I used to take my mom out for rides and she loved listening to music. I bought her sunglasses because the sun was so bright and each time I looked over to her to say something she had those damned glasses upside down!
Everytime. I began top wonder if she knew what she was doing and just wanted me to laugh.

When my mother was getting bad at recognizing people, I prepared my son all the way to Florida not to be hurt when Grandma doesn't recognize you...it's just the disease. After a thousand miles, he got the idea and we were prepared for our entry into the house. We walked in, she stood up and said, "Well, you are Todd, then pointed to me and said, but who in the hell are you?" I dropped to my knees in laughter.

I am finally getting around to watching the debate. He did get a big cheer when he arrived but he had some boos too. Of course Democrats want him to be the nominee but Rand Paul and Jeb Bush did better in the debates. Marco Rubio smiled a lot and tried to look so cute but I doubt he's interesting enough to make any kind of a splash. He's young and a fresh face like Obama was but Obama has a personality.

Imo.

I predict a lot of Carly in the next few weeks. Trump is going to attack her for her abysmal helm as CEO of Hewlett-Packard.

The stock sank, she walks away with $23M. Of course Republicans like her.
And Barry has doubled the debt and completely fucked up America, and you progs still like him.

What's worse?

Carly could be an interesting candidate.

She wasn't a very good CEO, but she's turning out to be a pretty good politician. She is a saleswoman by trade, and did an excellent job running sales at Lucent.

I think the three to watch are her, Kasich and Cruz.

She wasn't a very good CEO, but she's turning out to be a pretty good politician. She is a saleswoman by trade, and did an excellent job running sales at Lucent.

I think she is going to humiliate trump. I am looking forward to it. She will step no trump and give Carson a run for his money.

And Barry has doubled the debt and completely fucked up America, and you progs still like him.

What's worse?

Hitlary.

hillaryhitler.jpg

I think she is going to humiliate trump. I am looking forward to it. She will step no trump and give Carson a run for his money.
Not going to happen. Trump's support is pretty much locked in. At best she can only work for what's left over to split with Carson and Cruz.

Forum List

Back