2016: Conservatism WON the presidential popular vote

Why would that matter?

LMAO, remind the class who's being inaugurated on Jan 20. What do you not understand about more than enough? 304 EVs. LOL
That is a totally different subject. Everybody knows Trump will be inaugurated. We are discussing whether the majority of the voters in the country want that to happen, and you can't accept the fact that the numbers say they don't.

Feel free to keep rambling about totally irrelevant shit, I don't care, won't change reality.

Irrelevant as far as who is inaugurated. Totally relevant as far as the country accepting him as the legitimate president who intends to represent the entire country

According to the electioral college process outlined in Article II Section 1 and under the 12 Amendment of the Constitution, he is very legitimate. Crying over a voting result the Founders considered, yet determined does not accurately represent the best interests of the nation as a whole makes it irrelevant to the determination for President of the United States. California and New York can sway the overall popular vote towards their favor, but that does not bring any further legitimacy to the presidency.

Nobody is saying he didn't win the contest. Just that it isn't an accurate representation of who the largest group of voters wanted.

LMAO, remind the class who's being inaugurated on Jan 20. What do you not understand about more than enough? 304 EVs. LOL
That is a totally different subject. Everybody knows Trump will be inaugurated. We are discussing whether the majority of the voters in the country want that to happen, and you can't accept the fact that the numbers say they don't.

Feel free to keep rambling about totally irrelevant shit, I don't care, won't change reality.

Irrelevant as far as who is inaugurated. Totally relevant as far as the country accepting him as the legitimate president who intends to represent the entire country

According to the electioral college process outlined in Article II Section 1 and under the 12 Amendment of the Constitution, he is very legitimate. Crying over a voting result the Founders considered, yet determined does not accurately represent the best interests of the nation as a whole makes it irrelevant to the determination for President of the United States. California and New York can sway the overall popular vote towards their favor, but that does not bring any further legitimacy to the presidency.

Nobody is saying he didn't win the contest. Just that it isn't an accurate representation of who the largest group of voters wanted.
Illegals don't count.
Try again.

The 45th President will not be inaugurated until 2020. The illegitimate fraud and Russian puppet that will live at the White House for the next four years will never be accepted as the 2016 election winner.

Why would that matter?

He was duly elected according to the Constitution, you can't get more legitimate than than fuck head. I think you need a new supply of buthurt cream.

Then why are Trump supporters starting crazy threads like this one? Why can't YOU people let it go?

Yes, Trump won. No he didn't deserve to win.

No he didn't and neither did Hillary. They are both bad choices.

Yet, she still got more votes. Trump was not, and is not the choice of the voters

Hillary received less than 50% of the votes and not a clear choice of anyone, terrible choices.

Yet still about 3 million more than Trump.

But not the people's choice either.

Did someone get more votes than Hillary?

Illegals don't count.
Try again.

You got a credible link to illegals voting in significant numbers? Fox, Alex Jones, or the president-elect aren't credible. Their history of lying is too well known.

Illegals don't count.
Try again.

You got a credible link to illegals voting in significant numbers? Fox, Alex Jones, or the president-elect aren't credible. Their history of lying is too well known.
Don't need one. Trump is our President. You lose. The USA wins.

The 45th President will not be inaugurated until 2020. The illegitimate fraud and Russian puppet that will live at the White House for the next four years will never be accepted as the 2016 election winner.

Yet it's this view by some in 2008 that led others to believe that those opposed to the upcoming president were simply racist, rather than individuals not accepting of a president elect's views and direction with regard to the future of our country. Welcome to life on the other side of politics.

He was duly elected according to the Constitution, you can't get more legitimate than than fuck head. I think you need a new supply of buthurt cream.

Then why are Trump supporters starting crazy threads like this one? Why can't YOU people let it go?

Because they are embarrassed about only being able to claim the presidency by a technicality, instead of the will of the people.

Illegals don't count.
Try again.

Well you can discredit CNN and MSNBC on that basis.

Illegals don't count.
Try again.

Don't need one. Trump is our President. You lose. The USA wins.

Don't need one for Brain dead right wingers. They believe any lie you want to tell.

Yet, she still got more votes. Trump was not, and is not the choice of the voters

He is of the ones that counted, isn't he?

He did win the electoral college. Unfortunately, that doesn't necessarily reflect the will of most voters.
Voters gave Trump a mandate actually....

That's just silly.

I agree. There was no mandate given.

Hillary received less than 50% of the votes and not a clear choice of anyone, terrible choices.

She didn't get a majority of the votes.

Correct, but she did get a higher plurality than Trump.

Correct, but she did get a higher plurality than Trump.

Never said she didn't.

Do I really have to point out the obvious here? More than 1/2 of ALL VOTES cast in an election are "thrown away". Because only about 30% of America WINS anything in an election. Those are the fraction of the WINNING cause who got off their asses to vote. Others stayed home, or voted for other choices.

