🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 parent households and Blacks and Liberals

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
Libs always say that 2 parent households are overrated. Really? Look no further than the black "family" too see the importance of it. Looks like traditional Conservatives are again right.

1 caring parent is more important than 2 uncaring parents.

Not rocket science kiddo.

What does "black" have to do with this post? Profiling are you?

Libs always say that 2 parent households are overrated. Really? Look no further than the black "family" too see the importance of it. Looks like traditional Conservatives are again right.
who are these libs that ALWAYS SAY 2 parent households are over rated? Are you lying again Ninja?

who are these libs that ALWAYS SAY 2 parent households are over rated? Are you lying again Ninja?

well, proof is in this thread. ALL LIBS and all attacks, lmao.

You know what's overrated? Your dumbass. Go fuck yourself.

^Look at all that factual information used in a Political debate!

SO SMART!....

no wait he just attacked someone verbally without discussing the OP........so smart..

no- 2 parents are best? What does it have to do with blacks? You cannot be serious, can you?

I think your grammar got in the way of your point. America today.

I think your posts give you away to the fact that you are not anti-party- you are anti-conservative. Are you related to Jake?

well, proof is in this thread. ALL LIBS and all attacks, lmao.

You mean a "Liberal amount of grammar"?

no- 2 parents are best? What does it have to do with blacks? You cannot be serious, can you?

I think your posts give you away to the fact that you are not anti-party- you are anti-conservative. Are you related to Jake?

I'm actually a conservative base voter who is sick of the system. Try to learn English first, Grammar later, then Politics kiddo.

Two parent households are better, in general, for the couple and the children, because 2 parent households usually have more money and stability, in most cases.... shared responsibility in taking care of their children, and shared financial responsibility.

I'm actually a conservative base voter who is sick of the system. Try to learn English first, Grammar later, then Politics kiddo.

"kiddo", I am probably older than you and smarter than you. Now go kneel in the corner until you show some respect.

its pretty ironic; you consider yourself anti-party, yet you make fun of the tea party. The tea party stands for lower taxes, less government. And you are against that why?

are you saying liberals want 2 family households? The champions of abortion? gay "right's? anti- God? Are you serious? Keep posting- your posts keep proving me right....

I'll allow you to READ BACK for yourself. I know, words are hard for some. Sentences are even harder for others. Politics though!

Forum List

Back