2016: Conservatism WON the presidential popular vote

Lying by link is easy, but still a lie.

What I am saying is true: "Not one illegal immigrant has been found to have voted in California"

Your link says 'probably' in the title and goes downhill from there. They bring up fraudster Greg Phillips who claimed to have a data base of 180 million voter records showing millions of illegal votes. When asked to show the database he won't.

Those who pass off 'probability' as fact are liars.

You've been asked to show proof. Do it or quit lying as the President elect did.

TheGreatGatsby, post: 16205010]

Of course you could care less. You make things up and you want only idiots that would never doubt what you say to listen to you. Not one illegal immigrant has been found to have voted in California yet you claim to know they voted in droves. I asked you to explain how you have arrived at your baseless conclusion and you have no explanation whatsoever.

That's called being caught in a lie. Of course you don't care who here is worthy of trust.

Your word means nothing and you obviously don't care that it does.

I live in reality. I don't care about your fake indignation and phony stats.

Then show us the credible evidence that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary Clinton.
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Of course you could care less. You make things up and you want only idiots that would never doubt what you say to listen to you. Not one illegal immigrant has been found to have voted in California yet you claim to know they voted in droves. I asked you to explain how you have arrived at your baseless conclusion and you have no explanation whatsoever.

That's called being caught in a lie. Of course you don't care who here is worthy of trust.

Then show us the credible evidence that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary Clinton.
Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016

Which part of that is supposed to be credible evidence that 3 million illegals voted for Hillary Clinton?

Just as I think the Russians hacked the DNC emails, I also believe that illegal aliens voted in our elections. To what extent on either, who knows. But they both happened.

Lying by link is easy, but still a lie.

What I am saying is true: "Not one illegal immigrant has been found to have voted in California"

Your link says 'probably' in the title and goes downhill from there. They bring up fraudster Greg Phillips who claimed to have a data base of 180 million voter records showing millions of illegal votes. When asked to show the database he won't.

Those who pass off 'probability' as fact are liars.

You've been asked to show proof. Do it or quit lying as the President elect did.
All irrelevant. Say President Trump 3 times. Then put your hands back in your pockets.

SmokeALib, post: 16243321
All irrelevant

The fraud Gregg Phillips and "Probably" is relevant as fact. Only in duped Trump/Breitbart America could that be so.

Your realities can't exist without lies.

Not one denial or refutation of the facts I've posted.

Just crap like your response.

Last edited:
Papageorgio, post: 16243306
Just as I think the Russians hacked the DNC emails, I also believe that illegal aliens voted in our elections. To what extent on either, who knows. But they both happened.

Our intelligence affirms the former. There are no facts to confirm the latter that one illegal voted. It is outrageously insane to declare 3 million did so without proof just to declare oneself the winner of the popular vote. That's what Trump said. It was a lie. Do you agree that Trump lied about the 3 million number?

Trumps lie didn't happen. So what was your point. You kinda sorta admit I'd didn't happen, so why not fess up a call Trump a liar.

That is exactly what he is.

Papageorgio, post: 16243306

Our intelligence affirms the former. There are no facts to confirm the latter that one illegal voted. It is outrageously insane to declare 3 million did so without proof just to declare oneself the winner of the popular vote. That's what Trump said. It was a lie. Do you agree that Trump lied about the 3 million number?

Trumps lie didn't happen. So what was your point. You kinda sorta admit I'd didn't happen, so why not fess up a call Trump a liar.

That is exactly what he is.

12 million illegal aliens and not one voted? I didn't say 3 million? I said illegals voted. Sorry buddy, but I'm not a partisan nutjob. I believe both happened.

I long ago said Trump was a liar and long ago said Clinton was a liar, how many times am I supposed to say it?

You nut jobs on both sides are being stupid.

TheGreatGatsby, post: 16237870

You of course like all of humanity lives in reality. However in your case you you have fabricated a false reality in writing by claiming droves of non-citizens voted in California. That is not a reality that you and the rest of humanity live in. And, to defend your fake news you repeatedly declare that you don't care when your lies are explicitly exposed. You just don't care. That is the reality too. You don't care when you are caught telling lies. That is a new but very sad reality that has come to pass with the entire Trump campaign and moves toward becoming President. He told the fake news lie about illegal voters too.

