2 American Flags, which one is Political ?

Sicilianthing

Oct 30, 2017
It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Difference between America’s “War flag” and “Peace flag”

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

By: Dupree Meares with permission to spread the news.

It’s not a trick question but a factual depiction of what you’re suppose to know is on display or not in your Fraud Courts and Government Offices...

Of Course then there’s the Gold Fringed Flag which is the most insulting stealth political statement to our Republic on a daily basis !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While most of us get ready to watch the fireworks on this day of “Independence”, we will either see or be wearing the American flag. Something has to be said about the flag we pledge allegiance to. While we all know of the flag pictured above, it has a meaning. It is known as a “Military Flag” or a “War Flag. It’s only to be used during times of war, or when the country is engaged in or is under military rule. Even if all the wars ended and all we had was the occupations left, this flag would still fly. This flag has been used since the Civil War. And has been the only flag that most people in this country has ever seen.

And this one here is known as the “Civil Flag” or the “Peace flag”. It is only to be used during times of peace, or when the country isn’t under any kind of military operations. The last time this flag was used was before the Civil War. Some have said that the idea of two flags for the United States of America is just a myth. But in fact every country has a “War” flag and a “Peace” flag. Thanks for taking a moment to check out the blog. I’ll let you enjoy the rest of your evening on this day of Independence.

Sooooo, are you a willing participant of the deception or simply an eager dupe?
Historical Flags of Our Ancestors - The United States Civil Flag Myth

Last edited:
Bad history from a blogger. The Civil flag is the correct designation. Used to distinguish non-military facilities from military ones, particularly overseas for a short period, mostly before the Civil War.

How many people know the story behind the National Anthem? It was written by an American who happened to be on a British ship when they bombed Ft. McHenry in Baltimore Harbor during the war of 1812. The "Star Spangled Banner" was (is) the traditional Flag. Anything else is bull shit.

• Banned

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Sovereign and Intend to Further expose the Frauds for what they are and who they work for... how bout you ?

Bad history from a blogger. The Civil flag is the correct designation. Used to distinguish non-military facilities from military ones, particularly overseas for a short period, mostly before the Civil War.

>>>>>>>>>>

WRONG ! That’s only part of the History,

why dont you try and help educate the Dumbasses further about why our Real Flag isn’t flying anywhere Wise Ass ?

Or Why the Real Constitution isn’t on Display either Smart Guy ?

How many people know the story behind the National Anthem? It was written by an American who happened to be on a British ship when they bombed Ft. McHenry in Baltimore Harbor during the war of 1812. The "Star Spangled Banner" was (is) the traditional Flag. Anything else is bull shit.

>>>>>>>>

I can see that, valid points also !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m Sovereign and Intend to Further expose the Frauds for what they are and who they work for... how bout you ?
Ah, so you're a propagandist, a willing participant of spreading the myth, a tilter at windmills........ Okay then I intend to contact your psychiatrist about you palming your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ah, so you're a propagandist, a willing participant of spreading the myth, a tilter at windmills........ Okay then I intend to contact your psychiatrist about you palming your meds.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And you’re a Brainwashed Fucking Idiot too believing everything they’ve taught you as you’ve read it correct ?
What a BoneHead !
Now tell me how I knew that was coming.........? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HAHAHAHA fucking leftists....

Seattle Author Mistakes Norwegian Flag for Confederate Flag

norwegian-flag-flickr-640x480.jpg

A Seattle author sent a news tip into the Seattle Times asking why someone was displaying a Confederate flag in her neighborhood — except the flag was not a Confederate flag.

True crime author Rebecca Morris emailed Seattle Times reporter Erik Lactis, asking what the presence of the flag “means” for the neighborhood, and she suggested he write a story about it.

“Hi. Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying in front of a house in my Greenwood neighborhood. It is at the north-east corner of 92nd and Palatine, just a block west of 92nd and Greenwood Ave N. I would love to know what this ‘means’ … but of course don’t want to knock on their door. Maybe others in the area are flying the flag? Maybe it’s a story? Thank you,” Morris wrote in an email this week.

Seattle Author Mistakes Norwegian Flag for Confederate Flag | Breitbart

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a BoneHead !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?

HAHAHAHA fucking leftists....

Seattle Author Mistakes Norwegian Flag for Confederate Flag

norwegian-flag-flickr-640x480.jpg

A Seattle author sent a news tip into the Seattle Times asking why someone was displaying a Confederate flag in her neighborhood — except the flag was not a Confederate flag.

True crime author Rebecca Morris emailed Seattle Times reporter Erik Lactis, asking what the presence of the flag “means” for the neighborhood, and she suggested he write a story about it.

“Hi. Suddenly there is a Confederate flag flying in front of a house in my Greenwood neighborhood. It is at the north-east corner of 92nd and Palatine, just a block west of 92nd and Greenwood Ave N. I would love to know what this ‘means’ … but of course don’t want to knock on their door. Maybe others in the area are flying the flag? Maybe it’s a story? Thank you,” Morris wrote in an email this week.

Seattle Author Mistakes Norwegian Flag for Confederate Flag | Breitbart

>>>>>>>>>

Ha, Just Epic !

Wait until we start to drill the DumbAsses on the Fringed Flag next... I can’t wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What a BoneHead !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What else you got ?
You should be asking yourself that....... considering how often you must lie to yourself to propagate your own delusions.
BTW are you taught all those canned responses at nut job school? Just wondering......

Forum List

Back