20 misused English words that make smart people look silly

I except the affect of nauseous that lie in the coincidental that a bossy boots thread such as this comprises errors that bringing it all together farther make the OP look silly.

You make me feel nauseated. Infer and imply both share the synonym hint. Though I could care less.

I except the affect of nauseous that lie in the coincidental that a bossy boots thread such as this comprises errors that bringing it all together farther make the OP look silly.

Doncha mean less errors?

That's my pet peeve. I blame the old Miller Lite beer commercials, constantly yammering about having "less" [sic] calories.

Seeing people misuse "literally" literally makes my head explode.

Doncha mean less errors?

That's my pet peeve. I blame the old Miller Lite beer commercials, constantly yammering about having "less" [sic] calories.
My pet peeve is when someone lamely stomps on my joke. Donchoo?

Farther = distance. Further = also, in addition to.

Too bad Truthmatters isn't here to explain to everyone the proper use of your and you're.

Farther = distance. Further = also, in addition to.

Too bad Truthmatters isn't here to explain to everyone the proper use of your and you're.

And so many posters don't even bother to spell check their posts even though spell check sucks.

Forum List

Back