My vote was not thrown away. I voted for a mediation team to STOP the juvenile tribal feuding between the "entitled" parties. And that's what I wanted and what I believed America NEEDED. Winning is NOT the measure of the value to a vote.

If that were true -- the minority parties in Congress should JUST NOT SHOW UP.. Because according to you, "Their votes are wasted and don't count".. Take your own advice. Tell Nancy Pelosi to walk-out and give it up..

So you voted for Trump in other words.

Nope. I voted for 2 competent 2 term Governors that both operated very successfully despite a partisan disadvantage in their legislatures. 2 people who BY NATURE and PRINCIPALS would set a completely different NON-PARTISAN tone in D.C. And who have adopted MOST of the same successful principals that have driven my politics for over 20 years. Since I LEFT retail brand name politics in America. It was the PERFECT choice for me. And I will CONTINUE to work tirelessly to make certain that BOTH of your corrupt, dynasty building parties become irrelevant in the near future.

If I had a right winger's ethics , I would point to your statement as proof that your party stole the election with illegal votes. You admitting that you voted for two different people would be my irrefutable evidence. Instead, I'll just ask you to explain your remark.

Don't know where you got that. Our Ticket had 2 ex governors on it. Didn't vote twice.

BUT -- I did in the primaries. Because I attended LParty caucus and voted for my candidate. Then I waltzed in on the "Primary" day -- declared myself a Repub for the day) and voted in the "official" primary for Rand Paul.. Because that's how stupid the system is. I also monkeywrenched the 10 electors and chose them differently than I did Rand Paul.

Thanks for the explanation. I was hoping there was a better explanation than what it obviously sounded like. Sorry, but since none of the 3rd parties had any chance whatsoever, I like most others, viewed them as thrown away votes, and didn't bother to even find out who they were, or what they believed in. Why waste the time?

You didn't answer MY question. .Why should Pelosi/Schumer waste THEIR votes for the next 2 years -- if they have no chance of "winning" and if they won't count?

You gotta get it out of your head that it's all about "winning".. That's NOT why we vote and campaign..

Ask the OP, I didn't start it. Like I said at least a hundred times the NPV is as irrelevant and as meaningful as pixie dust and unicorn farts.

Instead we have adults needing our government to dumb down career entry exams, because other liberal agendas placed in our public schools are deemed more important than "educated skills" to obtain skilled employment. We need to be pursuing real education over liberal political indoctrination.

You mean the liberal agenda of teaching creationism instead of science? Or abstinence only programmes?
It is the rich, white parents of struggling kids that like their exams dumbed down. There have even been law suits threatened by said parents at Ivy League schools because professors have given precious little Johnny the mark he earned, while mum and dad insist he should get the mark he paid for. Don't talk to me about a liberal agenda and education, when the so called 'educated' right just elected one of the most under-qualified, stupid imbeciles to one of the biggest jobs on the planet.

You prefer to keep flying over them? Do so at your own peril.....

try responding to his post, troll boy

Because it's a subject that's "normally" covered by the time they reach high school, if we don't waste it pushing liberal political issues on elementary school kids.

you mean telling them liberal things like science exists?

what on earth are you talking about?

Liberals who try to bring issues on the national and state level and, in an attempt to find and introduce greater acceptance, indoctrinate the minds of young kids to their perception of the debate (such as transgender sexual orientation issues as one example). This is an example of how the left injects their political view topic into an elementary school, that children do not need to be involved in the middle of and exposed to. If you want to indoctrinate your political view of government and our nation to impressionable young minds, you are actually no different than religious conservatives that want to indoctrinate the need for discussing religion topics to bring a better sense of "morality" to our school children and our nation.. in short - Ideological political views and religion have no place in public schools.

you mean liberals are political?

duh....

because rightwwingnuts aren't? at least we don't pretend science doesn't exist and try to leave people stupid and uneducated so they vote for rightwingnuts

Another liberanazi in action. Still haven't adjusted to being marginalized, huh? :lol:

Instead we have adults needing our government to dumb down career entry exams, because other liberal agendas placed in our public schools are deemed more important than "educated skills" to obtain skilled employment. We need to be pursuing real education over liberal political indoctrination.

You mean the liberal agenda of teaching creationism instead of science? Or abstinence only programmes?
It is the rich, white parents of struggling kids that like their exams dumbed down. There have even been law suits threatened by said parents at Ivy League schools because professors have given precious little Johnny the mark he earned, while mum and dad insist he should get the mark he paid for. Don't talk to me about a liberal agenda and education, when the so called 'educated' right just elected one of the most under-qualified, stupid imbeciles to one of the biggest jobs on the planet.

Complete bullshit post. Just another bitter loser rant.

Forum List

Back