2015 hottest year ever, 15 of 16 hottest years since 2001...

Go ahead, it won't change the fact that the physical evidence refutes your religion. Nor will it change the fact that your cult continually engages in fraud to force figures to fit.

Hottest year on record, 1934. BUT that doesn't fit with the doctrine of the church, so let's just change those temperatures to something that works for the faith?

That ain't science, that's fraud.

You AGW fools are no different than the Catholic Church of the 1300's.

I don't care if you have consensus that the sun orbits the earth. I don't care if you have a computer model that the earth is the center of the universe.

Yes, you will destroy anyone who questions church doctrine, using the coercion of the church to keep any study of forbidden ideas away from questioning minds.

You are the herald of the new dark ages, where knowledge is suppressed in favor of "consensus."

Weren't you challenged with finding a credible source that denies climate change? You know, a reputable organization that doesn't cater to wingnuts, conspiracy theorists or the oil industry? You asked me to name organizations that not funded by the government that see climate change as real and that was an easy task. Now it's your turn.

Only orgs that support the AGW hocus pocus are reputable,
According to your definition of "reputable,"

I haven't found a reputable one that doesn't believe in the science of climate change. And of all people I certainly don't expect you to be capable of proving differently.

You still think your so smart and that only you are the arbiter of who and what is reputable.. Arguing with an idiot is pointless..

Notice how you didn't really say anything?
Notice how you didn't really say anything?

Funny I was thinking the same thing of you.

I didn't say it was your question, you brought up government funding all on your own and then let me know you're not concerned about it. Ok, I'm just trying to roll with ya'. I think you're getting yourself confused.
exactly, do you have a name of a scientist not funded by government money and agrees with AGW?

Sure, Koch funded Richard Mueller.
yes he did, but the second part of the equation was to believe in AGW. Oh and it was Richard Muller.

He does believe in climate change.
I believe in climate change so? What the fk does that mean? The climate is always changing. That seems to be a sticking point for you eh?
Funny! I believe in climate change too! In fact the earth's climate has been changing for two billion years.

Scientists out weigh your opinion.

His are not worth s**t, but yours are ?

I can't get enough of this.
Silly Billy has provided us with enough humor concerning science that we well know his opinions are not worth shit.

Of course...you are part of the far left.

Nobody's opinion or view of scientific results matters.....but yours.
And 99% of climatologists and everyone in the world but bought off by Big Oil Pubs and you silly dupes lol...
and 100% of those funded by government money say that man makes the world warmer. So what is your point, the climateologists need to make a living and the government won't fund them to tell them man isn't a cause. Do you understand that? Oh wait, I forgot, you don't.
Too bad there's absolutely no evidence of that lol. Except Rush and Sean's (etc etc) big mouths....

Silly Billy has provided us with enough humor concerning science that we well know his opinions are not worth shit.

And 99% of climatologists and everyone in the world but bought off by Big Oil Pubs and you silly dupes lol...
and 100% of those funded by government money say that man makes the world warmer. So what is your point, the climateologists need to make a living and the government won't fund them to tell them man isn't a cause. Do you understand that? Oh wait, I forgot, you don't.
Too bad there's absolutely no evidence of that lol. Except Rush and Sean's (etc etc) big mouths....
prove me wrong.

prove me wrong.
Your RW fantasy doesn't exist in the real world, dupe. Ridiculous RW conspiracy theory, AGAIN.

The IPCC's mandate is to find man-made impact on climate. Funding is freely available towards that cause. Funding not related to, or especially opposed to man-made causes is much harder to find. That is why skeptical researchers look to non governmental funding, and if they find it they are criticized. Catch 22.

The IPCC's mandate is to find man-made impact on climate. Funding is freely available towards that cause. Funding not related to, or especially opposed to man-made causes is much harder to find. That is why skeptical researchers look to non governmental funding, and if they find it they are criticized. Catch 22.
Non governmental funding somehow being all from BIG OIL or RW sources- the ONLY ones IN THE WORLD arguing this...And ALL the scientists in the world keeping your conspiracy a secret- what a joke.

prove me wrong.
Your RW fantasy doesn't exist in the real world, dupe. Ridiculous RW conspiracy theory, AGAIN.
conspiracy or truth? Truth! It is you who has the conspiracy, you think governments fund for objectivity in climate research and yet you can not prove it. That is the truth. It is not conspiracy. You should look up the definition of the word.

Non governmental funding somehow being all from BIG OIL or RW sources- the ONLY ones IN THE WORLD arguing this...And ALL the scientists in the world keeping your conspiracy a secret- what a joke.
yep when facts are laid out there, just ignore them. You can actually go on line and read what the objective is for the IPCC reporting. Just as Ian presented it. And you still write your nonsense. That just makes you stupid.

How fucking cold must it truly be if they're only get up to 58, 4F below 1997 AFTER adding in the imaginary "excess heat" eaten by the deep oceans?

Your LW fantasy doesn't exist in the real world, dupe. Ridiculous LW conspiracy theory, AGAIN.

There, that looks much better now. :clap2:

Funny:

You still haven't answered the question as to why when we had 7,000ppm CO2, the earth still cycled, glaciation, warm ups, and back to ice, why didn't we burn up like you think its going to do now? IF your Left wing premise were true, we should have been dead already..

By the way, AL Gore's clock to dooms day hits bottom at midnight tomorrow.. Funny how were still seeing snow and all those things he said would be gone along with massive runaway heat... You guys like failure..

Forum List

Back