2 million dollar coal mine

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Last edited:
worth $37 million.

some people are just lucky.
That's $37 BILLION! But there is an enormous amount of processing that goes into extracting the rare Earth minerals that is very costly and damaging to the environment.

That's $37 BILLION! But there is an enormous amount of processing that goes into extracting the rare Earth minerals that is very costly and damaging to the environment.
fixed

worth $37 billion.

some people are just lucky.
Zero-Growth Gurus Deserve a Zorro Carving

There's no such thing as a rare element. We've barely scratched the surface of our planet's riches. Geology must advance from its primitive descriptive state and start figuring out where the resources are hiding. There must be a reason why these elements are hidden in that particular coal seam in that area.

We must stop wasting young minds on secondary subjects like computer programming and useless mind-candy like astronomy, although how the Earth was formed may indicate where the most valuable elements are. But astrogeeks would never think that is important to know.

I'd probably just resell it at a discount considering the new value and what I paid for it. I'd get a huge payday just for shifting some assets around and wouldn't have to manage any of that stuff.

rare earth minerals are not really that rare. It just takes a massive effort to harvest them and can leave behind a hell of a toxic mess depending what else is in there with them--notably uranium.

Forum List

Back