19 Straight Interviews of Biden and Not One Question About Rape Accusation

Who cares at this point. When Trump starts answering questions about allegations of the child rape he committed at Epstein's party; allegations regarding the rape of E. jean Caroll; allegations regarding the rape of his wife; his 20 plus allegations of sexual harassment; why he barged into the dressing room of Ms. Teen contestants; and, why he makes suggestive sexually tinged comments about his daughter on what seems like a regular basis then I might change my mind. Until then I could care less about Biden’s allegations.
Who cares at this point!
What a hoot!
Tell us more about what Trump did 20 years ago.

Who cares at this point. When Trump starts answering questions about allegations of the child rape he committed at Epstein's party; allegations regarding the rape of E. jean Caroll; allegations regarding the rape of his wife; his 20 plus allegations of sexual harassment; why he barged into the dressing room of Ms. Teen contestants; and, why he makes suggestive sexually tinged comments about his daughter on what seems like a regular basis then I might change my mind. Until then I could care less about Biden’s allegations.
Who cares at this point.
Are you Hillary Clinton in disguise? Who cares? Wow, talk about allowing a rapist liberal to get away once again. I hope Joe meets your wife or daughter and gropes the shit out of them, seeing that you dont give a shit...

Because he hasn't raped anyone. It's bullshit.
Kim

Thank you for admitting that every complaint made about sexist behavior against republicans was just libs being whores.
I admitted no such thing, you moron.

Reading comprehension definitely isn't your forte.
Intelligence is definately not your forte.

Who cares at this point!
What a hoot!
The allegations against Biden were 27 years ago! You know what they say about people who live in glass houses....

Who cares at this point.
Are you Hillary Clinton in disguise? Who cares? Wow, talk about allowing a rapist liberal to get away once again. I hope Joe meets your wife or daughter and gropes the shit out of them, seeing that you dont give a shit...
Do you care that there are allegations that Trump raped a 13 year old, raped E. jean Carroll, raped his wife,..or are you a hypocrite?

I did not write I do not care, I wrote that until Trump is questioned for his behavior than I would change my opinion. I would not hold Biden to a standard that Trump is exempt from. That is called a double standard.

Last edited:
Who cares at this point.
Do you care that there are allegations that Trump raped a 13 year old, raped E. jean Carroll, raped his wife,..or are you a hypocrite?
But.....but......but......TRUMP!

Get a new schtick.

Kim

Thank you for admitting that every complaint made about sexist behavior against republicans was just libs being whores.

Learn how to spell, asshole.

Kim

Learn how to spell asshole.

T.h.e. V.O.R.

How's that?

Who cares at this point.

I did not write I do not care, I wrote that until Trump is questioned for his behavior than I would change my opinion. I would not hold Biden to a standard that Trump is exempt from. That is called a double standard.

We never pretended that "all women deserve to be believed". That was you guys.

Now you have admitted that you that was all bullshit, and that you all are nothing but partisan hacks.

Who cares at this point!
What a hoot!
The allegations against Biden were 27 years ago! You know what they say about people who live in glass houses....
The allegations against Brett Kavanaugh were 30 years ago, and had no one supporting the lying Ms. Ford. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses...Dumbass

Kim

Learn how to spell, asshole.
A S S H O L E. How was that? Dumbass.

As is the case with all blubbering-bitch Trump cult conspiracy threads, this one is aging very badly.

Biden put it to rest today, by politiely saying to put up or shut up. The Trump cult obviously won't put up, and they obviously won't shut up, so they'll all keep look even more like pathologically dishonest partisan hypocrites.

But don't worry, Trump liars. You can just invent a new whiny conspiracy theory to explain why the evidence that was supposed to be there isn't there. You always do.

Biden won't admit what everyone watching just witnessed, which is the complete evolution of the Democratic Party from "believe all women" to "vet every claim."

Whaddayaknow. That's the standard Republicans have been trying to apply all along, a standard that is otherwise known as "the presumption of innocence."

Biden won't admit what everyone watching just witnessed, which is the complete evolution of the Democratic Party from "believe all women" to "vet every claim."

Whaddayaknow. That's the standard Republicans have been trying to apply all along, a standard that is otherwise known as "the presumption of innocence."

We will hold Dems to the standard they set until they publicly apologize for what they did to Kavanaugh. They don't get to have it both ways, presumption of innocence for Democrats and presumption of guilt for Republicans.

As is the case with all blubbering-bitch Trump cult conspiracy threads, this one is aging very badly.

Biden put it to rest today, by politiely saying to put up or shut up. The Trump cult obviously won't put up, and they obviously won't shut up, so they'll all keep look even more like pathologically dishonest partisan hypocrites.

But don't worry, Trump liars. You can just invent a new whiny conspiracy theory to explain why the evidence that was supposed to be there isn't there. You always do.

The point is that you libs said that women have to be believed. And now you show, once again, that you hold yourselves to different standards.

Forum List

Back