Yes I am indignant and shocked by the fake reality you and Trump have created. It must be ended and hopefully sooner than later.

Now the second in succession to the presidency makes a contradictory statement like this:

Paul Ryan last Wedensday. “We want to make sure there is an orderly transition so that the rug is not pulled out from under the families who are currently struggling under Obamacare while we bring relief.”

Reality: if families are actually 'struggling' under Obamacare there is no reason to worry about pulling the rug out from under them. Those families don't need Republican fake reality relief.

As soon as Republicans do something to Obamacare and Trump signs and supports it, it will then be called Trumpcare and all ramifications will be on Trump Pence Ryan and every Republican.

An orderly transition would be to keep it as is and fine tune the ACA to fix a few problem areas on a bipartisan basis.

I've fabricated nothing, dude. You know as well as I do that illegal immigrants are voting.

I never quantified the exact number. What I've said is that the process has been subverted; and that includes allowing illegal immigrants to vote.

Conservative Republican: 45.95%
Conservative Libertarian: 3.28%
Conservative Independent (McMullin): 0.53%
Conservative Constitution: 0.15%

Conservative Total: 49.91%

Liberal Democrat: 48.04%
Liberal Green: 1.06%

Liberal Total: 49.10%

Even with all the illegals (and felons) voting, liberals still lost the total popular vote; and this narrative that Hillary won the popular vote is superficial, phony nonsense like everything else coming from the liberal establishment.
Conservatism was the big loser in 2016. All the conservative candidates got their asses handed to them and their failed ideology further discredited. Republicans elected a populist wannabe who is and has always been a Liberal at heart.

Even with all the illegals (and felons) voting, liberals still lost the total popular vote; and this narrative that Hillary won the popular vote is superficial, phony nonsense like everything else coming from the liberal establishment.

Well then 49.91% find out they didn't vote for a Conservative, much less a Republican it's going to be kind of fun to watch their reactions.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News
utm_term=.cjxm3vrP#.cdljw5ve
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart
Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse
DONALD TRUMP PROPOSES CHILD-CARE SUBSIDIES

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Furthermore, Illegals cannot vote in this country. And I doubt any of them would be stupid enough to try, only to get caught and deported. Felons can't vote either.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8 million Legal American votes, making Donald Trump (with the help of Russia & FBI James Comey's assistance,) the most Illegitimate President ever to be sworn into the oval office.

th

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

Last edited:

Well then 49.91% find out they didn't vote for a Conservative, much less Republican it's going to be kind of fun to watch their reactions.

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Furthermore, Illegals cannot vote in this country. And I doubt any of them would be stupid enough to try, only to get caught and deported. Felons can't vote either.

This is a classic talk out both ends of your mouth play by the Democrats. You sell Trump as really a Democrat and then talk about how he is not what you stand for. It has to be one or the other though, dude.

Well then 49.91% find out they didn't vote for a Conservative, much less Republican it's going to be kind of fun to watch their reactions.

Trump-RINO-2016.png

This is a classic talk out both ends of your mouth play by the Democrats. You sell Trump as really a Democrat and then talk about how he is not what you stand for. It has to be one or the other though, dude.

Trump doesn't have a conservative bone in his body--that's why 51.1% of the Conservative base DIDN'T vote for him. That's why Establishment Republicans wouldn't support him. That's why the Republican convention was totally VACANT of real conservatives that refused to attend.

He's not conservative, BUT he deserves a T.V. emmy award for his performance, because he sure as hell fooled a lot of people into believing he was. Read the links I just gave you dumbass.

No conservative would ever propose child care subsidies aka another Obamacare type program. Trump did. No Conservative would have ever supported single payer health care. Trump did. Conservatives hate eminent domain, Trump loves it. No conservative would ever threaten American corporations with a 10% penalty on overseas jobs. Trump did and is still doing it. No conservative would ever approve of Tariffs, Trump does. And NO conservative would have ever shown up on FOX News to praise Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill, and TRUMP did.

