2 Suspects In Custody After School Shooting In Colorado

yeah , looks like its 94 for the entire year if i read it correct and all took place in Your GUN FREE Zones in 2018 where mentally diseased students create mayhem and murder with guns . How many students attended YOUR gun free zones / schools in 2018 though GNuts ??

From previously mentioned link:
2018 was by far the worst year on record for gun violence in schools
A database, going back to 1970, shows there were more incidents and more deaths in 2018 than any other year on record.
By German Lopez@germanrlopez[email protected] Dec 10, 2018, 1:20pm EST
Take it up with German Lopez. Else, whattabout that price of tea in China, Mr. Whattaboutism?

so no answer as to how many students attended school / gun free zones in 2018 then eh GNuts . Well , rest in peace for the 94 dead but how can it be stopped if you are interested in stopping these types / small numbers of deaths . I betcha that more students die in car accidents than in gun / murder episodes GNuts .

I bet you could fit more tea into an automobile than into an AR-15, pismoe. And I can sense you slowly, painfully trying to make some kind of point or other.. However, that price of tea in China.. Whattabout it?? Are you truly incapable of looking anything up for yourself?

yep , 94 dead in 2018 . Like i said , likely that more students die in car accidents , drunk driving , joy riding , graduation night parties than murder and mayhem by mentally diseased that are judged to be mentally unfit for USA military service GNuts .

So still no comment on the price of tea in China, let alone "the worst year on record for gun violence in schools"??..

such is life , kids die everyday . In fact more die in car accidents in every year i guess . RIP and Prayers sent GNuts .

Oh, how does "RIP and Prayers sent" square with rating "the worst year on record for gun violence in schools" "Funny"?

Looks like a MAGA Hat!

190508171440-devon-erickson-court-appearance-0508-exlarge-169.jpg
Do you see Russians as well ?

No, but tRump married one, he has a communist card carrying Father in law, and the NRA hired a Russian spy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6a6f3ce8199_story.html?utm_term=.c943a0ced426

Hey, a lot of girls dance their way through one semester of college. I'm not judging Melania.

I have no issue of a woman dancing her was through college. I have an issue of Russians in the White House.
Is this the 1980’s?

We had Russians in the White House in the 80's?

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Another gun-free zone failure.

Responsible gun ownership failure.

He violated the law. That isn't a responsible owner. Left-wing argument failure maybe....

The shooter legally purchased the weapons or did he obtain them from others?

Yep....the shooters in the recent Colorado shooting were transgender, anti-christian, nut jobs, and they didn't use an AR-15 rifle....

Sooooo....

Never mind....
Lot less dead when ar15 not used.

Lot less dead when a rental truck isn't used.....a rental truck, used by a muslim in Nice, France was used to murder 86 people.....and injure 435...more dead than the Vegas shooter......the Parkland shooter, and even Sandy Hook....

A rental truck was used in Oklahoma City.

Some have asked where these two got the guns.

"Investigators believe the two suspects in the shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch smashed into the locked gun cabinet at the home of the adult suspect’s parents Tuesday morning, stole the weapons and used them in the shooting later that day, a high-ranking source with knowledge of the investigation tells Denver7."

Source: STEM suspects smashed into locked gun cabinet

So, guns safely and properly stored were stolen.

How do you smash into a locked gun cabinet?

LD593924-Angled-Cracked-ON-427x600.png

Some have asked where these two got the guns.

"Investigators believe the two suspects in the shooting at STEM School Highlands Ranch smashed into the locked gun cabinet at the home of the adult suspect’s parents Tuesday morning, stole the weapons and used them in the shooting later that day, a high-ranking source with knowledge of the investigation tells Denver7."

Source: STEM suspects smashed into locked gun cabinet

So, guns safely and properly stored were stolen.

How do you smash into a locked gun cabinet?

LD593924-Angled-Cracked-ON-427x600.png

Hey, I wouldn't know. I also don't know what kind, of the many varieties of gun safe. Just answering a question asked by others. I'm sure the DA's will try to show it's possible at trial, as the defense will try to prove it's not.

yeah , RIP and Prayers sent and thats ALL i am willing to do !! And even the kids at that 'stem school' pity party the other day are starting to realize that 'pity parties' ain't worth a zhit ' . And the BS thrown around at the 'pity parties' over a dead kid will target the young adults just getting ready to enjoy their Gun RIGHTS as independent adults GNuts' .

gun safe or gun cabinet or decorative gun display case . There are all sorts of variations and some can be pried open with a screw driver long enough to use as a pry bar .

Forum List

Back