't consent anyway.

Kaitlyn Hunt "assumed" that the younger girls parents knew about the relationship and agreed to the rape of their daughter. She assumed wrong didn't she? This isn't even as good a defense as parents agreeing that their daughter be raped by some guy because he paid them.

Kissing?

Also, I'd like to clarify, I don't think this is happening because it was 2 girls. From what I've read, the county they live in is rabid about this thing.

However, I do think its ridiculous that the prosecutor is arguing that the Romeo and Juliet law doesn't apply because that's only for heterosexual couples.

Interesting.

Kissing?

That's child molestation, and of course there should be an investigation to find out what other crimes were committed against this child.

Kaitlyn Hunt should be in prison.

Two females cannot "have sex." This is semantic bullshit introduced by the gay community to try to "normalize" their sexual practices.

You might remember in the ancient past we had a President who truthfully told America that he did not "have sexual intercourse" with Monica Lewinsky. Receiving (or giving) a blowjob is not "having sex." Same for handjob, stink-finger, fudgepacking, titty-fucking, and any other non-reproductive activity which artificially stimulates a sexual response from the reproductive organs. They are all forms of masturbation, nothing more. And just because there are two people involved, that doesn't elevate it from mastubation to "having sex."

Sex is a reproductive act. Except for those (liberals/progressives) who insist that words mean whatever the fuck they want them to mean at any given moment.

To the case at hand...there is a chasm of maturity difference between a normal 18-year-old and a normal 14-year-old. There is a reasonable presumption in the law that an adult can exert undue influence on a minor to induce the minor to engage in activity that the minor would not engage in, absent the undue influence. And a minor cannot consent to have her parts played with by an ADULT - she lacks the legal capacity to do so.

Thus, the 18-year-old has done something for which some legal sanction is probably warranted. But it ain't "rape," by any rational definition of the term, and the punishments called for in cases of rape and statutory rape would be grotesque overkill in this case.

Tell her not to do it again and forget about it.

Is that an option?

Also, I'd like to clarify, I don't think this is happening because it was 2 girls. From what I've read, the county they live in is rabid about this thing.

However, I do think its ridiculous that the prosecutor is arguing that the Romeo and Juliet law doesn't apply because that's only for heterosexual couples.

It shouldn't have anything to do with whether they are heterosexual or not. Though, we don't know, maybe that's the issue for the parents.

Kissing, is not an issue with me. But it's still the disparity in ages. At that age, 3 or 4 years is a lot. I think the older girl (or boy if that were the case) is taking advantage. Also, if this were a respectful kid, and he/she knew the parents didn't approve, he/she'd back off. A kid that old knows enough to know to do the right thing, and she isn't.

I agree the crime does not fit the punishment, as long as sex was not involved, if this went beyond kissing, she should suffer the punishment.

Well, kissing is what we are talking about. The law recognizes that teens will date each other( and imo, 17 and 14 is not a huge difference) but apparently that's only allowed if they aren't gay.

The now 18, would not be facing these same charges if they 14 year old in question were male.

Forum List

Back