You voted for him because you thought you were going to get a wall, and send out Gestapo squads to rip out 11 million illegals out of this country. But Trump is for a pathway to citizenship also.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

You were roped a doped.

trump_stupid-stupid-people_091715.jpg

It was Democrats & Russia that elected Donald Trump. And it's no surprise that Democrats would vote for another Democrat.

More votes for conservative principles than liberal principles.
Bullshit. What conservative principle of Trump's got traction?

Not trade - he's closer to Bernie Sanders.
Not immigration - Obama has deported more than anyone.
Not abortion - he's no culture warrior.
Not defense - military spending is still at all-time highs as a % of GDP.
Not foreign policy - he's a Russian agent doing the bidding of Putin.

Conservatives lost big time in 2016. All of their issues lost, along with all of their candidates.

TheGreatGatsby, post: 16176625. That is you conclusion when you pick four losers combined to beat the winner.

Hillary won more votes than anybody. The way you you made "conservatives total" the winners is absurd. Trump could not convince third place on down to vote for him. They rejected him. You can't arbitrarily give Trump votes from voters that rejected him

conservatives total was not in the ballot anywhere. It can't win.

More votes for conservative principles than liberal principles. Sorry, but that whole "we won the popular vote" is just that shallow before even all the ballot box stuffing by the Clintons.

You have the credibility of a birther.

Are libertarians conservative on abortion and same sex marriage?
You are a birther, you voted for that birther Hillary...

Show us one statement by Hillary Clinton supporting the birther conspiracy, or,

as an alternative, go fuck a sheep.
Awwww....birther snowflake.....
Oh, good. Another fucking moron Right-Winger for my ignore list.

Buh-bye, retard!

Strip Hillary Clinton of Her Stolen Popular Vote Victory

Liberals are bragging about Hillary's popular vote victory.

Normally, we American patriots wouldn't care. After all, the popular vote means very little. If winning the popular vote keeps liberals complacent enough to end their post-election reign of terror and violence, then excellent.

However . . .

It's recently came to the American people's attention that Hillary's ENTIRE popular vote victory was a result of ILLEGAL ALIENS being allowed to vote.

By allowing them easy entry into the country, easy access to voting, and sanctuarium, Democrats allowed illegals to vote. Who do illegals vote for? You guessed it -- Democrats.

What this means is simple: Hillary's popular vote victory was no victory at all. It was thievery. Democrats and illegal aliens HACKED the popular vote.

We American Patriots will not stand by and allow it to happen.

I am asking you, THE PROUD AMERICAN PEOPLE, to reject Hillary Clinton's stolen popular vote "victory."

As punishment for allowing illegals to vote, I am asking you, Proud Americans, to strip Hillary of her popular votes in California.

Hillary's California popular vote total was 8,753,788. Subtracting that from her total popular vote (65,844,610) leaves us with 57,090,822.

FINAL POPULAR VOTE TALLIES
Donald Trump: 62,979,636
Hillary Clinton: 57,090,822

President Trump's popular vote margin of victory is now 5,888,814 -- one of the largest margins of victory in U.S. election history. It truly was a landslide victory.

Proud Americans,

Please sign this petition telling the world that you officially reject Hillary Clinton's popular vote "victory," and that you officially reject all of her California votes.

Please share this petition with your fellow patriots. Let's show the world, from the liberal media, on down, that we will no longer accept their lying, cheating, and stealing.

Thank you, and God bless America!

Sincerely,

J. Allen, Right Smarts

Conservatives lost big time in 2016. All of their issues lost, along with all of their candidates.

Liberals love to tell us how not conservative our guys are when we're winning and then somehow they still hate them with such vitriol. Fuck your bull shit.

Liberals love to tell us how not conservative our guys are when we're winning and then somehow they still hate them with such vitriol. Fuck your bull shit.
Yes, using conservative criteria.

What's Trump going to do to the deficit & debt, with the willing help of "conservatives" in Congress?

Forum List

Back