1932-1972 Federal Govt Experimented on Blacks By Injections of Syphilis Just to See What Happens

Too bad the government didn't take the opportunity to give them something that was fatal.

Being unknowingly infected with syphilis might not be that bad if they let me contract it the traditional way.

But, I'm not fond of needles.

I don't believe in Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, etc.
People get various sores or ulcers on soft body parts, it's possible they are spread person-to-person by such contact, but even so, I'm suspecting certain caustic chemicals or poisons are involved.

Remember: Trust the government and get your shot to protect you from the ChiCom Flu. Really.

Reason #1,872,946 why black people don't trust white people.
*blink*blink*

I would hope that includes the government.

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male (informally referred to as the "Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment," the "Tuskegee Syphilis Study," the "Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the African American Male," the "U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee," or the "Tuskegee Experiment") was an ethically abusive study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the United States Public Health Service (PHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Being unknowingly infected with syphilis might not be that bad if they let me contract it the traditional way.

But, I'm not fond of needles.
Actually. NO ONE was infected deliberately. Over 300 men already infected entered the study. Also avoided is the fact that the study itself was by al all black college conducted by all black researchers. A control group of 200 was also in the study who were syphilis free.

Forum List

Back